PDA

View Full Version : Le Inter National Predicto Compe, Quarter Final 2nd Leg

tazzydjr
03-01-2014, 03:59 PM
[b]Well done to all those who competed in the Quarter Finals 1st, now FA Cup type rules kick in if anybody is suspected of cheating will be kicked out even if they've cheated to gain more points than the opposition

This is how the Quarter Final 2nd Leg will look

The Second Leg will consist of Scores & All entries must be in atleast 48 hours before your earliest match kicks off...

14th January 2014 Fxtures for Kel & Moorland 2nd Leg

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Hoffenheim v Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
Manchester United v Lincoln (Gibraltar)
SuperSport United v Mamelodi Sundowns (South Africa)

In event of a draw after both legs:

Kel how many Home Goals will be scored?

Moorland how many Away Goals will be scored?

closest to actual goals scored will get 2 Bonus Points and go into the Semi-Final

Kel v Moorland (4-4 agg)

15th January 2014 Fixtures for Judd & Tapped 2nd Leg

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Sydney v Melbou

Floppy_funbags
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Kel, you'll be ok to submit yours on the 15th Jan, which incidentally is my birthday. If you want to club together and buy me summat, I'd be very grateful for a new Orange Terror bass amp with an SP212 speaker cab.

Cheers.

tazzydjr
03-01-2014, 04:50 PM
[s]Kel, you'll be ok to submit yours on the 15th Jan, which incidentally is my birthday. If you want to club together and buy me summat, I'd be very grateful for a new Orange Terror bass amp with an SP212 speaker cab.

Cheers.[s]

Good Luck to all entrances in 2nd leg fixtures lets see who the elite 4 will be

Floppy_funbags
03-01-2014, 04:51 PM
FARCE.

farce.

kel_
03-01-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm MAD BUSY at the moment Tazzy lad what with changing nappies and ting but when I get five minutes I'll do some research as I really want to knock Moorland out.

Pentridge
03-01-2014, 05:30 PM
In the comp or in real life?

kel_
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Both. It were a play on words tbf ffs ****s sake. Anyways, mail me I need to aks you summat.

moorlad
03-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Kel,knock me out, he's a geet botter to be fair.

tazzydjr
03-01-2014, 08:03 PM
I'm MAD BUSY at the moment Tazzy lad what with changing nappies and ting but when I get five minutes I'll do some research as I really want to knock Moorland out.

no problem but the deadline remains same for everyone 48 hours prior to your fixtures for you and Moorland would be 12th January 2014

521buc
04-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Tazzy I'm I no in it for this predicto Compe..:?

tazzydjr
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
[quote="tazzydjr"][b]UPDATED 2ND LEG...

Well done to all those who competed in the Quarter Finals 1st, now FA Cup type rules kick in if anybody is suspected of cheating will be kicked out even if they've cheated to gain more points than the opposition

Good Luck All 8 Remaining lets find the Elite 4 Now!!

The Second Leg will consist of Scores & All entries must be in atleast 48 hours before your earliest match kicks off...

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

closest to actual goals scored will get 2 Bonus Points and go into the Semi-Final

Kel v Moorland (4 - 4 Agg)

15th J

Nevermore666
07-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Police v Defence Force HOME
Ards v Cliftonville AWAY
Carmarthen Town v DRAW

Away Goals will be scored? 5

deezel
07-01-2014, 10:26 AM
i'm not happy with this Police v Defence Force game tbf

the criminals and ne'er-do-wells off of Trinidad AND Tobago will be running riot while this game's being played

#markmywords

griff
07-01-2014, 01:02 PM
tazzy, just let me say what a wonderful job you're doing in the face off of some shameless flouncing by Kenny, and in ignoring the blatant accusations off of cheating thrown about by the frankly talentless moorlad. I also hope you'll agree that the Beast's entry, whilst ridiculous, is now in and can't be changed, as it displays outright stupidity, ****wittery, doughnuttery and a smidgin off of tosspottery off of a like rarely seen on this bored.

So, here's my effort.

Police v Defence Force 2-1
Ards v Cliftonville 1-3
Carmarthen v TNS 1-2

Home gorls 4 (four)

Stick that up yer canopic jar.

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Police v Defence Force HOME
Ards v Cliftonville AWAY
Carmarthen Town v DRAW

Beast you were suppose to guess the scores of the Matches :?

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
tazzy, just let me say what a wonderful job you're doing in the face off of some shameless flouncing by Kenny, and in ignoring the blatant accusations off of cheating thrown about by the frankly talentless moorlad. I also hope you'll agree that the Beast's entry, whilst ridiculous, is now in and can't be changed, as it displays outright stupidity, ****wittery, doughnuttery and a smidgin off of tosspottery off of a like rarely seen on this bored.

So, here's my effort.

Police v Defence Force 2-1
Ards v Cliftonville 1-3
Carmarthen v TNS 1-2

Home gorls 4 (four)

Stick that up yer canopic jar.

Well pointed out and thanks for actually reading whats infront of you Griff you were Highest points scorer in the Qualifiers so don't worry about beast even though it display's "outright stupidity, ****wittery, doughnuttery and a smidgin off of tosspottery off of a like rarely seen on this bored" in your words your m

Nevermore666
07-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Police 3 - 2 Defence Force
Ards 1 - 2 Cliftonville
Carmarthen Town 1 - 1 TNS

Stop making yer posts so long and I'll be bothered to 'em propers like.

Nevermore666
07-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Does griff get extra points for kissing arse?

griff
07-01-2014, 02:47 PM

No need to thank me.

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 04:22 PM

Nope Griff doesn't get extra points for pointing out stupidity Beast

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 04:25 PM
only 6 more entrances left to enter the Quarter Final 2nd Leg

griff
07-01-2014, 05:00 PM

Nope Griff doesn't get extra points for pointing out stupidity Beast[/quote]

Well I should. (points and laughs at Beast)

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 05:08 PM
DEADLINE DATES CONFIRMED

Kel & Moorland 12th January 2014
Judd & Tapped 13th January 2014
Andover & Deezel 14th January 2014

Well Done to Griff & Beast for entering already

AndoverPFC
07-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Deez, when are you posting your predictions? The reason I ask is that as you are a BUCKET RAT you WILL cheat if I post first, simply by copying my predictions.

You know it, I know it.

griff
07-01-2014, 09:04 PM
arf, When's your deadline? This could get interesting.

AndoverPFC
07-01-2014, 09:18 PM
January 14th. I may have to post at 23.59 thereby leaving Deezel no time at all to post his predictions and as he is not a Daley he will get thrown out of the competition.

griff
07-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Nah. Tazzy's set a president. He was ok with the Beast changing his entry so you should post summat ridiculous, he'll copy you, then you put your real entry in last minute

deezel
07-01-2014, 10:56 PM
tick tock

tick tock

...still got a few* days left to think about me entry

tapped
08-01-2014, 10:33 AM
What a carry on logging in to this site.

Here we go then. Looks as if I have handed Judders a bit of a lead.

Sydney v Melbourne Heart 2-2
Lazio v Livorno 2-0
Sunset FC v Bodden Town 2-1

My calculator indicates that is a total of (3)
away goals , in the event of etc etc..

*upandrunning

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Wasting yer time tapped lad, we already know the winner.

kel_
08-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Sorry Tazzy lad but I don't feel able to submit my entry until these SCANDALOUS accusations against me have been sorted. What's your corse* off of action?

*frank mongy spelling

tapped
08-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Wasting yer time tapped lad, we already know the winner.

Might finish second then Kenny .
In the spirit of things and all that.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Sorry Tazzy lad but I don't feel able to submit my entry until these SCANDALOUS accusations against me have been sorted. What's your corse* off of action?

*frank mongy spelling

Don't let a guy with a nickname "Floppy" get to you, He's obviously as bad in the bedroom as his Bucket Shaking team are on the pitch Good Luck to you Kel

Lets see who's best at scores out of you or Moorland Deadline remains at 12th January

kel_
08-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Thanks Tazzy lad, I'll not let him get to me no more.

griff
08-01-2014, 04:36 PM

*frank mongy spelling

Don't let a guy with a nickname "Floppy" get to you, He's obviously as bad in the bedroom as his Bucket Shaking team are on the pitch Good Luck to you Kel

Lets see who's best at scores out of you or Moorland Deadline remains at 12th January[/quote]

Woohoo!

Cat v Pigeons. Who's the smart money on?

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 04:37 PM
What a carry on logging in to this site.

Here we go then. Looks as if I have handed Judders a bit of a lead.

Sydney v Melbourne Heart 2-2
Lazio v Livorno 2-0
Sunset FC v Bodden Town 2-1

My calculator indicates that is a total of (3)
away goals , in the event of etc etc..

*upandrunning

Thanks Tapped did you have an Nice Christmas and Happy New Year to you your opponant Judd only gained a whole point in 1st Leg so you didn't miss much, yet you have an great record for coming from behind as the Qualifiers proved

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Instead off of casting nasturtiums about my ***ual prowess taz lad, why divvent you answer the question?

You now of prove that the defendant texted TWO off of us to inform us off of the fact he got away with blatant cheating. BLATANT.

kel_
08-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Instead off of casting nasturtiums about my ***ual prowess taz lad, why divvent you answer the question?

You now of prove that the defendant texted TWO off of us to inform us off of the fact he got away with blatant cheating. BLATANT.

What prove? The word off of a bury **** and a south coast outfit liar?

PERFETIC

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 04:53 PM

even if i did the points deduction for ONE MATCH Kel would of still qualified in same position, Kenny least we forget you gained your points at the beginning by cheating hence stricter rules so abit of double standards don't you think my Bucket Shaking Fiend?

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 04:56 PM
*AGHAST* And how excally did I cheat?

You're still not answering I see...

kel_
08-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Sorry Tazzy lad but there's no "even if he did" discussion to be had.

I'll not of my sullied like this by a bury **** and I DEMAND an apology. Saying "even if I did" makes me think you suspect I cheated too which is not the case and I divvent like the implocation.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 04:59 PM
*AGHAST* And how excally did I cheat?

You're still not answering I see...

I'm bored now kenny just be happy you'll be able to join next season this next time just don't try to cheat your way to QF

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:02 PM
[/i]nt and I DEMAND an apology. Saying "even if I did" makes me think you suspect I cheated too which is not the case and I divvent like the implocation.

I know which week he means but i also have the week's the flopster did cheat, Kel don't worry about it the match were only 20-30 something minutes in when you added your prediction

kel_
08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Which I wasert to know.

Can that be clarified please?

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Which I wasert to know.

Can that be clarified please?

It were genuine mistake by me not stating Early Kick Off on that particular match you'd still qualify anyhow just want him to shut up with his double standard view's and Flopster isn't innocent i might just keep him out next season altogether for the sake of everybody

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 05:09 PM
This fred is ace.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:12 PM
This fred is ace.

Good Luck against Deezel even though you have advantage as you were spot on with majority of your score predictions in Qualifiers Andover and scoring most points in 1 week B)

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Righto.

Next time I'm in Ladbrokes for a first goalscorer bet, I'll hang on until say Suarez bangs the first one in and walk up to the counter and say, "Can I of ?1.50 on Suarez to score the first goal please?"

Yep. I'm sure they willn't laugh me out off of the shop at all.

At best, that is what this equates to, at worst it's downright CORRUPT that you are letting it go taz lad. You're not coming out off of all this in a good light you know. Neither is kel, but we all knew he were a **** in the first place.

kel_
08-01-2014, 05:15 PM
THAT'S IT.

Until Kenny apologises I divvent feel I can continue in this competition. My has been SULLIED and it's downright wrong.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 05:16 PM
That's proper weird. I of a spurious question mark where a pound sign is supposed to be and it willn't let me change it.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Righto.

Next time I'm in Ladbrokes for a first goalscorer bet, I'll hang on until say Suarez bangs the first one in and walk up to the counter and say, "Can I of ?1.50 on Suarez to score the first goal please?"

Yep. I'm sure they willn't laugh me out off of the shop at all.

At best, that is what this equates to, at worst it's downright CORRUPT that you are letting it go taz lad. You're not coming out off of all this in a good light you know. Neither is kel, but we all knew he were a **** in the first place.

like i said even with the points deduction he still qualified? i know were your coming from but you did cheat aswell it's abit of double standards don't you think but saying that remind me how many times buckets got thrown out FA Cup for cheating?

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:18 PM
THAT'S IT.

Until Kenny apologises I divvent feel I can continue in this competition. My has been SULLIED and it's downright wrong.

you'll be waiting ages then flopster's got an ego like a fish

kel_
08-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Saying he cheated as well is basically saying youse think I cheated too, Tazzy lad.

#dismayedoffofrochdale

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Saying he cheated as well is basically saying youse think I cheated too, Tazzy lad.

#dismayedoffofrochdale

The only difference were is that you didn't know and he did therefore your innocent and Flopster guilty

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Just when you think the interweb can't get any better...

kel_
08-01-2014, 05:23 PM

#dismayedoffofrochdale

The only difference were is that you didn't know and he did therefore your innocent and Flopster guilty[/quote]

Excally. Thanks Tazzy lad.

deezel
08-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Good Luck against Deezel

even though you have advantage

I think a games-master should be IMPARTIAL, i can forsee troubles ahead tbf

Q - What sort of advantage does anders have being 9 - 4 DOWN at have-time?

A - The advantage of having tazzy rooting for him eh?

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 05:30 PM
THAT'S IT.

you'll be waiting ages then flopster's got an ego like a fish[/quote]

Arf.

Early contender for POTY imo.

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 05:32 PM
This fred is ace.

Good Luck against Deezel even though you have advantage as you were spot on with majority of your score predictions in Qualifiers Andover and scoring most points in 1 week B)[/quote]

Thanks Tazzy, you won't find anyone associated with Portsmouth FC cheating.

Sir_Judd
08-01-2014, 05:37 PM
You might want to aks yourself how Kel and Moorland got excally the same entrances, Tazzy lad.

Anyways, here gans:

Sidney v Mel Bourne Hearts 3:0

Lazio v Livorno 2:0

Sunset FC v Bodden Town 2:2

Total home gorls : 7 (Seven)

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Good Luck against Deezel

even though you have advantage

I think a games-master should be IMPARTIAL, i can forsee troubles ahead tbf

Q - What sort of advantage does anders have being 9 - 4 DOWN at have-time?

A - The advantage of having tazzy rooting for him eh?[/quote]

If stats are anything to go by Andover would be the guy you'd talk to about a perfect Accumulator, Deezel not rooting for anybody but interesting to see who end's up being in the Elite 4 in the Semi-Final B)

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 05:49 PM
[b]2ND LEG REMINDER...

Well done to all those who competed in the Quarter Finals 1st, now FA Cup type rules kick in if anybody is suspected of cheating will be kicked out even if they've cheated to gain more points than the opposition

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

15th January 2014 Fixtures for Judd & Tapped 2nd Le

kel_
08-01-2014, 05:49 PM
You might want to aks yourself how Kel and Moorland got excally the same entrances, Tazzy lad.

And what excally is that supposed to mean, eh?

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Are Kel & Moorland part of a Far Eastern betting scam?

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Probably in league wi' each other. We all know about you and your skullduggery, but I wouldert put owt past moorland either.

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Eh, what I have done?

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Just 4 more left to enter then we are flying B)

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Are Kel & Moorland part of a Far Eastern betting scam?

What makes you think that they've both got different bonus answers in event of a tie

Just 4 entrances left to enter now B)

Floppy_funbags
09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
*YAWN*

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:40 PM
*YAWN*

there you happy??????

[b]2ND LEG UPDATED...

14th January 2014 Fxtures for Floppy_funbags & Moorland 2nd Leg

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Floppy_funbags how many Home Goals will be scored?

closest to actual goals scored will get 2 Bonus Poin

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Watch Deezel Tazzylad as I reckon he's up to no good.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm not playing Kenny, he were trying to drop Kel in it.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Watch Deezel Tazzylad as I reckon he's up to no good.

Good Luck in your Match Andover ;)

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Moorland your not just getting a pass to the Semi-Final you've gotta to live with this choice made before "The Prove" post existed everything were fine

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:05 AM
I'm not playing if Kel's not playing.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Plus Kenny deserves an apology.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Plus Kenny deserves an apology.

Moorland i can't just give you a pass into the semi-Final it'd be unfair on other 6 entrance's the solution were put in place to benefit you

so whats it gonna be you wanted this Moorland?

come on what would your solution of been which wouldn't wreck my current set-up?

go on you seem to own all the answers!!!

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Youse could of apologised to Kenny for your shabby treatment off of him, then all the entrances would of been fine. Youse also shouldert automatically take the side off of a fellow tramp (even though he doesert gan anymore) when there's a disagreement.

This has been excally the sort off of behalfiour I would never of expected from youse after some off of your ace awayday reviews.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 08:54 AM
I have bin quiet for too long regarding this SHAM and ridiculous charade, Tazzy lad.

Why does Kenny get reinstated? Because he shouts the loudest perchance? I'm disappointed tbf. I have kept quiet through all of this, rarely getting embroiled* in this 'he said... You said' playground talk. But it appears if you* whine enough you get a second chance in this prestigious competition. Kenny has, in effect, weaselled his way back into the comp, where as I have been cast asunder* into some lesser comp, when I originally was in the same group as Kel and lost by a SINGLE point. Where is my retribution Tazzy lad? Surely I have earned the right to progress with my non-confrontational stance.

It sickens me. I don't think I can go to Hartlepool this weekend because of this Tazzy. I hope you're happy.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Oh aye? Watch TTNY (yet another tramp) be given my place in the QF and a game against either Kel (the games master's bum chum) or Kenny. This is getting ****ing ridiculous now Tazzy and all because youse want an all tramp final and were scared I'd thrash Kel.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Oh contraire Moorlando. This FARCE is akin to Royal Engineers being reinstated to the FA cup in the semis coz bury forgot to plug in the fax machine. Not that bury get that far tbf

UTTER SHAM

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 09:54 AM
HELLO HELLO, KENNY IS BACK, KENNY IS BACK, HELLO,HELLO (8)

I'm glad to see you came to your senses and cleared my. You're a good lad taz, despute what they say.

14th January 2014 Fxtures for Floppy_funbags & Moorland 2nd Leg

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Hoffenheim 1 v Borussia Dortmund 3 (Germany)
Manchester United 2 v Lincoln 0 (Gibraltar)
SuperSport United 1 v Mamelodi Sundowns 1 (South Africa)

Floppy_funbags how many Home Goals will be scored? - 4 OBVIOUSLY

Floppy_funbags v Moorland (4 - 4 Agg)

kel_
10-01-2014, 09:56 AM
This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, Tazzy lad.

The **** has no shame.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:56 AM
NO.

I refuse to be involved.

And anyway, how the **** has Kenny already got 4 points? He never even submitted an entrance for the first leg.

griff
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Hold on. Moorlando and Kel of both said that they're not entering, which means that Kenny is waltsing through to the semis, while the rest off of us who ofn't been accused off of cheating are still working our balls off to get there. This is ****ing outrageous. I'm beginning to agree with the lad from the Moor.

#whatabouttherestofus

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:01 AM
It's a ****ing conspiracy Griff, I reckon they of all had this planned all along just to confuse us so we take our eye off of the ball and get knocked out.

griff
10-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Aye, if tazzy aint careful he'll get a stiff letter from my parents.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Aye and TTNY is trying to get an entrance as well, it's all completely out off of order. Those off of us (not you obviously Griff) who ofn't been cheating ****s, of got every reason to be terribly upset by all these shanful gannings on.

griff
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I agree. This gives normal, everyday cheating a bad.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Best off of luck to all the other entrance. Except when you play me. lol.

griff
10-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Gloating halfwit.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm stunned youse of the ****ing audacity to be one off of the entrances here after all you've been gan on about.

This is terribly unfair on all off of us who ofn't cheated at all (me and Judders).

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Moorland he's taken Kel's place? like i said everything remains the same good luck i personally hope your on your game

Moorland you got what YOU wanted

Live with it and just enter

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Where did I say that were what I wanted, you're taking my in vine there Tazzylad.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Where did I say that were what I wanted, you're taking my in vine there Tazzylad.

Refer yourself back to "The Prove" post

i were gonna reinstate TTNY but then it'd look like i were favoring people that's the very reason your stuck with your friend Kenny

as stated hope your on your game hope you make the one timer look silly

Good Luck Moorland

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Best off of luck i'm laughing at you all. I'm Kenny the ****.

Tool

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:38 PM
No.

That weren't what I wanted. I were content with thrashing Kel, I wanted Kenny to get an apology, nowt else. Youse can't even contemplate putting TTNY back in, that's ****ing even more outrageous than putting Kenny back in.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Best off of luck i'm laughing at you all. I'm Kenny the ****.

Tool[/quote]

Arfs.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:45 PM
No.

That weren't what I wanted. I were content with thrashing Kel, I wanted Kenny to get an apology, nowt else. Youse can't even contemplate putting TTNY back in, that's ****ing even more outrageous than putting Kenny back in.

you can't have it both way's you got your wish the famous old saying

"Be careful what you wish for!"

Grow some Ball's Moorland

TTNY how would you feel if you were facing the tool in place of Moorland if he's serious about dropping out?

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Is there a prize, Tazzy lad?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Is there a prize, Tazzy lad?

Nope but in light of new dated evidence on "The REAL Prove" post

All other 6 entrance's can vote who play's Moorland?

TTNY:
The Tool (kenny):
Penter:

Post Vote TTNY, Vote The Tool, Vote Penters

Votes have to be in by 9PM tonight

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:52 PM
No.

TTNY how would you feel if you were facing the tool in place of Moorland if he's serious about dropping out?[/quote]

Oh here we gan, more ****ing kissing up to fellow tramps.

It's outrageous.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:54 PM
No.

TTNY how would you feel if you were facing the tool in place of Moorland if he's serious about dropping out?[/quote]

Oh here we gan, more ****ing kissing up to fellow tramps.

It's outrageous.[/quote]

read the post above this

griff
10-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Totally unfair on the rest off of us tazzy who've worked for our places. I willn't be voting and I reckon the only poster who will is Kenny, and he'll vote for himself. You should of said that they can't vote for themselves. I'm disappointed tazzy.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Totally unfair on the rest off of us tazzy who've worked for our places. I willn't be voting and I reckon the only poster who will is Kenny, and he'll vote for himself. You should of said that they can't vote for themselves. I'm disappointed tazzy.

Kenny can't vote either can Moorland

Kenny's entry remains invaild till the vote is done by the likes of Griff, Beast, Judd, Tapped, Andover & Deezel

even after this vote kenny's entry could end up written off as he could be replaced by one of the other 2 entrances

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Soory about all this, Tazzy lad, but I do believe that moorlard has been ALL OVER Facebook, trying to get people not to enter you so that he has an easy chance of winning, the duplicitous cumbrain ****.

He needs scopping to the taxi drivers.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 01:15 PM
A vote for a tramp is a vote for JUSTICE

Vote TTNYear

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Wtf the **** is gan on now? I should be reinstated surely

griff
10-01-2014, 01:17 PM
I divn't think ANYONE should be back in, so I willn't be voting.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:19 PM

if everyone else is okay with that Kel

i just want this mess to vanish like it never existed

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Behalf taz YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE CONSTIPATING LETTING HIM BACK IN?

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:27 PM

i just want this mess to vanish like it never existed[/quote]

It's the only option imo

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Behalf taz YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE CONSTIPATING LETTING HIM BACK IN?

Live with it

I'm getting my solution before 7PM tonight

what happens does happen

4 entrance still to get summited

2 48 hours before 12th (Moorland & The Solution between all entrances)

2 48 hours before 14th (Deezel & Andover)

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 01:31 PM

It's the only option imo[/quote]

He also needs to chuck moorlard out too. There's a mounting of evidence pointing accusing fingers at the hole he has dug for himself.

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Are youse adding me to the vote list Tazzy lad?

Not that you should of to like, I got through by pure skill

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM

He also needs to chuck moorlard out too. There's a mounting of evidence pointing accusing fingers at the hole he has dug for himself.[/quote]

Judd to be honest I'm past caring at the minute any type of solution will do i want it proposed before 7PM tonight

well done to you and the other 3 entrances who've already summitted entry's

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Moorland has resigned.

**** him.

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM

He also needs to chuck moorlard out too. There's a mounting of evidence pointing accusing fingers at the hole he has dug for himself.[/quote]

Judd to be honest I'm past caring at the minute any type of solution will do i want it proposed before 7PM tonight

well done to you and the other 3 entrances who've already summitted entry's[/quote]

Thank you, Tazzy. You're an absolute gentleman in a sea of retired footballers.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Are youse adding me to the vote list Tazzy lad?

Not that you should of to like, I got through by pure skill

I know that its just whatever the solution decided is i don't want to be giving nobody a straight pass to the final without going through a semi-final match-up

its stressing me out atm if the solution is keep it how it originally were I'll be fine with that

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Moorland has resigned.

**** him.

So is it me v you now?

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 02:01 PM
NO.

You can't come back in.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:05 PM
NO.

You can't come back in.

LAST TIME I CHECKED I WERE INCHARGE OF Le Inter National Predicto Compe

NOT YOU!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:08 PM
NO.

You can't come back in.

LAST TIME I CHECKED I WERE INCHARGE OF Le Inter National Predicto Compe

NOT YOU!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:([/quote]

Excally. Pipe down Kenny youse tool.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:10 PM
No, the games master accepted your resignation Kel, so you're definitely out off of it. Kenny can't be reinstated, 'cos that would just be wrong, TTNY can't be reinstated 'cos it's just tramp arse licking, so there's now only one solution.

Youse of to start the whole competition again Tazzylad. You'll of to make sure all the scheming ****s know all the rules beforehand and then we'll of to all get on with it.

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:11 PM
I am perfectly entitled to withdraw my resignation which I'm sure the games master will confirm.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:14 PM
No, the games master accepted your resignation Kel, so you're definitely out off of it. Kenny can't be reinstated, 'cos that would just be wrong, TTNY can't be reinstated 'cos it's just tramp arse licking, so there's now only one solution.

Youse of to start the whole competition again Tazzylad. You'll of to make sure all the scheming ****s know all the rules beforehand and then we'll of to all get on with it.

Final Offer is on the table here and now!!

The Original Fixture (Moorland v Kel) same deadline of course

Moorland v TTNY

Moorland v Penters

had a ****ing enough of this sort it NOW!!!! >:( >:( >:(

YOUR DEADLINE REMAINS 12th JANUARY 2014

Deez and Andovers Deadline remains 14th January 2014

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Will there be a 3rd v 4th place play off of,Tazzy lad, like in the World Cup?

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Is Kenny out now then?

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 02:21 PM
WTF THE ****?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Do I of 3 entrances now?

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:27 PM
WTF THE ****?

The correct decision tbf. Hopefully you'll learn some humidity from this whole sorry episode.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:29 PM

It would have to be tonight and fixtures done tonight

so this is how moorland will find his opponent

1 Point for 1 correct
3 points for 2 correct
6 Points for 3 correct
12 points for 4 correct
17 points for 5 correct
25 points for 6 correct

there will be a mixture of scores and results all 6 fixtures will have either S = score and R = Result

Here are the 6 Fixtures whoever scores highest take this the spot against Moorland

S) Paris v Le Poire-sur-Vie (France)
R) Police v W Connection (Trinidad and Tobago)
S) Galatasaray v Ajax (World Friendly)
R) Chippa United v Blackburn Rovers(South Africa)
S) Sporting Braga v Vitoria Guimaraes(Portugal)
R) Marsaskala v Gharghur (Malta)

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax closest winner will earn an additional bonus 5 points

TTNY v Penters v Kel v Kenny

There its done deadline is 5P

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 02:30 PM
GAN **** YERSEL.

kel edit

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Aye, and what about youse, first off of all you cheat to get Kenny scopped out, then you flounce off of and resign, then when tazzy sees no alternative other than to reinstate Kenny 'cos you're spoiling the whole thing, you want to come back in again. Your conduct hasert been the greatest Kel.

And youse wouldert get me a pie.

Also Kel edit.

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
So I of to win another comp to take my OWN place in the quarter final?

No. No I'm not happy tbf.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 02:33 PM
S) Paris 3 v Le Poire-sur-Vie 1 (France)
R) Police v W Connection (Trinidad and Tobago) HOME
S) Galatasaray 1 v Ajax 2 (World Friendly)
R) Chippa United v Blackburn Rovers(South Africa) DRAW
S) Sporting Braga 3 v Vitoria Guimaraes(Portugal) 1
R) Marsaskala v Gharghur (Malta) DRAW

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax winner will earn an additional bonus 5 points - 22,510

There, I of done mine before I get scopped out again for no particular reason.

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:34 PM
So is Kenny back in again?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:36 PM

That seems a tad unfair to me really.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:37 PM

1 Point for 1 correct
3 points for 2 correct
6 Points for 3 correct
12 points for 4 correct
17 points for 5 correct
25 points for 6 correct

there will be a mixture of scores and results all 6 fixtures will have either S = score and R = Result

Here are the 6 Fixtures whoever scores highest take this the spot against Moorland

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax closest winner will earn an additional bonus 5 points

TTNY v Penter

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:39 PM

1 Point for 1 correct
3 points for 2 correct
6 Points for 3 correct
12 points for 4 correct
17 points for 5 correct
25 points for 6 correct

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax closest winner will earn

kel_
10-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Unfair? It's a DISGRACE.

Plus I of to gan to pick the nipper up from school soon so don't of time to do any research for the new predictions.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:44 PM

I'm sorry Kel it were the only way around this mess hope you smash this sort group play off

Thanks Judd for the idea

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Unfair? It's a DISGRACE.

Plus I of to gan to pick the nipper up from school soon so don't of time to do any research for the new predictions.

I'm sorry Kel it needed something put in place and here it is i honestly feel more of an **** than Kenny or moorland trying to bypass into the semi

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:47 PM
That weren't Judd's idea, he wanted a third and fourth place play off of, like in the World Cup. After the semi final, but before the final.

This isert the solution, the only way round it in fairness is to start the whole comp again.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:48 PM
That wasert what I were trying to dee Tazzy and youse know it. I just don't like unfairness.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:56 PM
How will I know who I'm playing against? I'll be out on the piss tonight and willn't be getting up early tomorrow so it's unlikely I'll be aware off of who I of to play until late tomorrow afternoon. That really doesert seem fair to me.

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Soo, am I IN or OUT?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:01 PM
How will I know who I'm playing against? I'll be out on the piss tonight and willn't be getting up early tomorrow so it's unlikely I'll be aware off of who I of to play until late tomorrow afternoon. That really doesert seem fair to me.

If that "The Prove" post never existed we wouldn't have to do this right now i just don't fancy my set-up being messed up and that were only solution

Good Luck to all 4 entrance's in the Play off

I were gonna reinstate Kel but with him resigning it'd seem unfair on the other hence why were here

it's pretty simple whoever scores highest plays you keep an eye on soccar way to see who will become your opponent

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Penters your in the Play Off yes summit your answers before 5PM

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 03:03 PM
That weren't Judd's idea, he wanted a third and fourth place play off of, like in the World Cup. After the semi final, but before the final.

This isert the solution, the only way round it in fairness is to start the whole comp again.

**** off, cumbrain. He's done a sterling job in interuupting it and making it work for youse cheats.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:08 PM
5 Entrances now?

I thought it were Kel, Kenny and TTNY. What the ****'s gan on?

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I will abite with the Games Masters decision..

S) Paris 3 v Le Poire-sur-Vie 1 (France)
R) Police v W Connection (Trinidad and Tobago) HOME
S) Galatasaray 1 v Ajax 2 (World Friendly)
R) Chippa United v Blackburn Rovers(South Africa) DRAW
S) Sporting Braga 3 v Vitoria Guimaraes(Portugal) 1
R) Marsaskala v Gharghur (Malta) DRAW

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax winner will earn an additional bonus 5 points - 22,511

Is that OK Tazzy?

kel_
10-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Hold your* hosses. How the **** does Pents get back in?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:13 PM
That's fine Penters ;D

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Cheers Tazz.

I'm glad we've got this all salted out now.

Maybe we can all just move on.

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Tell you what, Tazzy lad, you've done a far better job with this than them Glaziers are doing at OT.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Kel it's just the way it worked out i'm sorry i real am Good Luck to you and TTNY who got to enter the play off

kel_
10-01-2014, 03:17 PM
**** THIS

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:17 PM
That can't be right, how does Pents get to of a gan?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:21 PM
This is getting quite upsetting now Tazzy, I can understand why Kel is so ****ing infuriated. It'll be on your conscience when he has to of another few weeks off of work with "stress".

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 03:24 PM
That can't be right, how does Pents get to of a gan?

Wild card.

Probs on account off of my sterling effort in the first fhase of the comp where I OUTSCORED most off of the entrance who got through.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:25 PM
[quote="moorlad".[/quote]

It were only solution we all know it

I'm sorry but you can't resign from somewhere and expect to just walk in the next day like nothing ever happened you'd have to go through the whole interview process again with probably 20 other people not 3 other people

deezel
10-01-2014, 03:25 PM
16th January 2014 Fixtures for Andover & Deezel 2nd Leg

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Maccabi Tel Aviv v Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel)
Estoril v Gil Vicente (Portugal)
Jubilee v MB Angels (Liberia)

Tazzy...can you let me know excally which leagues/competitions the above games are being played in AND WHEN?

I've been doing some research and it seems Estoril played Gil Vicente on the 16TH DECEMBER AND WON 2 v 0

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:27 PM
**** off of. Youse were knocked out fair and square, as was TTNY.

This is a ****ing farce.

deezel
10-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Jubilee 1 v 0 MB Angels

11th Dec 2013

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Tazzy...can you let me know excally which leagues/competitions the above games are being played in AND WHEN?

I've been doing some research and it seems Estoril played Gil Vicente on the 16TH DECEMBER AND WON 2 v 0

they play someone else on 16th January 2014

Estoril 17 : 00 Belenenses (Portugal)
Hannover 96 16 : 00 Rubin Kazan (World Friendly)
Delfines 20 : 00 Pumas UNAM (Mexico)

still same home team but well spotted don't forget the fixtures were done weeks beforehand but here's 3 replacements for you and andover good luck deadline remains 14th Jan

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Kel just emailed me at work asking me to ring his mobile, so I of had to gan out in the rain to the car to get my telephone.

I rang Kel and he's inconsolable, the poor lad's just about in tears over this. He swears Kenny's prove is false, and says he's played fair all the way through.

I reckon the pressure's too much for him, ofing had a breakdown already, now ofing a babby, not gan to footy matches and now this.

Tazzy you're gan to of to be on suicide watch.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:34 PM

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Estoril 17 : 00 Belends

still same home team but well spotted[/quote]

Amended for youse tazzy.

deezel
10-01-2014, 03:37 PM

Estoril 17 : 00 Belenenses

according to this fixture list they don't have a game on the 16th Jan and play at home to Belenenses in MAY!

See link - view external link (http://espnfc.com/team/fixtures/_/id/12216/estoril?cc=5739)

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:39 PM

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Estoril 17 : 00 Belenenses (Portugal)
Hannover 96 16 : 00 Rubin Kazan (World Friendly)
Delfines 20 : 00 Pumas UNAM (Mexico)

as per if a draw everyone else if draw

Andover Home Goals
Deezel Away Goals

still same home team but well spotted don't forget the fixtures were done weeks beforehand but he

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:40 PM

Estoril 17 : 00 Belenenses

according to this fixture list they don't have a game on the 16th Jan and play at home to Belenenses in MAY!

See link [/quote]

My link states 16th January - view external link (http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2014/01/16/)

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Tazzy, your fixtures are ****e now as well as the organisation off of this competition, this is becoming ridiculous, and poor old Kel is in pieces.

Deez your quoting's ****e.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Tazzy, your fixtures are ****e now as well as the organisation off of this competition, this is becoming ridiculous, and poor old Kel is in pieces.

I'm past caring i want the quarter final done and dusted by 16th January

moorlad
10-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Youse don't even care about Kel, after what youse've just put him through? I admit I helped a bit this time, but I of rung him now to try to reassure him.

I did tell him he's got a bit off of a history off of resigning when things get tough to be fair, strangely you're involved again eh Tazzy.

deezel
10-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm past caring i want the quarter final done and dusted by 16th January

we are going to have to wait a long time (til the 4th May) to know who got the Estoril v Beleneses score right!

...correct link this time tbh - view external link (http://espnfc.com/team/fixtures/_/id/12216/estoril?cc=5739)

deezel
10-01-2014, 03:53 PM

aye...it's not just kel who's "in pieces" tbf

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Youse don't even care about Kel, after what youse've just put him through? I admit I helped a bit this time, but I of rung him now to try to reassure him.

I did tell him he's got a bit off of a history off of resigning when things get tough to be fair, strangely you're involved again eh Tazzy.

I do feel sorry for Kel many solutions were offered but i needed to put my foot down somewhere that somewhere happened to be a 6 games play off to decide who rightfully takes that spot

I didn't cause this Moorland its all down to you and that "The Prove" post hope your happy with yourself

griff
10-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I dunno. I just popped out for an hour and a have and the bored exploded.

Moorlad's trying to console folk, kel's in bits, Kenny's taking advantage, Pents must think it's Christmas again and there's folk being aksed to summit entrances to fixtures what don't exist by 5 ON A FRIDAY.

There's only two words for this.

****ing hilarious.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:04 PM
I am a fairly happy person in all honesty Tazzy, but this is testing even my patience. It weren't "The prove" fred what caused all off of this. Youse banned Kenny, youse ignored Kel's cheating (sorry Kel but it has to be said). Youse refused to believe the prove, then youse fannied about with the reinstatements off of entrances who had nowt to dee with any off of it.

Now Kel's almost in tears, what's his nipper gan to think when he picks her up from school and he's just about whinging.

You should hang your hands in shame.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I dunno. I just popped out for an hour and a have and the bored exploded.

Moorlad's trying to console folk, kel's in bits, Kenny's taking advantage, Pents must think it's Christmas again and there's folk being aksed to summit entrances to fixtures what don't exist by 5 ON A FRIDAY.

There's only two words for this.

****ing hilarious.

all today's posted fixtures exist only 2 of the 4 people have met deadline which is in 47 Minutes time & i've corrected andovers and deezel's fixtures

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 04:14 PM
I got mine in with the minimum off of fuss because I'm behalfing meself now in recognition off of tazzy's sterling efforts.

I willn't be banging on about cheating or owt from now on.

Unless Kel starts acting up with his tomfoolery again off of course.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Deez is still complaining.

FARCE.

Restart the competition. This has all gone horribly wrong.

griff
10-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Would I be right in thinking that if they divn't enter then they get scopped out again?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I got mine in with the minimum off of fuss because I'm behalfing meself now in recognition off of tazzy's sterling efforts.

I willn't be banging on about cheating or owt from now on.

Unless Kel starts acting up with his tomfoolery again off of course.

Come off of it Kenny the ****, you're just biding your time waiting for the ****ing opportunity to strike again.

Fish ego'd tool.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Here's mine Tazzy lad...

Rangers to beat East fife

Saints to beat The Baggies

And

Hartlepool to beat Dale

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Would I be right in thinking that if they divn't enter then they get scopped out again?

We've nee idea Griff, he's making the rules up as he gans along. First it were a play off of between Kel and Kenny, then he's added TTNY, now Penters is back in. Last I heard he said there were 5, does any **** else want a ****ing gan?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Here's mine Tazzy lad...

Rangers to beat East fife

Saints to beat The Baggies

And

Hartlepool to beat Dale

there deezel's comp fixtures

here's the play off one's for a place in QF 2nd Leg against Moorland

1 Point for 1 correct
3 points for 2 correct
6 Points for 3 correct
12 points for 4 correct
17 points for 5 correct
25 points for 6 correct

in event of a draw what will the crowd be of Galatasaray v Ajax closest winner will earn an add

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:27 PM
How come there were 5 before and now there are only 4?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:29 PM
No deezel's on about Estoril or summat Tazzy not Monkey Hangers.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Oo sorry Tazzy lad... In all the excitement and all that...

Paris to win
Police to win 2-0
Ajax to win
Blackburn to win 2-0
Braga to drawer
Garghur to win 1-0

Easy

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:31 PM
ONLY 28 Minutes remain to summit Play Off entry's

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Oo sorry Tazzy lad... In all the excitement and all that...

Paris to win
Police to win 2-0
Ajax to win
Blackburn to win 2-0
Braga to drawer
Garghur to win 1-0

Easy

what about the ajax crowd in event of a draw?

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 04:36 PM
28 Dutch

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Someone let the main man know only 13 Minutes remain before deadline or the South Africa fixture becomes void after 5PM for the main man

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Kenny?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Someone let the main man know only 13 Minutes remain before deadline or the South Africa fixture becomes void after 5PM for the main man

I thought I didert of to enter this one.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:52 PM
no Kel and the clock is down to 8 Minutes till 5PM just let him know it voids the south africa fixture if submitted after 5PM

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 04:53 PM

I thought I didert of to enter this one.[/quote]

he does the winner faces you in QF 2nd Leg

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
After much defibrillation and sole searching I of decided to enter EVEN THOUGH it's my own place what I am competing for.

My entry is

S) Paris v Le Poire-sur-Vie (France) - 2-1
R) Police v W Connection (Trinidad and Tobago) - Da Police
S) Galatasaray v Ajax (World Friendly) - 2-2
R) Chippa United v Blackburn Rovers(South Africa) - Rovers
S) Sporting Braga v Vitoria Guimaraes(Portugal) - 3-0
R) Marsaskala v Gharghur (Malta) - Gharghur

Crowd question - 34,222

If I divvent gan through it will be the biggest missed carriage off of justice since Mandela got prisoned.

#stillnothappy

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:02 PM
5.01PM Deadline is up for south africa fixture

there deezel's comp fixtures

here's the play off one's for a place in QF 2nd Leg against Moorland

1 Point for 1 correct
3 points for 2 correct
6 Points for 3 correct
12 points for 4 correct
17 points for 5 correct
25 points for 6 correct

TTNY v Penters v Kel v Kenny

There its done deadline is 5PM TODAY

moorlad
10-01-2014, 05:02 PM
After much defibrillation and sole searching I of decided to enter EVEN THOUGH it's my own place what I am competing for.

My entry is

Crowd question - 34,222

If I divvent gan through it will be the biggest missed carriage off of justice since Mandela got prisoned.

#stillnothappy

Ha, you're ****ing late.

Youse should be scopped out again.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:03 PM

My entry is

Crowd question - 34,222

#stillnothappy

Thanks i will overlook the south africa fixture as you would of pressed enter at 5PM

moorlad
10-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Scop him out Tazzy, show the **** what a proper games master is made off of.

Sorry Kel, but rules are rules.

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Thanks Tazzy lad,

**** youse Moland.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 05:06 PM

My entry is

Crowd question - 34,222

#stillnothappy

Thanks i will overlook the south africa fixture as you would of pressed enter at 5PM[/quote]

No ****ing way, just 'cos he's a ****ing (non attending) tramp. Every **** else did it in time, this is just getting ****ing stupid now. Grow some ball's Tazzy

Floppy_funbags
WOOOOAH there cowboy.

Last time I pressed a button it took a fraction off of a second, NOT A WHOLE MINUTE.

ThisTimeNextYear
Tazzy I rushed my selection through and Kel now is allowed to put his entrants in late. Not happy tbf

moorlad
10-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Thanks Tazzy lad,

**** youse Moland.

That's a nice attitude after I were comforting youse before. Youse ****ing sicken me.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Tazzy I rushed my selection through and Kel now is allowed to put his entrants in late. Not happy tbf

Only by 1 minute anybody could win 1/4 chance of some unlucky sod playing Moorlando

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm prepared to let it go, for the sake off of tazzy's sanity.

HOWEVER should Kel be spawny enough to win the overall competition, then he shall be stripped off of the title and the runner up deemed the winner. We'll allow Kel to of second place.

Is that fair enough?

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Looks like the green-eyed monsters are rearing their ugly head's again.

Shanful.

kel_
10-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm prepared to let it go, for the sake off of tazzy's sanity.

HOWEVER should Kel be spawny enough to win the overall competition, then he shall be stripped off of the title and the runner up deemed the winner. We'll allow Kel to of second place.

Is that fair enough?

Tazzy were the games master last time I checked.

Tool.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I shall tern a lined eye at this one.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:26 PM
It only took 214 Posts to come up with a solution calming myself down

Deezel & Andover your new fixtures are officially added to my new QF 2nd Leg chart

GOOD LUCK

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Tazzy, what are my new fixtures?

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Tazzy, what are my new fixtures?

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Estoril v Belenenses (Portugal)
Hannover 96 v Rubin Kazan (World Friendly)
Delfines v Pumas UNAM (Mexico)

Andover how many Home Goals will be scored?

Deezel how many Away Goals will be scored?

Andover 4 - 9 Deezel

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Thank you Tazzy.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 06:01 PM
This is so unfair. Not one off of youse is even giving me a thought, my position is awful here, I can't win. All this cheating.

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Deal with it.

It's Tazzy I feel for, he has tried to hard to organise and run a FAIR competition.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
I confirm Kel has taken the league by just 1 Point still awaiting of 2 fixtures then results will be posted

as things stand kel is top of the mini-play off group

paula_m
11-01-2014, 03:17 AM
I'm beginning to think now is not the time to ask to re-join this comp .

Only joking XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

& to think they call the fishul bourd the gestapo bourd sheesh
:?

tazzydjr
11-01-2014, 09:40 AM

1 correct 2 Points
2 correct 6 Points
3 correct 12 Points

Bochum v Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
Carmarthen Town v The New Saints (Wales)
Iran U22 v Australia U22 (Asia)

Deadline Remains tomorrow (12th January 2014)

Due to an schedule error pointed out by Deezel i will be reviewing all 2nd leg fixtures

tazzydjr
11-01-2014, 10:28 AM
all 2nd leg fixture have been reviewed and changed over past couple of days never doing these fixtures 2 week in advance again

Re-Summit NEW Entries on the link below so this post can disappear and become a distant memory - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111684862)

moorlad
11-01-2014, 01:47 PM
No Kel's entrance were late, he should of been scopped out.

I'm not happy with this.

tazzydjr
11-01-2014, 01:52 PM

I'm not happy with this.

Well you put up with it and shut up just want this QF 2nd Leg over with by 16th January 2014

Been through hell putting everything right

NOW IT IS AND YOU STILL MOAN

GROW SOME BALLS MOORLAND

BE A MAN FOR GOOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

griff
11-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Hold on tazzy. At least one off of my selections isn't played until the 17th. I hope you're not pulling a fast one.

tazzydjr
11-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Hold on tazzy. At least one off of my selections isn't played until the 17th. I hope you're not pulling a fast one.

Nope if it is the results for 2nd leg will be posted on 17th when that fixture ends

kel_
11-01-2014, 02:08 PM

I'm not happy with this.

Well you put up with it and shut up just want this QF 2nd Leg over with by 16th January 2014

GROW SOME BALLS MOORLAND

BE A MAN FOR GOOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well said, tazzy lad. Moorland has RUINED this competition with his CONSTANT griping. If i were youse I'd kick the **** oot,

tazzydjr
11-01-2014, 02:22 PM

I'm not happy with this.

GROW SOME BALLS MOORLAND

BE A MAN FOR GOOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well said, tazzy lad. Moorland has RUINED this competition with his CONSTANT griping. If i were youse I'd kick the **** oot,[/quote]

The only person to follow the update is Griff fair play to him

Moorland needs to get over this and fast :(

moorlad
11-01-2014, 03:17 PM
CHEATS.