PDA

View Full Version : The new timeout...

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Is a pain in the erse, getting logged out after 60 mins is annoying when it sometimes takes so long to sign back in.

bluek
04-01-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm still logged in from last night. I was sure I had logged off :?

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Well it's just posted this thread twice, blue.

It's running better than it was, but the board's phucked.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, we need to make alternative arrangements as a plan b if this place is going caput.

We'll need to shed the deadwood, then we could have a lean, mean, posting machine.

bluek
04-01-2014, 09:01 AM
well If you lot are moving let me kmow.I don't want left behind wae the deadwood. :s

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 09:11 AM
well If you lot are moving let me kmow.I don't want left behind wae the deadwood. :s

Mr blue, you'll be one of the first aboard the sailing ship of dignity.

I'm serious though, there's decent people on here, my sense of humour doesn't go down well on Celtic fan sites, in fact I'm IP banned from one because I cracked, an admittedly tasteless, joke, and if you say anything about Lenny you're automatically called a hvn or a troll, and it must be the same for you and your mob.

I like the fact this board is mostly nonsense, if I wanted to speak about fitbaw I'd do it on the phone with mates, not on here. We all come on here to post shyte and laugh, there's certain posters who take it too seriously, but in the most it's a decent bunch.

Ask yourself this, would the 'Kenneth McKellar' thread had made people laugh as much on a dedicated, Celtic, rangers, Dundee United or whoever site?

bluek
04-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Aye in the main its a good place to time waste. The posting style of some keep me coming back.
I got banned from ff a few years back for not toeing the party line. Don't bother with Rangers message boards anymore.

I do like to talk fitba on here sometimes and I get caught up in the wind ups nowaand again. ;)

In the end this place keeps me from havingto talk i to the wife. Its a god send :(

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 09:28 AM
It's a wee escape from reality, and if I stayed in EK, I'd want to do the same. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
04-01-2014, 09:32 AM

Mr blue, you'll be one of the first aboard the sailing ship of dignity.

I'm serious though, there's decent people on here, my sense of humour doesn't go down well on Celtic fan sites, in fact I'm IP banned from one because I cracked, an admittedly tasteless, joke, and if you say anything about Lenny you're automatically called a hvn or a troll, and it must be the same for you and your mob.

I like the fact this board is mostly nonsense, if I wanted to speak about fitbaw I'd do it on the phone with mates, not on here. We all come on here to post shyte and laugh, there's certain posters who take it too seriously, but in the most it's a decent bunch.

Ask yourself this, would the 'Kenneth McKellar' thread had made people laugh as much on a dedicated, Celtic, rangers, Dundee United or whoever site?[/quote]

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 09:38 AM
OMS, on a famous Celtic fan sight they said they needed a predator since Hooper was off, and I posted a pic of Ian Hvntly.

Was it out of order? Maybe.

Did I find it funny? Yes. Yes I did. And still do.

Did I deserve an IP ban for it? Phuck no.

That's why the wee melting pot we have on here is decent. You can tell the outrageous bigots from a mile off, maryscanary is probably the worst offender, but they're easily avoided.

If we get the DABs, most of the sheep and woland to phuck then we can make a good message board great.

bluek
04-01-2014, 09:42 AM
It's a wee escape from reality, and if I stayed in EK, I'd want to do the same. :D

>:) Phuck off. I come on here tae feel superior and celebrate my home town.
I've even put it in ma username :D :blue:

Mook1
04-01-2014, 10:53 AM
I've been lifetime banned from Red and White Kop for telling some burd I was arguing with to 'enjoy the menopause'. The ban was for ***ism.

Dedicated club sites can be properly w@nky.

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 11:05 AM
The official Dee board is absolute p1sh, anything even slightly controversial is not posted. Everything has to go through the mods before it goes up. This board is good fun with a lot of decent guys on it. It's even better for me now that a couple of my fellow supporters are finally off my back and except me as a Dundee fan. Talking of decent posters what has happened to Neilo ?

Mook1
04-01-2014, 11:08 AM
The official Dee board is absolute p1sh, anything even slightly controversial is not posted. Everything has to go through the mods before it goes up. This board is good fun with a lot of decent guys on it. It's even better for me now that a couple of my fellow supporters are finally off my back and except me as a Dundee fan. Talking of decent posters what has happened to Neilo ?

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 11:16 AM

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D[/quote] Phuck knows why they thought I was a dab, I couldn't even pretend to be one of them. I knew eventually they would realise they were attacking a fellow Dee, it was very bizarre. The thing is I do share a lot of their views that they post on Deemad, especially Noah's :O :s can't believe I just said that but I'm honest. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
04-01-2014, 11:27 AM

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D[/quote]

What thread was this on? I need to make a judgement. O:)

Mook1
04-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Some well kent Dundee boy vouched for DeeMo, sore one for Laurel and Hardy and then some :D

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 11:38 AM

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D[/quote]

Mook, I have a lot of time for you, you might have a serpent brother but I look by that because you like The Office.

Don't slag the Dundonians on my thread ya phanny, Noah and Sirus are friends of mine.

Mook1
04-01-2014, 11:44 AM

Mook, I have a lot of time for you, you might have a serpent brother but I look by that because you like The Office.

Don't slag the Dundonians on my thread ya phanny, Noah and Sirus are friends of mine.[/quote]

I never even mentioned Noah and Sirus ;D

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 11:48 AM
I know exactly who you meant.

And so do you, so don't try to make me out a cuint.

Mook1
04-01-2014, 11:52 AM

'DABMo' XD

DeeMo
04-01-2014, 11:57 AM

'DABMo' XD[/quote] :( who is this DabMo character ? :blue: :?

Mook1
04-01-2014, 11:58 AM

'DABMo' XD[/quote] :( who is this DabMo character ? :blue: :?[/quote]

He only exists in the minds of fruit loops :D

tartanscone1314
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
I bought maself a new PC yesterday and the boards going as fast as phuck :D

A long day of posting pish ahead of me B)

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 12:56 PM

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D[/quote]Does Mook ever have a moment of tranquility in his wretched life or is the rage too much XD

Defends his w@nk bro at every turn, has a go at Dundee fans on a daily basis, there's no end to it XD

Oh, and ragdolled on his own thread about Thatcher XD

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Just ignore Mook, AJ, he's still in pain over being called a disgusting little c*nt XD

DannyBhoy
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM

That was hilarious mate, when the two posters you mention were shown up for the total clowns that they are :D[/quote]Just ignore Mook, he's still in pain over being called a disgusting little c*nt XD

What thread was this on? I need to make a judgement. O:)[/quote][/quote]

The Dundee Two are my pals.

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 01:00 PM

Don't slag the Dundonians on my thread ya phanny, Noah and Sirus are friends of mine.[/quote]Another ragdolling for the bitter and vindictice Hawick tadger.

As far as DeeMo is concerned, he came on here and made enemies of all the Dees. C

Mook1
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Just ignore Mook, AJ, he's still in pain over being called a disgusting little c*nt XD

'in pain' XD

'DABMo' XD

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Mook reminds me of one of those Alien babies that Ripley blasted with her flame-thrower, thrashing about, not having any idea why it's getting roasted alive XD

He thinks myself and noah were 'told off' by a Dundee mod over calling DeeMo a dab, what a ragdolled phud this boy is XD

Muirhouse Mook XD

Mook1
04-01-2014, 02:03 PM
What I think is that you pair made complete clowns of yourselves calling a decent Dundee fan a DAB for months.

Obviously I'm livid and being roasted alive though :D

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 02:20 PM
I can't even remember the last time I came on here at the weekend and Mook wasn't flailing around, trying to have a dig at Dundee fans who have been ragdolling him for years XD

Top of the league and 5 points clear, get that up yer rancid little hole, ye phuckwit.

Mook1
04-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I can't even remember the last time I came on here at the weekend and Mook wasn't flailing around, trying to have a dig at Dundee fans who have been ragdolling him for years XD

Top of the league and 5 points clear, get that up yer rancid little hole, ye phuckwit.

I couldn't be more upset about Dundee being top of the league, I actually broke down in the street on my way home from work last night just thinking about it :D