PDA

View Full Version : Signing / signings by Monday

essexred52
03-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Hopefully for us but, Simon Dawkins is set to sign for derby for around £500k, looks like they ain't hanging about, good signing for them .

essexred52
03-01-2014, 09:45 PM
We're linked with Matty Fryatt from Wednesday, Middlesbrough's Grant Leadbitter and loan move for Graham Dorrans, these are rumours thoughts

Trickytreesreds
03-01-2014, 09:48 PM
You forgot the Spaniard, though he makes my stomach turn.

Sal Monella from Parma Ham

essexred52
03-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Oh I almost forgot Earnshaw is a free agent :)

munichmemories
03-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Not holding my breath with Billy's record of chasing the impossible and unattainable. Leadbitter, how many times does he have to be told that he's not available. (Thought he was after a striker).

True_Red
04-01-2014, 09:49 AM
My guess is that we will see more loan signings than long term ones this window.

BDs last press conference was interesting and I believe a return to his old ways of shouting what he wants through the media.

If he and Fawaz were on the same page why would there be any need to constantly keep coming out in the media. We will see!

45red
04-01-2014, 12:24 PM
[quote="True_Red"]My guess is that we will see more loan signings than long term ones this window.

BDs last press conference was interesting and I believe a return to his old ways of shouting what he wants through the media.

If he and Fawaz were on the same page why would there be any need to constantly keep coming out in the media. We will see![/quote

Have to agree with you on that one, there is no need to let the whole world know what we want, because soon as we go in for a striker now, every club knows we need one desperately, so the price will go up.

Romanis
05-01-2014, 12:52 PM
The most important deal this window is to put the Hobbs issue to bed, and make sure he's a player for us for the foreseeable future