PDA

View Full Version : Approach made for two players

BenandDad
02-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Uve says approaches made for two players . Who are hoping/dreading
I am praying big Sam is sitting down in the smoke thinking I need goals quick on the cheap from a big lump sorry target man up front !!!!!
Fingers crossed .

lincolnlatic
02-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Well Shotton and Keane have gone back so a couple to fill the gaps they left might be a guess

BenandDad
02-01-2014, 10:20 PM
No the other way.
Strange as it is someone wants 2 of our !!
I was joking about Mr Holt , wasn't meaning to be cryptic .

LeeKoo
02-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Martinez in for Ramis! :s

lincolnlatic
03-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Who is out of contract at the end of the season?

Les_bradds_lad
03-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Hull are after Boozyjoe according to kockney latic

WhoRYa
03-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Without having read the above post I was going to say ****o & Beausejour - both of whom are out of contract in the summer

Gaz_latic
03-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Heard rumours of Hull in for Beasajour, as have others it seems, and a host of League 1 clubs making enquiries for D!cko but seems like Preston could be high on that list.

guzss
03-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Might be a few too many leaving...

I think Everton might be interested in any combination of Ramis (highly rated by RM), Macca (a punt and they have the Barca lad injured) and Espinoza (tracked for some time by RM before he joined Latics). All would likely jump at the chance to get into Evertons squad. We would miss Ramis hugely and personally I would like to retain a motivated Macca and Espinoza.

With other players attracting interest (Boozy Joe fits well at Hull, especially in a world cup year) as well as the returned loan players (Shotton gone thank goodness and Keane), plus possible exits for Holt, we may well have another period of significant player change.

Cant help but worry that would kybosh our play off chances.