PDA

View Full Version : The Fretting Whiners

Play
03-01-2014, 05:52 PM
The vocal minority or the staple support?
Either way our club is riddled with them.

The slightest bit of 'news' and it becomes 'controversy' and we never hear the end of it. The instant response is that of worry rather than opportunity.

(I despise this phrase but I'm going to have to use it...)
"Is it just me or..." does anybody else take a look at the big picture and think, two fringe players out on loan to develop/gain fitness, and one released who isn't good enough.
Freeing up wages for better signings who can make an impact on our promotion push is, to me, essential if we're getting anywhere near the play-off this season. Today was the first step in improving our playing squad.

Maybe it's a trust issue, and despite the last 18 months we still have fans unwilling to just sit back, RELAX, and let the gaffer do his thing. Then, analyse the decisions AFTER a reasonable period of time (end of the season).

millertop
03-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Try some laughing gas :/

kempo
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Not for the first time...I have to agree with you Play.

shshsh22
03-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Its just people in general.Most would rather moan,than be positive,its the way of the world.

gramiller1959
03-01-2014, 06:12 PM
we took 4 points from 12 over xmas ... we need to improve ... end of :s

better players needed :)

sota
03-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Its just people in general.Most would rather moan,than be positive,its the way of the world.

lol classic.

niamh999
03-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Although I agree with what you say I can understand the nervousness we kept hearing about tubbs for months and look how that turned out

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
03-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Agreed play.

caytonmiller
03-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Try some gas :/

ooooow nasty

millavanilla
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM

Of course you agree with him..you ARE him...and zilzal and ibs...XD

Corner
03-01-2014, 11:13 PM

Of course you agree with him..you ARE him...and zilzal and ibs...XD[/quote]

I think Zil & IBS have forgotten their email addresses. :O

MILLERSTALE
04-01-2014, 10:39 AM
I am not a fretting whiner but, please try to remember to use OT in front of your posts !!

kempo
04-01-2014, 11:05 AM
I am not a fretting whiner but, please try to remember to use OT in front of your posts !!

I assume Play didn't use off topic because his post is not off topic.

ozzymiller
04-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Although I agree with what you say I can understand the nervousness we kept hearing about tubbs for months and look how that turned out

To be fair, this actually turned out to be a top bit of management.
SE obviously fancied him and rated him after working with him previously. He made no secret that he was happy to pay top whack. As it turned out a deal for a transfer couldn't be agreed but a 'suck it and see' deal was ironed out. This turned out to be the best for all parties: us - he didn't settle, wasn't the player he once was hence, phew, get out of jail. Him: he didn't settle, didn't buy a house etc, still on a decent wage and probably go somewhere else on loan. Top management.