PDA

View Full Version : Is the Gaffer going to S6 afterall?

Brin
03-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Has he been told to clear his desk and mess before signing on at S6?

This would explain 'all' the clearing out that he has completed so far today...

Seriously though...joking aside let's all wait and see what Santa is finally going to deliver in our late Xmas stocking...

The Gaffer is in charge...he did 'not' fail us last season and I for one have all the faith in him to deliver..maintain and continue our progression both on and off the field to this this league...

We are in a position not one of us could have foreseen before a ball was kicked at the start of the season and as unpopular as some of his player moves are or have been he hasn't failed to deliver to date...

Let's just wait and see what's around the corner eh...;-)

CrackersATM
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
If they sign Pringle and Dicko today it would get the alarm bells ringing. I've got a feeling with SE past and football snobbery that we will be his biggest club. That could be great for us.

UTM!

caytonmiller
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
wash your mouth out young man...
how many more points are needed to guarantee league 1 next season :) 14/15? wp SE

Brin
03-01-2014, 04:13 PM
wash your mouth out young man...
how many more points are needed to guarantee league 1 next season :) 14/15? wp SE

We're already safe this season pal rest assured on that one ...

millavanilla
03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
No ones safe brin...theyve all said that before...my mate was told condoms were safe...he put one on and got hit
with a bus... XD

CAMiller
03-01-2014, 09:58 PM
No ones safe brin...theyve all said that before...my mate was told condoms were safe...he put one on and got hit
with a bus... XD

He's lucky - I was once on a bus and got hit by a condom :-(

mikemiller
04-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Pigs can't afford to sign SE - they will be happy with some bloke from the backroom staff in charge - it's a cheaper option