PDA

View Full Version : Madness or master plan

flashash
03-01-2014, 04:05 PM
In's or rather outs! I can't see him letting decent enough players leave while end of season if there wasn't better coming in. It would be madness considering we're doing exceptionally well. If we finish top half this season I'd be ecstatic. Didn't see the mills leaving coming, as we're short their for a couple of weeks. So hopefully January will be really busy for Roth. It's certainly got interesting. Maybe a few more from Newcastle?

millertop
03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Master plan otherwise the white coats will Be out

vespabri
03-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Short or not, Mills is not worthy of wearing a Millers shirt in my opinion.
I"m chuffed he"s gone, but Worrall & Tidser are terrible deals...unless we bring someone in today or tomorrow that are cracking players then this is bad.
Seem to remember us being up in arms about Jaybo going aswell..but thats turned out ok so i"ll try to chill out...for now!

TMiller
03-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Short or not, Mills is not worthy of wearing a Millers shirt in my opinion.
I"m chuffed he"s gone, but Worrall & Tidser are terrible deals...unless we bring someone in today or tomorrow that are cracking players then this is bad.
Seem to remember us being up in arms about Jaybo going aswell..but thats turned out ok so i"ll try to chill out...for now!

jason taylor?! i thought we cracked open the chardonnay on that one

kevthemaltbymiller
03-01-2014, 04:13 PM
What I cannot understand is why all these outs and no ins, surely SE should secure the ins first as the squad does look a bit sparse now these have left.

kimmymiller
03-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Got to have players already lined up and wait in to sign

leedsmiller
03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
And the team to play Crewe, unless we see more departures, is...

Collin

Bradley
Arnason
A.N.Other
Tavernier

Agard
Frecklington
O'Connor/A.N.Other/Milsom
Pringle

A.N.Other/Vuckic
A.N.Other/Revell

millertop
03-01-2014, 04:23 PM

Collin

Bradley
Arnason
A.N.Other
Tavernier

Agard
Frecklington
Pringle

A.N.Other/Vuckic
A.N.Other/Revell

Whats up with Skarz?

CaptainDonjer
03-01-2014, 04:28 PM
I'd say its evolution

We have progressed rapidly as a club we need to keep moving.

Chance of play offs Evans knows what we need and that's quality at back ad upfront , sqaud players expendable (for now in some cases) in order to add quality needed in key areas.

Now it's not guaranteed to work but glad we are having a go and looking to improve the team and look to push on.

leedsmiller
03-01-2014, 04:33 PM

Collin

Bradley
Arnason
A.N.Other
Tavernier

Agard
Frecklington
Pringle

A.N.Other/Vuckic
A.N.Other/Revell

Whats up with Skarz?[/quote]

On loan to Bury ;D

CrackersATM
03-01-2014, 04:35 PM

Collin

Bradley
Arnason
A.N.Other
Tavernier

Agard
Frecklington
Pringle

A.N.Other/Vuckic
A.N.Other/Revell

The way SE is going the next match we'll be using that prolific scorer from the Scottish Leagues 'A Trialist' and his less prolific brother 'B Trialist'.

UTM!

paula_hurst
03-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Mr Evans, I really hope you know what you're doing. This had better work...

cheets
03-01-2014, 06:10 PM
In Evans we trust, all will end up being rosey

Merman
03-01-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm a fan of both Tidser and Worrall but lets face it neither are currently first choice in their positions. Mills and Ainsworth are no loss so unless SE and TS have completely lost the plot and/or run out of cash,which I doubt, we can only assume there are better things in the pipeline.I'm guessing a lot of wannabe managers on here will be changing their tune in the next week or two.

kevthemaltbymiller
03-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Obversely SE has cleared out these players to free up some cash, but has he freed the dosh up to go and spend i.e. Got some money in mi pocket. Who can I spend it on or has he got players lined up? If so why haven't they signed. Until they sign there not ours and anything can happen. If SE hasn't got something concrete then letting the players go that he has could be a big big gamble and the pressure could be on to field a team against Crewe and we could become a bit desperate to make signings that actually do not improve the team.

kevthemaltbymiller
03-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Interesting SE has just said on radio deedar that he has just finalised the list of players they are going to target.

Dangerous plan letting all these player go and no deffo signings lined up. Will be an interesting team selection for Crewe.

Donald_Valley
03-01-2014, 07:03 PM
No point registering loan players until next Friday or that's a week gone on training. They will however be on the training pitch from tomorrow...welcome home ...

swinton_ultra08
03-01-2014, 07:14 PM
I'd wait until next Friday till condemning Evans, he's definitely got a plan with who's going to be coming in. He's signed players who a lot of fans had never heard of dicko etc to let's trust him. Our fans are so negative after a loss. Remember only a few years ago and how far we've come as a club. Try backing them instead of hammering them after every game, these are the same fans that wanted Evans out last season then sang his after the aldershot game.

brassgnat
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM
If nobody does come in, it will have to be something like:
Collin

Tavernier
Bradley
Arnason
Scarz

Agard
O Connor
Frecklington
Pringle