PDA

View Full Version : Attention Admin….

TigersCave
03-01-2014, 09:22 AM
There are fewer and fewer people posting on here and the fact that the mechanics of the site are now ****eD means that there are even less. How about having someone getting it sorted. This is 2014 not 1914!!!!!!

europeandream
03-01-2014, 10:21 AM
And that bloody game pop up that plagues every session is going to stop me bothering.

Hull_Admin
03-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Sorry, no point complaining to the Admin or Mods of the messageboard, the current events are completely out of our control, the issues are with Footymad who have been moving their systems to new servers.

If you have any issues please express them to Footymad directly

http://www.footymad.net/contact-us/index.shtml

Hull_Admin
03-01-2014, 10:39 AM
And that bloody game pop up that plagues every session is going to stop me bothering.

Once again, sorry but this is a Footymad issue, advertising (including annoying pop ups) is the way they fund their sites & what allows the messageboards to remain free to use.

The way round this has been pointed out a number of times, but the simplest is to make sure your browser has it's pop up blocker active.

The use of the Firefox browser with ******* plus add on also gets rid of all the adverts on the site (most people experiencing advert issues are using Internet Explorer)

europeandream
03-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Fair comment Admin.

I am using iPhone 5 on Safari with the popup blocker on and I still get the bloody things. Halfway through this reply it came again.

Mike

Hull_Admin
03-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Sorry then Mike, I don't know what to suggest as I'm not an Apple user & as I personally use Firefox with ******* I never see any of the adverts or pop ups. Don't get them on my mobile either, but again I use Firefox on Android (don't think it is available on iOS)

******* is however available for Safari on iOS

http://extensions.apple.com/

europeandream
03-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks admin.

Mike

The_Only_Rambo_Billy
31-01-2022, 04:01 PM
If they don't sort the issues then I'm quitting.... 🤣🤣🤣

Hassan
09-06-2022, 11:04 PM
Everyone's quitting Hull