PDA

View Full Version : The first...

Floppy_funbags
03-01-2014, 04:53 PM
...annoying new term I of heard this year is:

VAPING.

Apparently used to describe what them bellends with electric ciggies do.

moorlad
07-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Don't really understand them electric cigarettes, they appear to be the equivalent off of alcohol free beer, ie they're for ****ers.

I ****ing hate seeing smug looking ****s sat there in pubs "smoking" these frankly ****ing ridiculous things.

521buc
07-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Don't really understand them electric cigarettes, they appear to be the equivalent off of alcohol free beer, ie they're for ****ers.

I ****ing hate seeing smug looking ****s sat there in pubs "smoking" these frankly ****ing ridiculous things.

Well when I was in hospital back in May a guy was gasping for a fag after his op.

Then the nurses came we a pack of thon smoke free fags things courtesy NHS..

It did help him he said..

Markovitch
08-01-2014, 01:43 PM
I tried them, ****e. They say 3 or 4 cartridges are equal to a pack of 20, couple of good drags and one is gone. Only good thing is that I bought some flavoured ones and he lesbian anti smoking fiends in the office used to ask me to smoke at meetings because they liked the smell.

Pentridge
08-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Someone was vaping a STRAWBERRY flavoured one before the New Years Day game in my pre match juicer.

WTFTF?

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 02:45 PM
There'll be helplines for VAPERS all over the shop next.

On an abstinence tip, I of given up coffee this year (except when I'm out and fancy a Skinny Frappucino or summat).

So in the last two years I of given up (in order):

Illegal drugs.
Solpadeine.
Smurking.
Coffee.

I of also haved my booze intake.

Do I feel any better for it? Do I ****.