PDA

View Full Version : Traore for 16 million

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:26 PM
West Ham have agreed a deal to sign 6ft 8ins striker Lacina Traore on loan.

The Ivory Coast international has joined Monaco from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala but the French club will send him straight out on loan until the summer and the player has agreed to join West Ham.

The £16million-rated striker will travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs.

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:27 PM
snap Jimbo XD

JimmyV66
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
snap Jimbo XD

Mine had a picture of him so nah nah. >;) XD

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
snap Jimbo XD

Mine had a picture of him so nah nah. >;) XD[/quote]XD and a link, tinker! ;D XD

BlackDiamond
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM

The Ivory Coast international has joined Monaco from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala but the French club will send him straight out on loan until the summer and the player has agreed to join West Ham.

The A?16million-rated striker will travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs.

Amazing...my colly has been truly wobbled ! Obviously, I would have awarded a "Like" but...you know the drill ;D

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:36 PM
is that like having 2 Andy Carrolls? just that 1's black and the others white! :)

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 05:40 PM
F.ucking meddling owners again, there's us trying to get rid of them, then they go and sign a decent striker early in the transfer window.

ABSOLUTELY FUMING.>:( >:( >:( >:(

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:49 PM
F.ucking meddling owners again, there's us trying to get rid of them, then they go and sign a decent striker early in the transfer window.

ABSOLUTELY FUMING.>:( >:( >:( >:(nothing official yet mate, only word :)

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 05:50 PM

ABSOLUTELY FUMING.>:( >:( >:( >:(nothing official yet mate, only word :)[/quote]

Hopefully won't happen then mate.>:( >:(

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:53 PM

ABSOLUTELY FUMING.>:( >:( >:( >:(nothing official yet mate, only word :)[/quote]

Hopefully won't happen then mate.>:( >:([/quote]XD sarcmeister that you are! XD

sh-it owners though! ;D

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 05:56 PM

sh-it owners though! ;D[/quote]

Sh.it indeed, I bet the pair of c.unts go and get a centre half next.

I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY CASH PUT INTO OUR F.UCKING CLUB.>:( >:( >:(

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 05:59 PM

**** indeed, I bet the pair of c.unts go and get a centre half next.

I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY CASH PUT INTO OUR F.UCKING CLUB.>:( >:( >:([/quote]you have to be honest though mate they are making their motives far too obvious for the normal critics, D's out now :)

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:11 PM

I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY CASH PUT INTO OUR F.UCKING CLUB.>:( >:( >:([/quote]you have to be honest though mate they are making their motives far too obvious for the normal critics, D's out now :)[/quote]

THEY WONT BUY MY SUPPORT.>:( >:( >:( >:(

GET THEM OUT, AND GET SOME ARABS IN

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 06:13 PM

I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY CASH PUT INTO OUR F.UCKING CLUB.>:( >:( >:([/quote]you have to be honest though mate they are making their motives far too obvious for the normal critics, D's out now :)[/quote]

THEY WONT BUY MY SUPPORT.>:(

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:18 PM

I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY CASH PUT INTO OUR F.UCKING CLUB.>:( >:( >:([/quote]you have to be honest though mate they are making their motives far too obvious for the normal critics, D'

mickyj
03-01-2014, 06:25 PM
I bet he dosnt get a permit...but hey we tried XD XD

BillyDWhizz
03-01-2014, 06:42 PM
I bet he dosnt get a permit...but hey we tried XD XD

XD XD First thing I looked up about him was the number of internationals he's played in the last 2 years..

Ivory Coast Senior team Debut 14.11.2012 Games 6 Goals 4

How many competitive games have the Ivory Coast played since Jan 2012? He might not have played 75% of their games in that 2 year period..which would not surprise me at all with the scouting network and legal oracles at our club! XD

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 06:49 PM
I bet he dosnt get a permit...but hey we tried XD XDthey probably know already!

BillyDWhizz
03-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Ivory Coast have played 20 competitive games since Jan 2012...Traore has played 6 games so falls 9 games short of getting a permit..Unless there is a proviso coz he didn't debut until Nov 2012 it looks shaky he'll be allowed in.

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Ivory Coast have played 20 competitive games since Jan 2012...Traore has played 6 games so falls 9 games short of getting a permit..Unless there is a proviso coz he didn't debut until Nov 2012 it looks shaky he'll be allowed in.

How many games have they played since his debut???????

Simone
03-01-2014, 07:05 PM
is that like having 2 Andy Carrolls? just that 1's black and the others white! :)

And they'll both be sharing the treatment room this month ;)

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 07:13 PM

And they'll both be sharing the treatment room this month ;)[/quote]ever the pessimist Simone ;D

BillyDWhizz
03-01-2014, 07:16 PM

How many games have they played since his debut???????[/quote]

His debut was a friendly, since then Ivory coast have played 10 competitive games and 2 friendlies.. Since his 6 games include that friendly it's not looking good if you go by the home office rules.

BlackDiamond
03-01-2014, 08:06 PM

His debut was a friendly, since then Ivory coast have played 10 competitive games and 2 friendlies.. Since his 6 games include that friendly it's not looking good if you go by the home office rules.[/quote]

Hang on,let's not have him out the door,before he meets the medical staff. If the weather had not come to the rescue,the entire populations of Roumania and Bulgaria would have already arrived.

Mr Traore will be contributing thousands of pounds a week to HMRC. A work permit is by design a device to enable the undesirable element to be lega

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 08:13 PM

His debut was a friendly, since then Ivory coast have played 10 competitive games and 2 friendlies.. Since his 6 games include that friendly it's not looking good if you go by the home office rules.[/quote]

Hang on,let's not have him out the door,before he meets the medical staff. If the weather had not come to the rescue,the entire populations of Roumania and Bulgaria would have already arrived.

Mr Traore will be contributing thousands of pounds a week to HMRC. A work permit is by design a d

tassiehammer
03-01-2014, 09:24 PM

Hey Billy, how come you know so much? :D

BillyDWhizz
03-01-2014, 09:55 PM

Hey Billy, how come you know so much? :D[/quote]

Because, unlike the backroom staff and management at West Ham I actually took 10 minutes out to google the c.unt! >:(

KetterinHammer
03-01-2014, 11:40 PM

The £16million-rated striker will travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs. Its 11.30 and Ive probably had too many Stellas but surely if he fails the work permit process for us in the U.K. then he must fail the same process to enable him to play for Monaco, France being a fellow EU country where the same rules apply or do they ???

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 06:43 AM

The A?16million-rated striker will travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs. Its 11.30 and Ive probably had too many Stellas but surely if he fails the work permit process for us in the U.K. then he must fail the same process to enable him to play for Monaco, France being a fellow EU country where the same rules apply or do they ???[/quote]hope this helps some way..
also from the Daily mail

The work permit system which allows foreigners to flood into the Premier League, denying places to England-qualified players, is to be re

mikeveep
04-01-2014, 11:29 AM
And after the Home Office authorisation,just how long would it take Adidas to supply a kit to fit him..

Think how mad Terya will be if Traore gets kitted out before his boy gets his shorts delivered !

sherwoodmag
04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
He played against us for Anzi in the Europa last season,looked a decent player but he didn't score and we beat them.

Anzi were a bunch of mercaneries and the finances seem to have gone T1ts up this year that's why they are selling their best players.

I bet he's the longest in the shower. ;D

bonzosbest74
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Not wishing p1ss on everyone's fireworks because I'm as desperate for us to sign a decent player as anyone else but . . . . . .

All this has come from a single rumour in a newspaper and only one of them (The Mail) at that. The Ba & Lambert rumours are in several papers but even social media is relatively quiet regarding this Traore link, nothing reported in Russia and nothing in France which is where I would expect the news to start.

mrbubbles
04-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Has just singed for Monaco'

so step 2 is he comeing to us

sherwoodmag
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM

The ?16million-rated striker will travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs. Its 11.30 and Ive probably had too many Stellas but surely if he fails the work permit process for us in the U.K. then he must fail the same process to enable him to play for Monaco, France being a fellow EU country where the same rules apply or do they ???[/quote]. Monaco although a Principality play in the French League,the Ivory Coast are a former French Colony so probably allow their players in.

palerider
04-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Monaco now want to keep him. And he wouldn't get a work permit anyway, the same spin we were given with Zapata.

But at least they tried so that's ok then.

I wonder who they'll next ask Barry to phone to prove they're trying, Lionel Messi ?

Yes they are trying. Very f#cking trying.

Whiskyman
04-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Maybe we'll get into Europe via that f_ucking song contest then if he does end up at UP.
;D ;D ;D

hammerwell06
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM

Could still get him on loan from Monaco untill end of season , some reports suggesting.l... - view external link (http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37828-west-ham-striker-could-be-loaned.php#.Usgd0WYYZoN)

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 02:46 PM

On the money so far.

dagenhamJohn
04-01-2014, 03:17 PM
again from the mail..

Traore completes move to Monaco... now giant striker will join West Ham on loan

By David Kent

Lacina Traore has completed his move to Monaco and will be immediately loaned to relegation-threatened West Ham until the end of the season.

The 6ft 8in Ivory Coast striker has joined from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala for an undisclosed fee and has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal.

As revealed by Sportsmail, Traore will now travel to London for a medical but West Ham must await a work permit hearing before he can be declared officially theirs.

Lacina Traore has joined Monaco and will now be loaned to Premier League West Ham

Done deal: Lacina Traore has joined Monaco and will now be loaned to Premier League West Ham

New boy: Provided he can get a work permit, Lacina Traore will join West Ham on loan

New boy: Provided he can get a work permit, Lacina Traore will join West Ham on loan
In and out: Traore signed for Monaco from Anzhi but has been immediately l

mrbubbles
04-01-2014, 04:06 PM
what's the odds

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 04:59 PM
again an update if true

The giant Ivorian striker completed his move to Ligue 1 side Monaco from Anzhi Makhachkala on Saturday but is set to be immediately loaned out to the Premier League
By Wayne Veysey | Chief Correspondent

Lacina Traore is on the brink of a loan move to West Ham until the end of the season.

Goal understands that the 6ft 8in striker is heading to London for a medical and a work permit hearing.

Hammers officials are confident that the Ivory Coast international will be granted a permit at the hearing, which is expected to take place at the start of next week.

Monaco announced earlier on Saturday that they had signed Traore from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala for a fee that is believed to be ?8.3 million. The giant forward has penned a four-and-a-half-year contract with the big-spending French club.

However, Monaco have agreed a deal with West Ham that will see Traore instantly loaned to the east Londoners for the second half of the season.

Hammers boss Sam Alla

LodeofIrons
05-01-2014, 05:14 PM
what kind of club would spend 16mil on a player and then loan him out without letting him play? am i missing something?

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 05:18 PM
think its only 8.5 mill atmo mate XD

and yes its all a bit crazy!

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
what kind of club would spend 16mil on a player and then loan him out without letting him play? am i missing something?

A club that is probably the richest club in the world with ?55m Falcao and ?35m Rodriguez currently playing up front. . . . . . . that kind of club ;D