PDA

View Full Version : FAO Scouster and Kitey

Corkhead
02-01-2014, 06:59 PM
My tout reliably informs me your ships have come in.

3 tickets together, two seniors (vous) and one youngster (moi) at the Kassam Stadium vs Oxford United, League 2 fixture on Saturday January 11th 2014. Your are cordially invited to meet for pre-match hospitality at the previously agreed venue.

Be there or be square.

Respondez s?il vous plait

lovedeanblue
02-01-2014, 07:06 PM
PfcinCov and I will see you all inside. Row n96 and 97 tickets we have.

bluekite
02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
2570 people have viewed this before me and the thread only started 202 minutes ago. The amazing charisma of a Corky post is currently drawing 1 view approx every 6 seconds... Guinness book of records beckons. :D
Top marks to the tout...will be dusting off the favours, rosettes, rattles etc ready for the big day... the dreaming spires with PFC(senior section) on tour. Meeting at time and place agreed... what could be better...thanks Corky :D Happy New Year to you and all your thread acolytes.

Corkhead
03-01-2014, 08:13 AM
3500 + and counting. :O

Its either another Footymad cockup or Oxford fans on the lookout for us. Most of my threads are usually quite rightly ignored by the masses btw. :D

Scoular1
03-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Thank you Corky.
Am taking her Ladyship and will leave her visiting Morseland.
So will allow you Corkheads time to reminisce
and wander in to the Pub 1.30 ish.
Looking forward to the day,including group hug with Luvvie at half time.

Corkhead
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Oi !!!

This is feckin unfair...

£19 Adult and £11.50 Seniors.

bluekite
03-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Optional explanations/solutions:
A... Your tout has set a premium on adult seats
B... You are correct it is unfair and the seniors' tickets are overpriced
C...Yours was the last adult seat left
D...There is a surcharge to sit next to venerable sages
E...Just add up the 3 tickets and divide by 3 seems fair
F... The Seniors wil be able to afford to join you in the pub
G...It REALLY IS just fecking unfair
:D

Corkhead
03-01-2014, 11:45 AM
A. Tout has probably creamed off a percentage.
B. Tout will definitely have creamed off a percentage.
C. Tout will have inflated price due to over demand.
D. Venereal sages maybe.
E. Scouey won't have that. He specifically demanded a SENIOR ticket at heavily reduced rate.
F. Fair point, but notice you have made no mention of who buys the first round of Wincarnis and Lemonades
G. Go back to square one. :blue:

lovedeanblue
03-01-2014, 01:38 PM
I willingly paid 30 pounds and fifty pence for 2 tickets. One adult and one for myself. You'll just have to work harder Corky to pay for your day out ;D

Corkhead
03-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Aha. But you are next to Westy and the drummers. :D

Scoular1
04-01-2014, 11:00 AM
D. Venereal sages maybe.
E. Scouey won't have that. He specifically demanded a SENIOR ticket at heavily reduced rate.
F. Fair point, but notice you have made no mention of who buys the first round of Wincarnis and Lemonades

Re E) I have no objection to paying a 3 way share.After all you were kind enough to arrange for the tickets.

bluekite
04-01-2014, 11:13 AM
D. Venereal sages maybe.

Re E) I have no objection to paying a 3 way share.After all you were kind enough to arrange for the tickets.[/quote]

Morning Scouey... having led a sheltered life and not moved at Corky's social level I hadn't encountered Wincarnis. Having checked it out on Wikipedia it appears to stimulate people getting a job so I will give it a miss :D :D - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wincarnis)

Corkhead
04-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Re E) I have no objection to paying a 3 way share.After all you were kind enough to arrange for the tickets.

Only joshing ya compadre. No problem with cost breakdown as you have a long drive and need some recompense for being an old git. :D

The tickets are coming up from the IoW. Hopefully they will get here. Slightly worried about getting a message to you Kitey if they dont arrive by Saturday morning. Have to wait and see.

PS WTF has this thread had so many viewings? Can only assume there are some right nosy barstewards out there.

bluekite
04-01-2014, 11:38 AM
I will still go anyway... just go up the home end I suppose.. will entail much washing off of facepaint/ blue hair dye in the pub bogs!

Corkhead
04-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Nice one. I will be coming in my party Westy outfit so may find it a bit difficult to change.

bluekite
04-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Received and understood