PDA

View Full Version : how much money have we spent on those we have sent off?

KILL_YOUR_HEROES
04-01-2014, 12:58 PM
am i right in thinking we spent money on tidser & worrall in the summer & the 2 are already off on loan elsewhere? anyone know how much we spent roughly on these 2? dont get me wrong evans has done a good job but the turn over of players he himself had brought in just months earlier is shocking wilson, sharps, hunt & now these 2. whatever happened to continuity.

caytonmiller
04-01-2014, 01:22 PM
think we already have thread on similar topic...

and reports say (if you belive them) 140k for the pr...
tbf its a good move for worrall. long layoff and i would sooner him get match fit elsewhere than sit on the bench and fail when we need him. i could be wrong on this but think we can recall him if its a emergency and since we dont have a recognized right midfield it wouldnt be hard to do..

tidzer on the other hand.. hmmmm if were honest writing was on the wall when davis came in for frecklington late withdrawal at vale.. i like tidzer and hope he has a good 2nd half to the season but returns to the millers there after

tony260674
04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
I am pretty sure that a large chunk of the Worrall fee was based on appearances so at the moment we won't have paid anywhere near the 140k that was reported. Also I believe that as part of the deal Bury have first refusal on our unwanted players, hence Nards, Hylton and now Pabs moving there.

gramiller1959
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM
getting these players fit if we need them can only be good for later in the season ... forward thinking ?

tony260674
04-01-2014, 02:31 PM
getting these players fit if we need them can only be good for later in the season ... forward thinking ?

They have signed on loan until the end of the season so won't be playing for us again this season, if ever.

gramiller1959
04-01-2014, 02:49 PM

They have signed on loan until the end of the season so won't be playing for us again this season, if ever.[/quote]

puts things in a different perspective :/ in evans we trust :) the tidser one has baffled me though surely a really good squad player ?