PDA

View Full Version : Why is this board logging me out?

millertop
02-01-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm logged on, reading a post but when I go to comment it goes to log on page and I have to log on again even though it says I'm logged on at the top :/
Done it quite a few times today, is there a time limit on?

Brin
02-01-2014, 07:47 PM
I think the mods have dawn up a new list of who they don't like...watch out ;-)

millertop
02-01-2014, 07:52 PM
I think the mods have dawn up a new list of who they don't like...watch out ;-)

XD XD I was just wondering if I've been commenting to much crap today

Corner
02-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Erm because it's still not fixed!

I found it pretty much unusable last night - kept throwing me out but saying I was logged in - took me half a dozen attempts to actually log out and today it's just slow.

On the plus side my ironing's up to date & I've baked some nice things for the tribe. O:)

Brin
02-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Can I have one? ...Please.

Corner
02-01-2014, 08:41 PM
No! You're on a diet!! :(

Or did you mean something else? :O

gramiller1959
02-01-2014, 08:50 PM

I found it pretty much unusable last night - kept throwing me out but saying I was logged in - took me half a dozen attempts to actually log out and today it's just slow.

On the plus side my ironing's up to date & I've baked some nice things for the tribe. O:)

theres hope for all of us if you've learned to iron :)

Brin
02-01-2014, 08:50 PM

Calm down dear what did you think I meant ? This is a footie board nothing else...:O

Corner
02-01-2014, 08:55 PM

theres hope for all of us if you've learned to iron :)[/quote]

Flippin' cheek Gram!! When did I ever give the impression I didn't know how to! ;D

millertop
02-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Yes I know its not fixed :/ but had no trouble with logging in/out until today.

Corner
02-01-2014, 08:57 PM

Calm down dear what did you think I meant ? This is a footie board nothing else...:O[/quote]

Haha - thought you meant you wanted a shirt ironing too. XD

CAMiller
02-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm logged on, reading a post but when I go to comment it goes to log on page and I have to log on again even though it says I'm logged on at the top :/

Do you have a webcam? The site has a new retina recognition feature that spots posters who are talking gibberish about offside decisions and dozing off in front of their computer and automatically logs them out ;D

millertop
02-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Do you have a webcam? The site has a new retina recognition feature that spots posters who are talking gibberish about offside decisions and dozing off in front of their computer and automatically logs them out ;D[/quote]

Not on I-pad no but you might be right about me dozing off XD

deano_83
03-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Board is running the fastest in weeks this morning, or should be. Just still one or two things to iron out but posting, logging in, replying etc should be back to normal now.

The search bar at the top and that 'like' button should be back soon aswell.

millertop
03-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Board is running the fastest in weeks this morning, or should be. Just still one or two things to iron out but posting, logging in, replying etc should be back to normal now.

The search bar at the top and that 'like' button should be back soon aswell.

Yes thanks seems ok today