PDA

View Full Version : Hey SD.

Pentridge
02-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Jibbed the train home last night from the footy only to find out that the connecting train from Eastleigh had been cancelled. Luckily South West Trains laid a taxi on for those of us that had to get to more rural stations. Just thought I'd let you know.

Other members of this board had slightly more arduous journeys home on the rail service, eh Wease?

Brockley_Jack
02-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Every weekend, especially Sundays they stop the suburban trains and replace them with buses. I like them as you never get ticket checks and therefore free travel! B)

Pentridge
02-01-2014, 06:57 PM
SD will love that Brockers.

Arfs.

Brockley_Jack
02-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind. ;D - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumjC2EYLgo)

PapaLazarou
02-01-2014, 07:04 PM
After dawdling back from the Joshua and successfully missing our usual train, we managed to enjoy a few (more) snifters in the local hostelry before wandering back to the station an hour later, only to find the next train had been cancelled.

Needless to say, we made the most of the excellent opportunity presented to us.. ;)

Pentridge
02-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Your lateness for the the train has a direct correlation to the proximity to the boozer opposite it would appear.

PapaLazarou
02-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I can understand how someone might reach such a conclusion.

Southerndown
02-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind. ;D

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched ;)

Dirtyweasel
02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Yeah I remember him spitting the dummy last time round! Here's a song with him in mind. ;D

Well you remember incorrectly young Mr BJ, I simply pointed out you are all criminals, and I was right.

Cheers for thinking about me though Pents, I'm touched ;)[/quote]

Well for one SD, it wasn't us that got our hands caught in the cookie (charity) tin, but regardless, the sooner British Rail is privatised the better. Tree's on the line, ohhh perleeease.

Last nights journey home = a big bag of monkey wa.nk.

Brockley_Jack
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh! XD

PapaLazarou
03-01-2014, 01:02 PM
If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals?

It doesn't - no doubt that won't stop the perpetuation of another myth, though.. ;D

chiswickmart
03-01-2014, 01:06 PM

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh! XD[/quote]

If there was no one manning a shop counter, would you just walk out with whatever it is you were planning on buying?

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!! ;D

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 01:19 PM

If there are no oyster touch-in facilities nor officials to facilitate payment, how does that make those travelling on them criminals? Good old skate logic, eh! XD[/quote]

If there was no one manning a shop counter, would you just walk out with whatever it is you were planning on buying?

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!! ;D[/quote]

If you were to keep that in context you would mention that the shop brought itself to you then

chiswickmart
03-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Oyster cards in Scumton to Pentsville?

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Oyster cards in Scumton to Pentsville?

You responded to my comment, not Pents'. Wakey wakey.

Southerndown
03-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Is it me or does this thread make no sense from post 13 onwards? :?

Pentridge
03-01-2014, 04:59 PM

I'm guessing you would, probably from the charity shops half of you buy your clothes from...and they call us charity thieves!! ;D[/quote]

CHARITY SHOP?

You cheeky (big nosed) scamp!

Grannie64
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM

It's you, posts 8,12 14 and 16 are were it loses coherence.

proclaimer
03-01-2014, 08:09 PM
It's a good job rail companies aren't Charities. ;)

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 10:54 PM

It's you, posts 8,12 14 and 16 are were it loses coherence.[/quote]

Me thinks one or two of our fishy friends are not enjoying their return to the grind.

XD

Pentridge
04-01-2014, 10:39 AM
You chaps appear to have embroiled yourselves in Saints/Pompey argument when he thrust of this thread was surely my MASSIVE saving of £5.60 and a free taxi home.

Pfft!