PDA

View Full Version : AFC Club Shop

dunoondons
02-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Am very happy with my dons red hoodie with 1903 and two stars on it fits well :) .
I found the club shop well stocked with a great range of gear when I was up for the county game so a big thank you to the AFC staff :) .

Devanha Red
16-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Hi DD,

Any chance of an update on your purchase? I am considering buying a new sweatshirt from Pittodrie Street and was wondering if you've had any problems with dye colour loss, shrinking in wash etc.

Cheers.

redscot
16-08-2019, 04:05 PM
How random is this? XD

57vintage
16-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Hi DD,

Any chance of an update on your purchase? I am considering buying a new sweatshirt from Pittodrie Street and was wondering if you've had any problems with dye colour loss, shrinking in wash etc.

Cheers.

XD XD

The Ticket Office played a blinder last night in printing a nearly Proper Mannies’ ticket pre-match for some dopey aul **** who forgot his plastic card to which the match had been added.

donsdaft
16-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Ah, that explains why you were walking in the wrong direction 15 minutes before kick off.

I hope their efficiency helped you have an enjoyable evening.

RED_JOHN
16-08-2019, 05:47 PM
How random is this? XD

XD

Next time anyone is at Pittodrie, please turn the lights back on and give the shop staff a big round of applause (that’s the thing you do when you see our Derek).