PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal vs Spurs

meatismurder
04-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Early team news.

"Emmanuel Adebayor is fit to face Arsenal but Tim Sherwood has a number of injuries to contend with ahead of Saturday's huge FA Cup tie at the Emirates.
The striker was stretchered off after 67 minutes of our victory against Manchester United on New Year's Day having opened the scoring at Old Trafford with his third goal in four matches.
Ade was back in training on Friday and Head Coach Tim reported: "I spoke to Ade after United and he said he cramped up in all areas, some where he?d never cramped before, so he wasn?t sure if he had strains or pulls, but thankfully it has settled down, he?s had some great treatment and he?s ready to perform."
There was more positive news for Tim as Jermain Defoe, Lewis Holtby and Andros Townsend all returned to training after injury on Friday.
Tim said they were all 'in contention' to face the Gunners. "We?ll have to assess how far forward they are with their endurance, because the last thing we?d want is for one of them to take a str

RED_JOHN
04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Come on Spurs...get right into them!!

BillyDWhizz
04-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Danny Rose...quality. XD XD XD XD XD

danegee
04-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah Rose hasn't impressed me since he's been back.
Been saying since Southampton that he gets caught in possession too much, caught out of position too much, gives the ball away too much with bad passing.

Done it v Southampton ( the goal was a bad misplaced pass to eriksen that got lucky and instead of passing to he 3 Spurs players in the box he passes it into their defender and gets a goal?)
Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

Rose is not a very good defender. I have had my doubts, but thought he was rusty.
But you don't keep repeating the same mistakes, you learn from them.

Still he has more quality than the Waste Spam squad.

Let's hope you go down eh. That would probably be the beginning of the end for your two bob club!

trev2006
04-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Been saying since Southampton that he gets caught in possession too much, caught out of position too much, gives the ball away too much with bad passing.

Done it v Southampton ( the goal was a bad misplaced pass to eriksen that got lucky and instead of passing to he 3 Spurs players in the box he passes it into their defender and gets a goal?)
Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

Rose is not a very good defender. I have had my doubts, but thought he was rusty.

Let's hope you go down eh. That would probably be the beginning of the end for your two bob club!

we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it.yes you can hope we go down thats because you might save yourselves 6 pts come next season

hammeredhome
04-01-2014, 07:56 PM

Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

"Waste Spam", I see what you did there, a sort of play on words, absolutely brilliant.XD XD XD XD

cliffyboy
05-01-2014, 04:17 AM

Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

I so agree, Danegee. I thought he'd started the season well but since coming back, his play's been pretty average, generally speaking, far too casual, and his howler yesterday you could see coming a m

davee59
05-01-2014, 04:11 PM

Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it.yes you can hope we go down thats because yo

hammerwell06
06-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Done it V Manure
and today got punished.

we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it

DEVONSPUR
06-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes by our standards we are having a poor season but we're still well in contention for 4th!!!

You can't compare the 2 clubs as we are light year ahead, notwithstanding the 2 defeats!!

Two cup final victories in one season for you!!!

Hope they keep you warm in the Chumpionship next season!!

I hope you and your lad had a good day out yesterday and it wasn't him the camera kept singling out which I thought was ridiculous but then we're taking about ITV aren't we?
:/

davee59
06-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Hammerwell I agree that many stats quoted are of no great value but I had to resort to these particular facts as using the two games that we have lost to you this season(Have they had the bus tour round the East End yet?) as a reason that you will get 6 points off of us next season was pure fantasy. Using the spammers basis we must be a given to win at Old Trafford next season, as we have done so the past 2 seasons! :O

It is good that you can try to deflect all of what is happening at UP with the stat that you have beaten us twice. The hammers mad board is a joy to read these days, are you in the BFS in or out brigade?

Must dash as I need to log in to my KUMB account and vote again to keep BFS IN. ;D

chasthemadyido
07-01-2014, 11:26 AM
morning people,
west ham won their 2 cup finals against us well done the 1st one away only took 15 years! anyway apart from being the highlight of your season,remember what happened in the last season you beat spurs?...relegation.we havent set the world alight this season but our objective to finish in the top 4 is still realistic even if its more likely that we dont achieve it,a place where you'd love to be

ps i fancy us for 3 pts at upton park ;-D

up the yids

davee59
07-01-2014, 01:14 PM
:O Happy New Year Chas, very good to see you are still around. Were we right in sacking AVB after we spent in the region of ?100m? I would have given him to the end of the season but football fans these days expect instant success!

chasthemadyido
07-01-2014, 01:28 PM
thanks davee you too mate.I liked avb but the football we were playing was more chelsea esque and this season it was very dull indeed without bale.we wasn't getting results either we should have been with the team we had which i can live with if we are playing the right brand of football.sadly on both counts we failed but i probably would have given him the season too.dont think tim sherwood is the long term solution but time will tell i suppose.gooners are so smug at the moment arent they...march is coming again c**ts