PDA

View Full Version : Chalky update

alfinyalcabo
02-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Chalky has posted on VE over Christmas,he seems to be having mental health issues,he blames all you phuckin conts on here.. XD XD XD ..I hope he overcomes his depression ASAP

the link wont work so here's some of his posts. :(

Hello Lads,i hope that you are all well,i havnt been posting on any forum for about two months now due to things beyond my control,its a long story and if any wants to be bored with it I will tell you

I hope you are all well,im up at my sisters today and to tomorrow for a couple of hours so I nicked her laptop while I was here,,ive missed posting on here and the banter with you lot,when things get better I will be back

Merry Christmas to you all

Where do I start,about three months ago my life was going downhill big time,there was a lot going on and none of it was good,everything from my mate killing himself to chalky falling off his perch to my marriage going down the bog plus a few other small matters that built up together to something big,it

tazzydjr
02-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Chalky has posted on VE over Christmas,he seems to be having mental health issues,he blames all you phuckin conts on here.. XD XD XD .. check out the link i have attached.. :)

let him know not missed much apart from qualification in my competition

AndoverPFC
02-01-2014, 07:12 PM
I somehow doubt that crossed his mind Tazzy tbf.

griff
02-01-2014, 10:22 PM
For ****s sake, divn't let Frank see this.

paula_m
03-01-2014, 01:23 AM
That's very sad :s

get well soon chalky :(

521buc
03-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Chalky mate,
That's a hard time you are going through I wish you well in the battle that you are having..it's not going to be easy but I'm sure with the good people around helping you it's a battle you can win..

As an old lady said to me in a coffee shop..

EVERYTHINGS MANAGEABLE

ONCE YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND IT..

good words..please let us know how you are doing chalky..

Floppy_funbags
03-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Oh dear.

Good luck and best wishes chalky lad.

Nevermore666
03-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Yeah, get well chalky mate.

Markovitch
03-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Whats VE? Twitch twitch

Psaw
03-01-2014, 02:53 PM
My impulse is to get involved. Maybe i shouldnt. Let me know when your better.
Best wishes, Frank.

Psaw
03-01-2014, 03:04 PM
A p.s. to the rest of you.You treated chalky like s hit.

Floppy_funbags
03-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Not all of us did Frank old son.

And as far as I recall no-one wished death on him.

Nevermore666
03-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I was always fair with him as I am with you Frank.

moorlad
03-01-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't believe a word.

It might be the beer though, I've drunk gallons the past couple of weeks.

AndoverPFC
03-01-2014, 05:12 PM
That's not good. Get well soon Chalky.

alfinyalcabo
03-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Chalky read the thread on here about the his parrot dying (you know that thread what i was vilified for O:) )and he p)ssed himself ..he said it cheered him up no end,he was going to put a post up to tell you lads about his predicament but couldn't log on due to footymad having gone all tits up..

521buc
06-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Chalky read the thread on here about the his parrot dying (you know that thread what i was vilified for O:) )and he p)ssed himself ..he said it cheered him up no end,he was going to put a post up to tell you lads about his predicament but couldn't log on due to footymad having gone all tits up..

Alfy,
I would like chalky to come on here and do a post on how he is feeling himself..

Just to verify everything as I'm genuinely worried about him..

alfinyalcabo
07-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Alfy,
I would like chalky to come on here and do a post on how he is feeling himself..

Just to verify everything as I'm genuinely worried about him..[/quote]

So am I Buc,he said he tried to post but it was when footymad boards were changing their server and he couldn't get on to post,some of the lads on VE think he is on the wind up,if he is ,he's very good at it..like you if he is genuine I hope he is soon better and posting on here again..

deezel
07-01-2014, 10:59 AM
and do a post on how he is feeling himself..

...we don't want stuff like that on here*

cpw will of us shut down again tbf

alfinyalcabo
11-01-2014, 05:04 PM
From Chalky..

Thanks for posting on Cambridge Mad for me Alf,i still cant logon and as i only get to look on my sisters laptop when i go to her house i shall have to sort it out when i have more time,can you tell them that im feeling fine but not 100% yet and as soon as i get things sorted on the Mad site i will be back on,also nothing that was said to me on Cambridge Mad had contributed to me doing what i did,i took everything they said with a huge pinch of salt,and lets face it,i kept going back for more didn't i,ive got 3 hours out unsupervised a day at the moment so they must be starting to trust me a bit more now..

AndoverPFC
11-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Sounds like he is on the mend then Alf, good to hear.

521buc
13-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Aye Chalky,
Life's can be hard sometimes keep going..but life can be great also mate so keep going the good times will return..day at a time Chalky..