PDA

View Full Version : Dead and Buried

daly
03-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Thought I would be the first to post in 2014. is everyone still hung over or just ****ed off with NCFC.
No comments about Palace game and no interest in the FA Cup game against Fulham. Can remember spending 3 hours in freezing weather just to get a FA Cup ticket. Now they can't give them away.
Thanks to Sky plugging millions in and only interested in the top 6 in Premiership and the Champions League.
Happy New Year

flyaway
03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Thought I would be the first to post in 2014. is everyone still hung over or just ****ed off with NCFC.
No comments about Palace game and no interest in the FA Cup game against Fulham. Can remember spending 3 hours in freezing weather just to get a FA Cup ticket. Now they can't give them away.
Thanks to Sky plugging millions in and only interested in the top 6 in Premiership and the Champions League.
Happy New Year - view external link (crap football daly all pi..ed off but never mind soon be time to renew the season ticket)

Laurie
03-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Just F***ed off Daly, Just f***ed off, and will stay that way until we start to entertain again, a year and a half of negativity, has taken its toll.

SIMSY748
03-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Can only agree with you guys ,i remember that to Daly , I wonder if young Laurie has done it to , those were the days when the Cup was King now it's just a pauper compared to the Wonga I mean Prem , the Cup just had thT feeling to it ,after PL and Hoots they have both fecked it up for us , not their fault if the poor mites can only play 100%, once a week ,I do feel sorry for them , look at The Lootun game what a farce , mind you we got in the record books for all the wrong Feckin reasons .
PS logging in has been made easier are any of you guys on Twitter

olano
04-01-2014, 12:07 AM
I was in london to see the palase game. Sad game with litle to be hapy about.
Think our fantastic manager is staying for the rest of the season now, so we can onely hope of more of the same.

The cup is not importent now. Play players that need game time like bunn, fox, murpys, garido ans ricky. And yout players.

I youst hope we dont get relegated. This season is nothing to be exited for

Laurie
04-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Can only agree with you guys ,i remember that to Daly , I wonder if young Laurie has done it to , those were the days when the Cup was King now it's just a pauper compared to the Wonga I mean Prem , the Cup just had thT feeling to it ,after PL and Hoots they have both fecked it up for us , not their fault if the poor mites can only play 100%, once a week ,I do feel sorry for them , look at The Lootun game what a farce , mind you we got in the record books for all the wrong Feckin reasons .
PS logging in has been made easier are any of you guys on Twitter

Yes young Laurie has, more than once 3rd round MU 58 great cup run 9am to 3pm, Spurs 5th round replay (having just come back from the lane) Sunday morning just to get tickets, need I go on. Worth every bloody minute. NCFC has cost me THOUSANDS, and I/WE still come back for more, and always will.