PDA

View Full Version : Gary Harkins

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Off to Oldham. What's the odd of him scoring the winner against Liverpool ?
Next to no chance I would say as I expect Liverpool to win very easily but if he did ?

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Next to no chance I would say as I expect Liverpool to win very easily but if he did ?

He'd need to try a leg to be in with a chance of that, has a lot of ability but is lazy and unfit.

DeeMo
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM

He'd need to try a leg to be in with a chance of that, has a lot of ability but is lazy and unfit.[/quote] very true but he is very talented and stranger things have happened

Taintedice
03-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Didn't Liverpool play Oldham in the FA Cup around this time last year, what was the result :?

Was that the game where Mook said the multi-millionaires didn't receive enough 'help' from the ref XD XD

noahrab
03-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Didn't Liverpool play Oldham in the FA Cup around this time last year, what was the result :?

Was that the game where Mook said the multi-millionaires didn't receive enough 'help' from the ref XD XD

:)

He would answer but he's used up all his data allowance XD

Mook1
03-01-2014, 01:35 PM

I suspect given our recent injuries that most of the first teamers will be rested, I'd expect a reserve Liverpool side to take care of Oldham at home but as you say, stranger things have happened & last season is the perfect reminder of that...