PDA

View Full Version : New Signings

Jamesjd101
03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Evans should secure some permanent deals as the squad is lacking consistency
Some good quality players need to be bought by Evans has made good decisions in the past so hope he does it again

one_a_day
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
what?

mikemiller
03-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy has just been on Radio DeeDah... said that SE has made an approach for Wordsworth, but the player is part of McCarthy's plans and will be playing tomorrow for Ipswich

NeztheMiller
03-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Yes, I read that earlier on today!

Evans tries to sign a midfielder, after releasing two of our BEST midfielders! >:(

He's lost the plot! :s

sawmiller
03-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Let's wait and see - the next week could be interesting…..

more twists and turns yet methinks

twinnyjoe
03-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Explain how can tidser and Worrall be our best 2 midfielders? They have hardly played. Rather have frecks o Connor and Milsom in middle and agard in the wing. I'm sure he has players lined up

NeztheMiller
03-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Because that is my opinion twinnyjoe!

You've got your favourites, as you've said, and I've got mine!

No explanation needed really! :/

twinnyjoe
03-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Wasn't having a go pal just wonded why you thought they were the best 2. Of course we all have favourites and different opinions on each player. I still believe they will both have a big part to play (tidser and Worrall) next season

CaptainDonjer
03-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Its not like we have not been doing ok without em Nez.

Our priority should be centre half and striker

millertop
03-01-2014, 08:54 PM
XD XD
Sorry twinneyjoe I just had to laugh, told you it's the way you come across

twinnyjoe
03-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Well sorry if it offends people I was just simply asking a question why he thought they were the best 2 midfielders. I think other people come across funny on here but don't mention it. Just try and have a civilised debate that's what I though a messageboard did. If you read most peoples posts they could come across as funny think it's how people read it and interpret it

millertop
03-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Water under the bridge don't worry about it and don't apologise every time someone pulls you up.
Like you say others do it

twinnyjoe
03-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Just I'm not a guy that likes criticising other people and generally come on the board to voice my opinion for a nice footballing debate. Like you say it's a lot better debate when other people have different opinions. Generally sorry if the way I word things comes across in the wrong manner that's not my intention at all. Anyway what realistic targets would people like?

shiregreenmillers
03-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Its all about opinion ..No need to apologize pal.

millertop
03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Its all about opinion ..No need to apologize pal.

Take him under your wing shire before Kempo gets to him ;)

millermadlad
03-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Well sorry if it offends people I was just simply asking a question why he thought they were the best 2 midfielders. I think other people come across funny on here but don't mention it. Just try and have a civilised debate that's what I though a messageboard did. If you read most peoples posts they could come across as funny think it's how people read it and interpret it

I thought Nez had put that Evans had released 2 of our best midfielders, not OUR BEST 2 MIDFIELDERS as you keep quoting! It's all about reading things correctly before jumping in really.

gramiller1959
03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is ready to let Wes Thomas decide his future after admitting that a number of clubs have been in contact about the striker. Thomas will be out of contract at the end of the season and, having lost his place as a regular starter, has already been told that he will not be offered a new deal. Swindon are among the clubs to have been linked with Thomas.

were we not linked to this lad before ?

twinnyjoe
03-01-2014, 11:43 PM
I believe we were linked to him last year. Could be worth a punt but surely Evans 1st choice of a striker is to get dicko back.