PDA

View Full Version : after sell oot crowds at edinbugh & dundee

Red_Zeppelin
03-01-2014, 09:13 AM
...it's safe tae say...Rainjurs we do not need you...now get phukked ya bun phuck pigs :D

ScreamingBlueMesslah
03-01-2014, 09:20 AM
...it's safe tae say...Rainjurs we do not need you...now get phukked ya bun phuck pigs :D

Easter Road sell out yes,Tannadice sell out no,Empty seats galore at the dump in the home end.

imtheboy
03-01-2014, 09:51 AM
When did Pittodrie last host a sell out crowd? Serious question by the way..

Red_Zeppelin
03-01-2014, 10:26 AM
when elton john played here last year...next question puhleese.

tartanscone1314
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Can you noo just dae wan , you are starting tae upset me again wae yer constant pash >:)

Red_Zeppelin
03-01-2014, 10:34 AM
i'll knock you clean phukkin oot if you keep on disturbing the harmony o the board B)

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
03-01-2014, 12:24 PM
When did Pittodrie last host a sell out crowd? Serious question by the way..

The Celtic game earlier this season.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Easter Road wasn't sold out last night (despite what the commentators kept saying). Plenty of empty seats on view.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Easter Road wasn't sold out last night (despite what the commentators kept saying). Plenty of empty seats on view.

Their East Stand was full. They had less than 100 tickets left for behind the goal 1hr before kick off.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Still a good effort but not a sell-out. That Sunshine on Leith at the end was sickening. What a f*cking dirge. Imagine celebrating a win with a song like that!?

DannyBhoy
03-01-2014, 12:55 PM

Their East Stand was full. They had less than 100 tickets left for behind the goal 1hr before kick off.[/quote]

How many more seats does Easter Road sit than Tynie?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM

Their East Stand was full. They had less than 100 tickets left for behind the goal 1hr before kick off.[/quote]

How many more seats does Easter Road sit than Tynie?[/quote]

About 3,000.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Rangers and Raith Rovers WILL sell it out for the Ramsdens Cup Final.

:)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Still a good effort but not a sell-out. That Sunshine on Leith at the end was sickening. What a f*cking dirge. Imagine celebrating a win with a song like that!?

It's not the type of song I'd like Hearts to play immediately after a derby win. When they sang it at Hampden after beating Killie to win the League Cup was a good moment to do it properly. They waited till well after FT to sing it. It's on youtube although you've probably seen it.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Don't recall watching that one.

The Proclaimers are guff, like all twins who attempt to make music. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Rangers and Raith Rovers WILL sell it out for the Ramsdens Cup Final.

:)

It would be pretty poor if they didn't with the size of the Rangers support. Not really something to boast about.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Ah but you have those who will be boycotting SPFL grounds and then those that simply refuse to sit on green seats to consider.

DannyBhoy
03-01-2014, 01:02 PM

How many more seats does Easter Road sit than Tynie?[/quote]

About 3,000.[/quote]

How many more was it before the new stand got put in?

DannyBhoy
03-01-2014, 01:04 PM

It's not the type of song I'd like Hearts to play immediately after a derby win. When they sang it at Hampden after beating Killie to win the League Cup was a good moment to do it properly. They waited till well after FT to sing it. It's on youtube although you've probably seen it.[/quote]

Is that the one where John Collins is in the centre circle?

Excellent, that's what being a fan is all about.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
03-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Ah but you have those who will be boycotting SPFL grounds and then those that simply refuse to sit on green seats to consider.

How come I actually think you're being serious? :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Refuse to sit on green seats? What colour are they at Parkheid? Pink wae blue dots? :D

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM
There will be some who won't go and will never go back to top flight grounds.

I just hope I can get a flippin' ticket.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM

It's not the type of song I'd like Hearts to play immediately after a derby win. When they sang it at Hampden after beating Killie to win the League Cup was a good moment to do it properly. They waited till well after FT to sing it. It's on youtube although you've probably seen it.[/quote]

Is that the one where John Collins is in the centre circle?

Excellent, that's what being a fan is all about.[/quote]

Aye, Danny, that's the one. Even as a Hearts fan I can appreciate it.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:09 PM
A funeral march and a Gala b@stard in the centre circle. Glad I missed it.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
There will be some who won't go and will never go back to top flight grounds.

I just hope I can get a flippin' ticket.

I heard all this with Mojo and to a lesser extent Kenny Miller. It's all bollox and I don't know a single person who didn't go back to Ibrox after saying they wouldn't.

BertrandRussell
03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Big difference going to Ibrox, where your team plays and then going to places like Dundee Utd and the likes, who certainly didn't do us any favours.

I don't doubt we'll sell most of our allocations but I think quite a few people will see this one through.

ScreamingBlueMesslah
03-01-2014, 02:11 PM

You said it freakoid XD
http://i44.tinypic.com/f25t1d.jpg

Mook1
03-01-2014, 02:16 PM

You said it freakoid XD
http://i44.tinypic.com/f25t1d.jpg[/quote]

Self deprecating humour not reached certain parts of Dundee then :D

pwlp
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM

And take yer green bun pals wi ye!

Seriously, as things develop, I doubt anyone'd miss the Tic (barring the mhedia of course)> I reckon we'd have a competitive, well attended league with, certainly to start with, trophies being shared around. And if we organised some way of levelling things out, them we'd get even more competition.

So, **** off Sellick!

ScreamingBlueMesslah
03-01-2014, 02:22 PM

You said it freakoid XD
http://i44.tinypic.com/f25t1d.jpg[/quote]

Self deprecating humour not reached certain parts of Dundee then :D[/quote]

http://i44.tinypic.com/r76eiw.jpg. :D

gersforme
03-01-2014, 02:24 PM
keep believing you dont need us, how's the sponsorship and tv deals going?

XD XD

Mook1
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Me pointing out that you don't understand self deprecating humour is hardly being 'rattled', ScreamingBlueMessiah.

Sorry to p*ss on your chips, thicko :D

gersforme
03-01-2014, 02:27 PM
mook is a fine fellow and a pillar of this board, i've come to appreciate his existential angst and his dystopian views of the average scottish fitba fan, we were all wrong about him, and i for one would like to say, more power to your sardonic wit sir :(

Mook1
03-01-2014, 02:30 PM
mook is a fine fellow and a pillar of this board, i've come to appreciate his existential angst and his dystopian views of the average scottish fitba fan, we were all wrong about him, and i for one would like to say, more power to your sardonic wit sir :(

The Who Sell Out :D

Taintedice
03-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Me pointing out that you don't understand self deprecating humour is hardly being 'rattled', ScreamingBlueMessiah.

Sorry to p*ss on your chips, thicko :DWhy do the Hawick halfwits like to pretend they're intelligent :?

Mook1
03-01-2014, 02:38 PM

Sorry to p*ss on your chips, thicko :DWhy do the Hawick halfwits like to pretend they're intelligent :?[/quote]

Is understanding self deprecating humour 'intelligent'?

I wouldn't have thought so.

manofsteel
03-01-2014, 02:45 PM

Fantastic song, i even like penny arcade.

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 03:24 AM
I see the Dundonians are struggling with humour on this thread.