PDA

View Full Version : Whinging United ...

lovedeanblue
02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
They have had "Fergie" decisions and penalties for years. Yesterday of course they didn't get one and does Moyes go on. ;D

Southerndown
02-01-2014, 06:43 PM
It pees me off that everyone bangs on about refereeing decisions, it's the first thing they 'analyse' after a game on MOTD ffs!
When you have players in your team diving or trying to con the ref then you, as manager should have no right to question the referee's decisions.

lovedeanblue
02-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Fair play to Mourinho in what he said about Oscar the diver yesterday. Young has got such a reputation as a diver. I feel that probably played a part in the split second Howard Webb had yesterday to give the penalty or not.

Corkhead
02-01-2014, 06:50 PM
The irony was exquisite.

Keeper comes bundling out, nearly takes Young?s head off and the diving little toe rag gets nowt.

PompeyScarf
02-01-2014, 07:10 PM
It pees me off that everyone bangs on about refereeing decisions, it's the first thing they 'analyse' after a game on MOTD ffs!
When you have players in your team diving or trying to con the ref then you, as manager should have no right to question the referee's decisions.

Copy that 100%.

nonsuchmike
02-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Diving: fif**** minutes in the sin-bin.

geoffp
02-01-2014, 08:00 PM
We all know the big clubs get the benefit of dodgy decisions - perhaps this sends a message to Moyes, that the old order is changing :D