PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton

queenschris
04-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Calum Murray produced the most shocking refereeing display of the season

1314queens
04-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Yes. Referee played a blinder for Hamilton all game. Their MOM by a distance.

To be fair best I have seen Hamilton play especially first 20 mins.

Chic Young must have been at a different game. He described Queens as awful yet their own website has both clubs with 16 shots on goal with 6 on target.

Manager needs to sort what defence he wants to play with.

ALBERTZ_11
04-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Was Higgins back as captain today?

Aliboy1975
04-01-2014, 08:19 PM

Chic Young must have been at a different game. He described Queens as awful yet their own website has both clubs with 16 shots on goal with 6 on target.

Manager needs to sort what defence he wants to play with. Manager needs to get his P45 in my view Taxi for Mcintyre.

deek5trans
04-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Can't understand why he keeps changing the squad.

We finally get a settled back 4 and he's back to messing about tinkering with things.

He changed the formation in the 2nd half and we were dominating the game then suddenly he decides to sub McKenna for no reason and the threat we had slowly disappeared.

Just can't work this manager out at all. Its like he's determined to make us struggle when we don't need to.

tattieman1
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM

Manager needs to sort what defence he wants to play with. Manager needs to get his P45 in my view Taxi for Mcintyre.[/quote]What taxi firm do you require bhoy steeple taxis >;)

Aliboy1975
05-01-2014, 02:55 AM

Manager needs to sort what defence he wants to play with. Manager needs to get his P45 in my view Taxi for Mcintyre.[/quote]What taxi firm do you require bhoy steeple taxis >;)[/quote]Nearest Exit forget the Taxi Clueless hopefully men in White Suits take him Away.

Vera_Cious
05-01-2014, 10:42 AM
cant see chairman mr hewitson putting up with these displays much longer before taking some sort of action. half the season gone played 18 won 6 must do better :blue:

bluesince1969
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey Aliboy.Can you confirm whether you were actually at the game yesterday?

John_fi_Skye
05-01-2014, 02:52 PM
I thought Hamilton looked very sharp at times - especially during the first ten minutes - and I thought at times we struggled to keep up with them. I also thought they were very robust, and at times some of our players looked like wee boys playing against men. But then at other times we got the ball forward skilfully through the midfield, and as somebody else has said we did make a good lot of chances. But it would have been an entirely different game - and one out of which we could conceivably maybe even have got a draw - if Calum Murray hadn't given so many decisions to Hamilton. If, like every Queens fan at least, he had seen the two-handed push immediately before the first goal, maybe we'd have gone in level at half-time. If he hadn't punished just about every tackle of ours with a free kick (and several times a booking) while letting much worse Hamilton tackles go, it would certainly have been a fairer contest. As for our manager...I'm just not sure. Each of our three substitution

Cresswell
05-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Not for a moment am I trying to make Callum Murray an excuse for our defeat on Saturday but I have to agree that his was a poor performance on Saturday.

From where we were sitting, it certainly appeared as if Russell was pulled back inside Hamilton's penalty area just after we had hit the bar. From there, Hamilton went straight down the field and scored despite a blatant push by a Hamilton player in the build up to the goal. How did the Assistant Referee miss that? It was right in front of him. I also thought we should have had a penalty in the second half when Paton (or was it Lyle?) was impeded by an arm across his throat as he raced for a ball inside Hamilton's penalty area. It was also obvious that Antoine-Curier was holding every time we had a corner: but, again, he got away with it every time.

I also thought Callum Murray was dreadfully inconsistent when it came to yellow cards. Some innocuous challenges were yellow carded whilst some deserving yellow cards went unpunished. For

Aliboy1975
05-01-2014, 07:13 PM
What does it matter if was at the game yesterday or not no I wasnt but still entitled to my opinion ok. whats me being there got to do with Anything.???????

deek5trans
06-01-2014, 12:03 AM
[quote="John_fi_Skye"]I thought Hamilton looked very sharp at times - especially during the first ten minutes - and I thought at times we struggled to keep up with them. I also thought they were very robust, and at times some of our players looked like wee boys playing against men. But then at other times we got the ball forward skilfully through the midfield, and as somebody else has said we did make a good lot of chances. But it would have been an entirely different game - and one out of which we could conceivably maybe even have got a draw - if Calum Murray hadn't given so many decisions to Hamilton. If, like every Queens fan at least, he had seen the two-handed push immediately before the first goal, maybe we'd have gone in level at half-time. If he hadn't punished just about every tackle of ours with a free kick (and several times a booking) while letting much worse Hamilton tackles go, it would certainly have been a fairer contest. As for our manager..

bluesince1969
06-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Mmmmm! Thought as much!

Aliboy1975
06-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Mmmmm! Thought as much!Please explain what you mean by thought as much.?????????

Francis_begbie_HFC
06-01-2014, 10:40 AM
i think he was meaning the post directly above him aliboy about taking mckenna of when we had momentum this has happend a few times this season lol utter madness .

aloreburn
06-01-2014, 10:57 AM

He wasn't on the bus , must of been saving his money for the Celtic game

Aliboy1975
06-01-2014, 11:36 AM
aloreburn you again I wondered when you would come out of your shell. I see the Keyboard Warriors have returned is it any wonder people dont post on her much these days when people like you and bluesince1969 are on here. Please tell what is your problem here for the record Ive not been to a Celtic match in about 15 years. So because I wasnt at game Im not allowed an opinion.? get real.

He wasn't on the bus , must of been saving his money for the Celtic game[/quote]