PDA

View Full Version : If Rangers are claiming that they are the same club...

Turnbull_Hutton
04-01-2014, 06:54 PM
does that mean they will pay all their creditors?

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Do you expect an official answer on here?

XD

bluek
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Here we go again XD

How many times dae these clowns need to be roasted on here XD

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Rangers can't pay diddly once they've settled with the spivs and the money men from Margarine Holdings and Blue Pitta Dressing, or whatever their owners are called XD

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 07:17 PM
TaintedTim strikes again. XD

chaz
04-01-2014, 07:25 PM
does that mean they will pay all their creditors?fat Sally will be on to you turnbull that sort of stuff your saying isn't fit for woman and children

super_ally_rfc
04-01-2014, 08:06 PM

turnbull seems to think that we have gone back to 2012 on dec the 31st rather than going onto 2014 as that was when you first talked shoite about this and were sworded XD

tartanscone1314
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
The Tims oan here are getting thicker by the day , no including Chaz .:D

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 08:09 PM
It's impossible for chaz to get any thicker.

chaz
04-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Am starting to feel sorry for the h uns they have lost there way a bit

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
"there way".

XD XD XD

Taintedice
04-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Am starting to feel sorry for the h uns they have lost there way a bitVery astute, chaz. You got any advice for them? Concentrate on winning the Ramsden Cup, maybe, I think that's their first final.

chaz
04-01-2014, 10:17 PM
The h uns are really smart with spelling on here . But the subject of Wat liquidation means let's them down

eastcoastscot
04-01-2014, 10:19 PM
The h uns are really smart with spelling on here . But the subject of Wat liquidation means let's them down

you are one helluva ******ed loser

BertrandRussell
04-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I suspect chaz was dropped on his heid several times, as a child.

pwlp
05-01-2014, 10:16 AM

Are we talking about the last liquidation or the next one???? :?

happytim
05-01-2014, 08:04 PM
rangers as the "same club" will never pay all creditors, that has been agreed that the debt was the company debt and not the clubs.

so in effect, a lot of rangers recent success was using other peoples money.

im sure even the thickest buns can see the absurdity of a club "winning" using other peoples money.

i dont know any football fan who would take any pleasure from seeing thier team win without using thier own money.

its a form of cheating but as usual they got away with it.

however mud sticks and we all know what they have done and will never let them forget it.

BertrandRussell
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Rev, away and get a ride ya sad b@stard.

happytim
05-01-2014, 08:08 PM
hit a nerve there i see.

Tain_Ted
Am starting to feel sorry for the h uns they have lost there way a bitVery astute, chaz. You got any advice for them? Concentrate on winning the Ramsden Cup, maybe, I think that's their first final.[/quote]

How did Dundee get on in this season's Ramsden's Cup? ;D

BertrandRussell
Aye, the 'bored sh*tless' nerve.

Tain_Ted
05-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Rangers can't pay diddly once they've settled with the spivs and the money men from Margarine Holdings and Blue Pitta Dressing, or whatever their owners are called XD

I really really do wish we were run as well as Dumpdee FC have been over the last 30 years >:)

bluek
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Aye, the 'bored sh*tless' nerve.

:D :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 08:16 PM
The Tims oan here are getting thicker by the day , no including Chaz .:D

That's impossible.

EDIT. Just noticed you said no including Chaz. :D

JimmyHaze
05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
the buns on here are getting more and more indistinguishable from scone, need to get their own patter

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 08:22 PM

I really really do wish we were run as well as Dumpdee FC have been over the last 30 years >:)[/quote]Are you being this thick on purpose? Your old club went bust and this new one lost ?14m to win a 4th-tier league championship. Did Dundee do either of those things?

tartanscone1314
05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Is Tainted Tim still moaning :D

As Yoofa and Jackie Bird who we are :heart:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +7

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

I really really do wish we were run as well as Dumpdee FC have been over the last 30 years >:)[/quote]Are you being this thick on purpose? Your old club went bust and this new one lost ?14m to win a 4th-tier league championship. Did Dundee do either of those things?[/quote]

celtic fans and fans of other teams who havent had admin events have every right to have a go at us for this, but when your own club has been in admin twice and paid pennies in the pound to creditors you who have to have zero self awareness and extreme stupidity to attempt to have a go at another team for the same things your club has done. its like when you had a go at dundee united for employing a se

Lubo_Blaha
05-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Unrelated story:

My grandfather died earlier this year. Shortly afterwards, my family decided to take a look at his will to see to whom his possessions were to be given to. Up until his death, my grandfather was a member of the local golf club. I am also a keen golfer and therefore my grandfather passed on his membership and golf clubs for me to use. I am using his clubs, playing on the same course as him, its almost as if I'm my own granddad!

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 09:39 PM

I really really do wish we were run as well as Dumpdee FC have been over the last 30 years >:)[/quote]Are you being this thick on purpose? Your old club went bust and this new one lost ?14m to win a 4th-tier league championship. Did Dundee do either of those things?[/quote]

celtic fans and fans of other teams who havent had admin events have every right to have a go at us for this, but when your own club has been in admin twice and paid pennies in the pound to creditors you who have to have zero self awareness and extreme stupidity to attempt to have a go at another team for the same things your club has done. its like w

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 09:47 PM

celtic fans and fans of other teams who havent had admin events have every right to have a go at us for this, but when your own club has been in admin twice and paid pennies in the pound to creditors you who have to have zero self awareness and extreme stupidity to attempt to have a go at another team fo

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 10:03 PM
So no evidence he was in employment at Dens. Thought not. Duffy helped out his mate but he wasn't welcome and left quickly.

And as usual, you're missing the point. I know who owns Dundee FC, is the point.