PDA

View Full Version : When will we get to play against 11 men instead of 12?

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 06:43 PM
I’ve just seen a ‘Freeze Frame’ of the Coventry foul for which a penalty was given which was a country mile outside the box, even if it was a foul or he was not offside…. Add to this the game changing Penalty that the referee against Wolves just ‘took it upon himself’ to give, and the fact that even though we won at Bradford, I was there, and I watched us beat 12 men

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 06:43 PM
I’ve just seen a ‘Freeze Frame’ of the Coventry foul for which a penalty was given which was a country mile outside the box, even if it was a foul or he was not offside…. Add to this the game changing Penalty that the referee against Wolves just ‘took it upon himself’ to give, and the fact that even though we won at Bradford, I was there, and I watched us beat 12 men

Part 2: ……I’m totally and utterly fed up with officials changing the course of our Games. This is NOT sour grapes, and before someone says it, yes we missed two penalties in recent games. That is not an excuse for what is simply shocking, poor, unprofessional and season changing decisions by people who should be sacked. If I made such poor decisions in my job, I would expect repercussions, but instead we are labelled as poor losers. It is simply B*llocks. What goes around comes around? B*llocks to that too. Losing points like we have affects confidence, not to me

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 06:44 PM

Part 2: ……I’m totally and utterly fed up with officials changing the course of our Games. This is NOT sour grapes, and before someone says it, yes we missed two penalties in recent games. That is not an excuse for what is simply shocking, poor, unprofessional and season changing decisions by people who should be sacked. If I made such poor decisions in my job, I would expect repercussions, but instead we are labelled as poor losers. It is simply B*llocks. What goes around comes around? B*llocks to that too. Losi

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 06:45 PM

Part 2: ……I’m totally and utterly fed up with officials changing the course of our Games. This is NOT sour grapes, and before someone says it, yes we missed two penalties in recent games. That is not an excuse for what is simply shocking, poor, unprofessional and season changing decisions by people who should be sacked. If I made such poor decisions in my job, I would expect repercussions, but instead we are labelled as poor losers. It is simply B*llocks. What

millertop
03-01-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm sure they take you away for talking to yourself :/

DavidEdinburgh
03-01-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm sure they take you away for talking to yourself :/

Maybe so, but If I'm that Mad I can get a job as a Ref! :)

monkfish67
03-01-2014, 07:31 PM
...are these posts in Scottish? ;D

Edinburghmiller
03-01-2014, 07:33 PM
I agree and thats not because we are all Mad up here.

UTM