PDA

View Full Version : Whatever we need O'Hara ?

greystone16
04-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Surely even if unfit and I don't believe that story,he can't be any worse than what we have at present trying to be creative in midfield.Cut off nose to spite face comes to mind.

Evewolf65
04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Surely even if unfit and I don't believe that story,he can't be any worse than what we have at present trying to be creative in midfield.Cut off nose to spite face comes to mind.

He's no better than we've already got playing for us HE just thinks he is!

wolves71
05-01-2014, 04:54 PM
I just think he was brought back into squad to try and put him in the transfer window, give him game time and see how it goes.

Evewolf65
05-01-2014, 05:05 PM
I just think he was brought back into squad to try and put him in the transfer window, give him game time and see how it goes.

That may well be case and I don't mind being proved wrong. But as far as I can see we paid ?5 Million for a player who really wasn't worth ?50,000 IMO!

wolves71
05-01-2014, 05:14 PM
He was out the squad as quickly as he was brought back into it, Blackpool took a look at him and allegedly he wasn't fit. Another one of those cases of players price tags after a few years where as you say Eve, Wolves were ripped a good one.