PDA

View Full Version : Why is Vaz Te out for so long?

blockheadHammer
03-01-2014, 03:35 PM
In my day a dislocated shoulder wasn't that bad, pop it immediately back in, would be sore for a couple of weeks but you would be back playing in 3 weeks! He has out 3 months the last time he did it! Whats goin on??

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 03:57 PM
it has been a long while mate' they never update us on info with the players injury very strange.

bazwillrun
03-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Hes got The Andy Carroll Syndrome !

Thought you al knew the story...

He fell out of a cab ten years ago and injured the shoulder(pizzed up..alledgedly !)...during the game in question he fell on it again awkwardly and made it worse.

The worlds leading expert in bullschite who i believe is in Peckham somewhere has been looking after him and prescribing some of the best known treatments for this kind of injury, which include long bouts of Greco roman wrestling and WWF smackdown.

Doctor Hackensak said in a statement that he (Vaz Te)should be ok to play again around 9 tomorrow morning, as long as his mum gets him out of bed in time to catch the bus to Chadwelll Heath

But much more worrying is the fact that our medics didnt notice the sling and traction brace brace around his shoulder when he firt came to us for his medical

I mean FFS how could they miss it !?

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 05:53 PM

He fell out of a cab ten years ago and injured the shoulder(pizzed up..alledgedly !)...during the game in question he fell on it again awkwardly and made it worse.

The worlds leading expert in bullschite who i believe is in Peckham somewhere has been looking after him and prescribing some of the best known treatments for this kind of injury, which include long bouts of Greco roman wrestling and WWF smackdown.

Doctor Hackensak said in a statement that he (Vaz Te)should be ok to play again around 9 tomorrow morning, as long as his mum gets him out of bed in time to catch the bus to Chadwelll Heath

But much more worrying is the fact that our medics didnt notice the sling and traction brace brace around his shoulder when he firt came to us for his medical

Anyone can make a mistake ffs.XD

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Anyone can make a

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:08 PM
i will go and ask him on twitter why he is taking so f@acking long.

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:34 PM
vat te has just had one year contract exstension till 2015.

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:36 PM
vat te has just had one year contract exstension till 2015.

That confirms it mate, you've been on the p,iss.

Lucky b.astard.:D

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:39 PM
[quote="dagenhamJohn"]Hes got The Andy Carroll Syndrome !

I mean FFS how

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:42 PM
injury latest

JT- ONE WEEK

JC- ONE WEEK

WR- 4-6 WEEKS

AC- 2/4 WEEKS

noble don't know as we cant scan yet.

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:45 PM
off to the fridge to get a stiff one