PDA

View Full Version : cass pennant

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:02 PM
get in the changing room and tell those c@nts to up it. any one remember wen one of the icf got in the changing room at west ham at half time and told them to sort the **** out. A god of a man MR JOHN LYALL was in charge at the time.

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:14 PM
get in the changing room and tell those c@nts to up it. any one remember wen one of the icf got in the changing room at west ham at half time and told them to sort the **** out. A god of a man MR JOHN LYALL was in charge at the time.

Mr B, have you been drinking????:D

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 06:16 PM
a few Mandela's in charge here i feel XD

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:19 PM
its true mate tony gale talked about on the sky programe about the team of 86' withe fellow players parks' franky' and a few others.

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 06:31 PM
its true mate tony gale talked about on the sky programe about the team of 86' withe fellow players parks' franky' and a few others.

I know the incident mate (allegedly), but the fella who did it is getting on a bit now.:D

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 06:47 PM
they all are now mate ;)

dagenhamJohn
03-01-2014, 06:52 PM
they all are now mate ;)tell me about it! ;D :)

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 07:00 PM
your still a young un dag's

Simone
03-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Happy to take Cass on as interim manager. A great leader of men.

JimmyTicket
03-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Yeah but what wages would he want can we afford him?

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM

think he will do a lot better than we have now and wold do it for a cupa rosie ;D

BlackDiamond
03-01-2014, 07:38 PM

Well I admire your freewheelin sense of gansta motivation but I think these young millionaires, would not be too impressed erhm,they might laugh.

A much better idea would be to use a millionaire celebrity for the motivational stuff. Now if only Ray Winstone was a West Ham fan...

hammeredhome
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Well I admire your freewheelin sense of gansta motivation but I think these young millionaires, would not be too impressed erhm,they might laugh.

A much better idea would be to use a millionaire celebrity for the motivational stuff. Now if only Ray Winstone was a West Ham fan...[/quote]

They might laugh, but they would only do it once.>:)

Simone
03-01-2014, 07:44 PM

He's no mug so there would be a fee for his services but I'm sure he'd sort Nolan out for free! :D

JimmyTicket
03-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Sounds good to me...:D

Who would he appoint as his assistant...;D

mrbubbles
03-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Sounds good to me...:D

Who would he appoint as his assistant...;D

Carlton Leach ;D

tassiehammer
03-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Many many moons ago we were getting a touch up at QPR. My brother Paul ran on the pitch and begged Bonzo to sort it out. He got thrown out and we still got flogged but later that night in the Brit, Frank snr bought Paul a beer and told him that he wished some of the players showed as much passion as the fans.

NeLSon_manjaffa
03-01-2014, 10:32 PM
i think i remember that dressing room incident actually

look no further than julian d1cks if you want someone to kick some 4rses

on a side note
does anyone remember at home to leeds i think ( poxy memory :/ ) vinnie jones was playing in their team in that era ... anyway , some loon walked the length of the pitch more or less and jumped into the away end ... and no i haven't watched too much green street :P

WHU
03-01-2014, 11:48 PM

on a side note
does anyone remember at home to leeds i think ( poxy memory :/ ) vinnie jones was playing in their team in that era ... anyway , some loon walked the length of the pitch more or less and jumped into the away end ... and no i haven't watched too much green street :P

saw julian d1cks in billericay a few weeks ago doing a couple of hours in one the boozers that way

some proper old faces turned out HH but no sign of CP

JimmyTicket
04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
I saw an Ipswich fan who was being mouthy get a pie chucked at him which peppered his face and clothes with err chick and mush I think then he got chucked out...

Laughed for days but I was young I obviously would not behave in such a way now I am older and they are in the championship...

I will not have the opportunity next season before some clever b stard says so cos it will be mid table for us no worries.

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 07:08 PM

on a side note

saw julian d1cks in billericay a few weeks ago doing a couple of hours in one the boozers that way

some proper old faces turned out HH but no sign of CP[/quote]

See him every now and again mate, along with a few others. Even see a few from the dark side (your inlaws would understand).
Always away from football though tbh.
He has a good thing going on with his media related stuff.