PDA

View Full Version : England Team World cup 2018

theentertainer
04-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Should we look beyond 2014 World Cup and take a team to Brazil to gain experience together with a chance of doing well in the Euros 2016 and a chance of winning World Cup in 2018.What would your Team be with this in mind,Dont forget Rooney will be only 32 at next world cup,will still be capable of a job in midfield if not up front,Great captain for the youngsters to look up to a winner through and through.

CAMiller
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Should we look beyond 2014 World Cup and take a team to Brazil to gain experience together with a chance of doing well in the Euros 2016 and a chance of winning World Cup in 2018.What would your Team be with this in mind,Dont forget Rooney will be only 32 at next world cup,will still be capable of a job in midfield if not up front,Great captain for the youngsters to look up to a winner through and through.

We should take an experimental team, sod the results and build for the future like we are doing with The Ashes down under. What do you means that's not an experiment?

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
It pains me to post this but england will never win anything...Not in my lifetime ..

theentertainer
04-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I was around in 1966 so at least i was here ,i agree we are up against it but for me we should get the youngsters in ,lets be honest as good as gerrard is and beckham before him the teams since 1970,yes good team and and one of the favourites to win it then we have looked and been poor.

shiregreenmillers
04-01-2014, 07:30 PM
I was around in 1966 so at least i was here ,i agree we are up against it but for me we should get the youngsters in ,lets be honest as good as gerrard is and beckham before him the teams since 1970,yes good team and and one of the favourites to win it then we have looked and been poor.Thats because we are poor .The premier league is more important than the national side ..