PDA

View Full Version : Any vodka snobs on here?...

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Just got a bottle of Ciroc from my local Asian shop for ?24. What a bargain.

What's your favourite?

manofsteel
02-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Never tried that, but must admit i have a wee penchant for Grey Goose.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Grey Goose is what all the wee chubbies drink at the dancing, Sevvy. Ciroc is a decent voddy, especially at the price I just got it at.

I reckon it must have fell off the back of a lorry, but if I continued with my line of questioning I would have probably got the jail. XD

Macaroni_Pie
02-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Grey Goose is what all the wee chubbies drink at the dancing

Aye, that's just it though, it's well known and more importantly, well known for being expensive. Stick some diluted neutral alcohol in a Grey Goose bottle and most of these bams wouldn't know the difference.

I don't mind a vodka but I couldn't give a feck if it's Smirnoff, Vladivar or Grey Goose

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 07:29 PM

Aye, that's just it though, it's well known and more importantly, well known for being expensive. Stick some diluted neutral alcohol in a Grey Goose bottle and most of these bams wouldn't know the difference.

I don't mind a vodka but I couldn't give a feck if it's Smirnoff, Vladivar or Grey Goose[/quote]

What about Ciroc? :?

Too many wee fatties reckon spending a weeks wages on a litre of Grey Goose is living the dream.

tartanscone1314
02-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Usually Smirnoff in pub/club .

But favorite by far is Russian Standard Platinum .

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Is it a special occasion voddy, Scone?

Macaroni_Pie
02-01-2014, 07:35 PM

I don't mind a vodka but I couldn't give a feck if it's Smirnoff, Vladivar or Grey Goose[/quote]

What about Ciroc? :?

Too many wee fatties reckon spending a weeks wages on a litre of Grey Goose is living the dream.[/quote]

I've never had it mate. The point I'm making is that I've never had a vodka that's made me think it was any better or worse than another. I'm normally quite picky - very fussy about wine, beer, whisky and gin - but vodka's just vodka IMO

tartanscone1314
02-01-2014, 07:39 PM

Is it a special occasion voddy, Scone?[/quote]

Naw i buy a litre tae dae the room in Bonkadorm Danny , only 14 euro over there , around ?30 here .

And bring a couple of litres back , its nice , but so is the normal Russian Standard .

tartanscone1314
02-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Grey Goose is well overpriced , its a nice drink mind you .

26 Euro a litre in Bonkadorm , must be aboot ?55 here :O

Macaroni_Pie
02-01-2014, 07:47 PM

Is it a special occasion voddy, Scone?[/quote]

Naw i buy a litre tae dae the room in Bonkadorm Danny , only 14 euro over there , around ?30 here .

And bring a couple of litres back , its nice , but so is the normal Russian Standard .[/quote]

Genuine question: Why's it better? Don't you mix it with something? I understand that if you were drinking it straight or mixed with something like soda or tonic there might be a noticeable difference but generally folk mix voddy with coke or Oj and that's essentially what you taste, albeit wit a noticeable alcoholic kick.

DannyBhoy
02-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Grey Goose is well overpriced , its a nice drink mind you .

26 Euro a litre in Bonkadorm , must be aboot ?55 here :O

Grey Goose is 35 bucks, but it's overrated for me.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of Buckfast so the chance I taste this Ciroc is improbable, but I know I got it cheap.

gersforme
03-01-2014, 02:48 AM
vodka is for shell suited wasters and rejection complex ridden females who weep in their onesies , how disappointing that a man can fall from buckfast to that pyshwater in a few short days , is there no end to danny's decline? :blue: