PDA

View Full Version : Tidier gone to Ross county

MillerRays
03-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Tidser has now gone... Wtf is going on !!!

TMiller
03-01-2014, 03:35 PM
unless we sign messi now i cannot understand this at all!

the wrong midfielder has gone for me

does evans want to leave cos he is p**sing me off big style

wathrufc
03-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Another shocking decision by evans the squad is thread bear enough also worrall for me never had a chance wtf is going on.

MillerRays
03-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Cannot understand this one at all ... That lad is quality and we need these players for the big push if we gunna challenge for play offs

millertop
03-01-2014, 03:41 PM
I just said on the other thread, hope we are getting better players in

millerman95
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I personally think that is a good move. He is young with obvious talent, and going to SPL for experience. He needs to improve, and playing in the SPL will help, I know its not an amazing league, but it will help him progress in my opinion.

MillerRays
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Unless Evans makes some quality signings NOW ... This could really get nasty ha

vespabri
03-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Shocking news!!!!
Unless Tidser and Worrall couldn"t settle here,SE aside,or SE is coming out with a genuinely out of this world centre half & forward then its worrying...terrible absoloutely terrible!!
:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

tivoliman415783
03-01-2014, 03:47 PM
don't see the problem with mills going - he is no way near good enough for a top league 1 team.

Tidser is a surprise though.

think it is obvious that we will be signing a central defender, right winger and a striker.

wickersley__miller
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
All part of the project.

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I think its time to get the buckets out boys ..The money that evans has wasted is frightening ..:blue: :blue: .. on players ..

kimmyMILLERS
03-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Steve Evans gets rid of a fat donkey, a cropped winger and a fringe player and the world is ending. Lets all see who he brings in first.
Last three signings (Dicko, Tavenier and Vuckic) haven't been too bad,

TMiller
03-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I personally think that is a good move. He is young with obvious talent, and going to SPL for experience. He needs to improve, and playing in the SPL will help, I know its not an amazing league, but it will help him progress in my opinion.

do you honestly think you will see tidser in a millers shirt again? im not sure

caytonmiller
03-01-2014, 04:01 PM
not surprised by this. was having a word with TS before we played coventry.. he said we will be active in the transfer window and a few fringe players will be moved on.. his words "we wont be standing still" maybe its not all down to evans

MILLERSTALE
03-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Steve Evans gets rid of a fat donkey, a cropped winger and a fringe player and the world is ending. Lets all see who he brings in first.

Please don,t group Vuckic with the other two , he has scored one great goal but apart from that !!!

TMiller
03-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Please don,t group Vuckic with the other two , he has scored one great goal but apart from that !!![/quote]

vuckic is really good. we have about 16 players. two are suspended and two probably wont be here in february XD

millerman95
03-01-2014, 04:08 PM

do you honestly think you will see tidser in a millers shirt again? im not sure[/quote]

Yes I do, and I also think we will make some pretty serious money on him. Remember he was an SFL1 player, bit of a step up to our league 1, and a move the the SPL will get him a bit closer to being League1/Championship standard.

Mattthemiller157
03-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I can see that. He was poor against Rochdale in the cup. Let him go, get some fitness, get some games and come back a better player with some SPL experience.

Good move by Evans, if he brings someone in.

CaptainDonjer
03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Some massive knee jerk reactions on here as normal.

The lads got potential, the article on the official site says he is coming back in the summer (now I know some of you won't believe that).

We have let two highly promosing young players go out on loan today, who have started about 5 games between them this season. We are 6th in the league largely without the contribution of either.

I posted the other day about the salary cap and it's clear as day that is why these lads have gone out.

It's glaringly obvious we need a bit of quality at the back and upfront and quality probably costs more then what we have so probably 4 or 5 need to go to bring 2 or 3 in.

So would you sooner keep our 4th choice central midfielder (5th if including arnie) and a winger that hasn't been fit since August at the expense of adding what we really need?

TMiller
03-01-2014, 04:49 PM

The lads got potential, the article on the official site says he is coming back in the summer (now I know some of you won't believe that).

We have let two highly promosing young players go out on loan today, who have started about 5 games between them this season. We are 6th in the league largely without the contribution of either.

I posted the other day about the salary cap and it's clear as day that is why these lads have gone out.

It's glaringly obvious we need a bit of quality at the back and upfront and quality probably costs more then what we have so probably 4 or 5 need to go to bring 2 or 3 in.

So would you sooner keep our 4th choice central midfielder (5th if including arnie) and a winger that hasn't been fit since August at the expense of adding what we really need?

we can't afford to replace 4 or 5 with 2 or 3 cos we are thin on the ground anyway without thi

kempo
03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
What captain D said.

There is intelligent life out there!

CaptainDonjer
03-01-2014, 05:12 PM

we can't afford to replace 4 or 5 with 2 or 3 cos

rileyev
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
We're all doooooomed.

We're going bust a tell thee.

Dooooooooooomed!!!!

:D

great_fire
03-01-2014, 06:01 PM
This will upset the bloke who sits behind me who was shouting "Get Titsore on!" on Wednesday.

CrackersATM
04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Tidser is in the matchday squad on the bench today for Ross County v St Johnstone. Hopefully he'll get some game time in the 2nd half and break into their starting XI.

UTM!