PDA

View Full Version : Any possible transfers ?

Killieeee
03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Anyone heard anything on a possible move to us . AJ says had people in training . Few signings i would imagine as we have let go a few players and hearing more to follow in January. Few good signings and we could push up the league

Killieeee
05-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Former Kilmarnock ace Alexei Eremenko could be on the way back to the Scottish top flight.

The Finnish playmaker has just been released from an unsuccessful spell at Kairat Almaty in Kazakhstan and is on the look-out to find a new club.

And the former Rugby Park crowd-pleaser has revealed there?s been interest from Premiership clubs two-and-a-half years after quitting Killie.

Eremenko, 30, said: ?I have offers from clubs in Scotland, China and Japan. I could easily play for any of the clubs back there in Scotland ? except perhaps Celtic.

?When I was younger, all I was interested in was the money. I still have three or four years left in the game, and this is an important move for me. So I will chose my next club carefully.

?I was the highest-earning player at my club in Kazakhstan, and they couldn?t afford to renew my contract. So I am free and available and looking forward to the next stage in my career.?

Eremenko spent a hugely successful loan year at Rugby Park under Mixu Paat