PDA

View Full Version : Recalling of players

essexred52
02-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Sharp is on his way back to Southampton and the threat of Hobbs back to hull, Why now in January ? I recon it's there clubs saying get your money out, cheeky ******s, what do you recon on Sharp, would you want him back here?, I would, I recon if we purchased him it would instantly settle the player and kick him into putting the ball in the net, thoughts

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Hobbs was signed on a season long loan. The only way he can be recalled, is if Hull have a "crisis" on their hands. Their defence would have to have contracted the ebola virus as such to qualify. In effect, he was/is free to sign for us at the season end.
This is Bruce, trying to force our hand into handing over money. To be in the clear, he'd have to have a nailed on reason, or Hull would be liable in court.
In anycase, why would you even want to recall a player, who doesn't want to be there?
Bollox story for me.

Sharp? No thanks. Him and Billy don't get on. Personnally, I want someone better.

nffc_lad_92
02-01-2014, 09:01 PM
who is better thann sharp who would come, seriously??? we aint man united liverpool anymore tricky , please enlighten me who you think is better who will come... sako is no better than sharp... le fondre isnt better than sharp ..

essexred52
02-01-2014, 09:14 PM
What I'm saying tricky is that clubs are using this threat to recall players to say to clubs get your money out, no smoke without fire so why has the news on Hobbs been made public?

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 09:19 PM
who is better thann sharp who would come, seriously??? we aint man united liverpool anymore tricky , please enlighten me who you think is better who will come... sako is no better than sharp... le fondre isnt better than sharp ..

Read it again young man.
Where did I say who was better than who?
My main case was, that him and Billy do not get on.
Billy was heard at a match calling Sharp one helluvva lazy *******. Whilst he was here , Sharp didn't set the world on fire did he?
As for people coming. Everyone has his price. Austin apparently WAS a done deal and was on his way to sign, before QPR offered him god knows what?
Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here? The sticking point is Blackburns price. All down to ?????? again.

nffc_lad_92
02-01-2014, 09:28 PM
well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes

essexred52
02-01-2014, 09:33 PM
well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.

Elite_Pie
02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?

essexred52
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote] he wants a club with potential and the potential of being a premiership force, the obvious choice is us :D

Polish_ForestMad
02-01-2014, 10:41 PM
well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.[/quote]
when did we let sharp go?he wasnt our player to let go.southampton wanted a stupid loan fee for him that we thought wasnt worth it.2 goals in 10 games for reading?
cox has 5 in 16,which is the better?lol
cox has a better goal ratio a

essexred52
02-01-2014, 11:11 PM
well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.[/quote]
when did we let sharp go?he wasnt our player to let go.southampton wanted a stupid loan fee for him that we thought wasnt worth it.2 goals in 10 games for reading?
cox has 5 in 16

Polish_ForestMad
02-01-2014, 11:18 PM
but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves?

essexred52
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves? no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves? no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]

I'll pay you £1500 pound a year, to clean my ****ter and do my garden/.windows/car/rubbish every week. Deal?

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote]

Really, who?
None of the ones your thinking of have come in for him? Blackburn, will stagnate him.

essexred52
02-01-2014, 11:36 PM
but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves? no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]

I'll pay you A?1500 pound a year, to clean my ****ter and do my garden/.windows/car/rubbish every week. Deal?[/quote] well you get paid sod all for talking crap on here daily, so why not ;D

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Crap?????? :O

This is my site, BITCH!!!!!!

essexred52
02-01-2014, 11:47 PM

This is my site, BITCH!!!!!! always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile ;D or trot ;)

Trickytreesreds
02-01-2014, 11:53 PM

This is my site, BITCH!!!!!! always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile ;D or trot ;)[/quote]

Please tell me you're not wearing wearing white stilettos and dancing around the hand bag Es***? lol

essexred52
03-01-2014, 12:00 AM

This is my site, BITCH!!!!!! always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile ;D or trot ;)[/quote]

Please tell me you're not wearing wearing white stilettos and dancing around the hand bag Es***? lol[/quote]blimey that's a new one never heard that before,

Polish_ForestMad
03-01-2014, 08:25 AM
and forest is his only way out?if he's that good why is he being past from pillar to post?is it just because Billy Davies doesn't get on with him that no one else wants him on a perm deal?ask yourself why someone else hasn't bought him.i like sharp but something must be wrong somewhere.

rodred
03-01-2014, 08:47 AM
and forest is his only way out?if he's that good why is he being past from pillar to post?is it just because Billy Davies doesn't get on with him that no one else wants him on a perm deal?ask yourself why someone else hasn't bought him.i like sharp but something must be wrong somewhere.[/quote]

Exactly - He has had the opportunities but never settled anywhere for long - possibly one of those players who are always moaning and unsettling squads. Started in a b

rosenjock
03-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Hull have a clause in the loan deal with Hobbs that lets them sell him if they get an offer during the Jan window.

Hells_Reject
03-01-2014, 10:26 AM

So why are no big clubs sniffing around him ?

essexred52
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM

So why are no big clubs sniffing around him ?[/quote]its only the 3rd of Jan, that's why the story has surfaced its hull stirring the pot,

rodred
03-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Hull have a clause in the loan deal with Hobbs that lets them sell him if they get an offer during the Jan window.

Nice clause !! Get a "friendly" club to make a bogus offer and then hold us to ransom to match it. A good day's work !!

BigusDikus
03-01-2014, 03:29 PM

Do you have any evidence of this because according to Billy Hull can only recall Hobbs if there's an "emergency".

KeeptheCityGround
03-01-2014, 04:57 PM
I really hope we don't lose Hobbs. A man mountain and leader of men. Fast becoming my favourite player.

Bourne1865
04-01-2014, 06:51 PM
[quote="Trickytreesreds" on their hands. Their defence would have to have contracted the ebola virus as such to qualify. In effect, he was/is free to sign for us at the season end.
This is Bruce, trying to force our hand into handing over money. To be in the clear, he'd have to have a nailed on reason, or Hull would be liable in court.
In anycase, why would you even want to recall a player, who doesn't want to be there?
Bollox story for me.

Sharp? No thanks. Him and Billy don't get on. Personnally, I want someone better.[/quote]

Better! He scored 11 goals for us last season and didn't play a lot. If BD sorted his differences out with Sharpie and 'managed' giving Sharpie a proper run,he'd be in double figures. Instead he signed Henderson. Useless.

Bourne1865
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM

Read it again young man.
Where did I say who was better than who?
My main case was, that him and Billy do not get on.
Billy was heard at a match calling Sharp one helluvva lazy *******. Whilst he was here , Sharp didn't set the world on fire did he?
As for people coming. Everyone has his price. Austin apparently WAS a done deal and was on his way to sign, before QPR offered him god knows what?
Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here? The sticking point is Blackburns price. All down to ?????? again.[/quote]

Hendo didn't set the world alight either. He hardly plays now cause he's useless or suspended. Sharpie is the best