PDA

View Full Version : Allardyce poll

JimmyV66
03-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Over at KUMB they have set up a poll asking

"Do you believe West Ham United FC should retain the services of Sam Allardyce as manager?"

Very clever wording by the owner in quite a few people's opinions and despite so many others there saying they want Sam out the poll makes for quite a suprise.

So far 908 votes. 52% in favour of KEEPING Allardyce.

Thing is however, many of those Keep votes are because people simply dont trust who our owners would replace him with.

No one seems to actually think Sam is the man to not only keep us up but push us on.

jon15u
03-01-2014, 04:20 PM
To be honest , i couldnt careless if a blind monkey was put in charge till EOS, at least wed probably get players more willing to play and not hamstrung by Froggies ridiculous ideas. I mean , "dont shoot until your in the box", Maiga might have scored more had he been able to, cause hes missed a few sitters infront of goal. )

JimmyV66
03-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Up to 53% now in favour of keeping him.

Some even want to keep him if we go down because "he is the best man to get us back up again"

To top it all of someone just said that no one can deny that under Allardyce our away record has vastly improved.

Wow, i mean just WOW!!!!!!! :O

29 prem away games. 4 wins. :s

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 05:08 PM
to be honest we've have had massive injury list refs giving fack all like i said before if we was 6 points clear from relagation there would be no talk of this rubbish. call me a c@nt but who can come in and save us its got to be the two daves with there facking millions so if they love west ham that much they will spend and thats it.

WHU
03-01-2014, 11:50 PM
seems we now aim low and get low :blue:

majority want him to stay? fu(k my old boots

rednekst
04-01-2014, 10:40 AM
This vast majority that want him to stay, "because they think he is the one to bring us back up when we are relegated at the end of this season", seem to forget that any decent players we have left will be either sold or demand a transfer during the closed season.

For me get shot of him now.

The fear of who the 'deadly two' will bring in to replace him is , at the moment, secondary.

SepticHammer
04-01-2014, 02:18 PM
I can't see how firing him now would be of help in avoiding relegation, given the squad we now have. End of season however, clean house - manager & his "players".

For now I just hope we can get Reid & Tomka fit as these will be the players that insure our prem survival.

palerider
04-01-2014, 02:28 PM
I also post on KUMB. They're a lot less rebellious on there. Most of them say 'no offense' after they've told you you're a c@nt.

For what it's worth I voted for him out but they wouldn't let me do it 5000 times.

RingoBingoDingo
04-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I also post on KUMB. They're a lot less rebellious on there. Most of them say 'no offense' after they've told you you're a c@nt.

For what it's worth I voted for him out but they wouldn't let me do it 5000 times.

You'll stay up by the skin of your teeth and Spurs wont win anything so cheer up you miserable bunch of c_unts its gonna be a good season for yous

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 02:50 PM

You'll stay up by the skin of your teeth and Spurs wont win anything so cheer up you miserable bunch of c_unts its gonna be a good season for yous[/quote]

Fancy a managerial swap over, you happy c.unt.:)