PDA

View Full Version : Clown.

chief_wiggam
02-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Clattenberg.

Always thought he was an arrogant @rsehole.

STL. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2532710/Mark-Clattenburg-investigated-Southampton-accuse-referee-abusing-Adam-La)

CostaBaz
03-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I hadn't realised that he was on a 6 year sabbatical from Goodison Park, for previously upsetting the home fans with a dire performance.

Kind of explains why the Lallana penalty appeal was denied.

If nothing else comes from it, we shouldn't have to put up with his poor match changing displays for a while.
Good move by the club. B)

Southerndown
03-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Alternative headline...

"Southampton captain throws strop then bleats like a girl to his manager when the ref tells him to feck off" :D

chiswickmart
03-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Alternative headline...

"Southampton captain throws strop then bleats like a girl to his manager when the ref tells him to feck off" :D

I think it was "feck off Big Nose" actually. Some people are so precious.

Didn't hear them bleating when they were winning dubious penalties at the start of the season. You'd think after all these years they'd be used to handling failure...seems not.

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Didn't hear them bleating when they were winning dubious penalties at the start of the season. You'd think after all these years they'd be used to handling failure...seems not.

XD XD XD

Put down the rock and step out of the greenhouse Chism! If you want failure, have a look at your own shortcomings.

Back to back promotions followed by second season premiership consolidation is failure how, exactly? skate logic and ports-myths, so funny. Your bitterness makes me laugh!

XD

chiswickmart
03-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Some teams do promotions, some teams win Divisions.

Just remember, last time we were in Div 4, we still won 3 trophies before you grabbed a paint pot.

We have rollercoasters, you have dark tunnels.

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Recent history suggests that we go up divisions while you go down them. I'd argue that it's you lot that do dark tunnels, we do first class. :P

Southerndown
03-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Actually an alternative headline could be...

"Embarrassing"!

Clattenberg apparently told him "You're different now you've played for England, you never used to be like this,", wow really insulting and abusive.

And to make it even more laughable "Southampton are set to pursue the matter further" XD - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25589958)

chiswickmart
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
It just gets funnier. So he's gone all Billy Big Bollox and the moment he gets brought up on it he runs to Mummy.

Mummy being Jordan Sibley...which is making me think of Dwayne Dibley.

CostaBaz
03-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Not an earth shattering insult. If footage has been reviewed, by which I take it they mean audio tapes of the incident, then giving a copy to the club would support their decision, and be the end of it.

Smacks of handbags, if true. :blue:

And Arsene Wenger will obviously be pleased to have him in the middle, tomorrow, as he might give them another soft penalty.

hughjampton
03-01-2014, 05:43 PM
When you say ' arrogant @rsehole ' , do you mean Lallana, Neil Ashton or the whining d*ckhead at St Fairies that threw his toys out of his horse box and wrote' Don't send him to ref here again or we won't give him a ball ' ?

Dirtyweasel
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Perhaps we should emulate our GLCT neighbours and organise an impromptu protest that achieves nothing other than humiliation on the club?

chief_wiggam
03-01-2014, 05:59 PM
When you say ' arrogant @rsehole ' , do you mean Lallana, Neil Ashton or the whining d*ckhead at St Fairies that threw his toys out of his horse box and wrote' Don't send him to ref here again or we won't give him a ball ' ?

I meant you Hugh. >;)

Dirtyweasel
03-01-2014, 06:03 PM

I meant you Hugh. >;)[/quote]

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa. Careful Chief, our resident cowboy will be developing a man crush before long XD XD XD

hughjampton
03-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Aaahahahahahhaha.

The Harry and Lloyd cabaret show.

proclaimer
03-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Referee does Saints no favours - what's new?

Frankly that, and the anti Saints media, help me enjoy every success.

B0llocks to 'em. O:)

kernow
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Ez. Cojones to the lotofem ! >:)

chief_wiggam
03-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Aaahahahahahhaha.

The Harry and Lloyd cabaret show.

Well I'm only sitting in front of the telly with a curry right now Hugh, nothing else planned for the evening, maybe I could pop across to Texas and you can tell me who the feck is Harry and Lloyd.
But only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself.

Dirtyweasel
03-01-2014, 09:09 PM
I've never seen Brokeback Mountain Chief, but I'm guessing the pork guzzling cowboys stayed away from curry's for obvious reasons. I'm sure Hugh can fill you in though - in his case quite literally.

hughjampton
03-01-2014, 09:58 PM
I think the film you refer to was set in Wyoming Mr Christmas ? I'm amazed you keep this thread going to be honest. two 50 / 50 pens turned down.Away from home as well. Players give the ref some stick no doubt calling him a d*ck and a w*nker no doubt. He gives em a bit of banter back and your boys go running in tears to Mummy. Sweep it as quick as you can. I'm cringing on your behalf.

chief_wiggam
03-01-2014, 10:17 PM
I think the film you refer to was set in Wyoming Mr Christmas ?

Well you would know Hugh, you would know.

Brockley_Jack
03-01-2014, 10:50 PM
I think the film you refer to was set in Wyoming Mr Christmas ?

Well you would know Hugh, you would know.[/quote]

Careful Chief, he'll demand you join he and Ozzy for a light ale if you're not careful! XD