PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup

JimmyJazz64
04-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Couldn't go today as I'm down in Brum for a mate's birthday do but listened to talksport on the way down.

Interesting day!!!

We won a home game and N'Gog scored again!!!
Well done Blackburn - great result in the greater scheme of things
Glad Villa got beaten after Lambert said what he did
Brilliant result for Rochdale
Unlucky for Burnley - sounds like they were superb today
Wigan threw it away. I thought Coyle had left? ;D

gardsPNE
05-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Obviously us North Enders are happy you beat the Lashers and dont forget our result at Ipswich Jimmy ;D

Looking forward to the 4th round draw today which hopefully will encourage a decent crowd at home against the tractor boys. That game could go either way though so not counting my chickens obviously.

Would you fancy an away tie at Deepdale ?

w11ons
05-01-2014, 11:52 AM
city fan just passing. well done you lot. always keep an eye on your results.
we are lucky to still be the cup so i'll take that draw with rovers, they did so well.

paderbornclaret
05-01-2014, 01:11 PM
What did Ince blame this time?

Good result JJ B)

gardsPNE
05-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Well it wont be himself thats for sure :D

JimmyJazz64
06-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Obviously us North Enders are happy you beat the Lashers and dont forget our result at Ipswich Jimmy ;D

Looking forward to the 4th round draw today which hopefully will encourage a decent crowd at home against the tractor boys. That game could go either way though so not counting my chickens obviously.

Well, it's not happening (yet) but yes I'd well fancy that. Good local derby in the FA Cup. Can't beat it!!!

JimmyJazz64
06-01-2014, 06:39 PM
What did Ince blame this time?

XD XD XD

gardsPNE
07-01-2014, 08:43 PM

Well, it's not happening (yet) but yes I'd well fancy that. Good local derby in the FA Cup. Can't beat it!!![/quote]

Well Jimmy neither of us have an awe inspiring draw for the next round and I totally agree with you, local Derbies are always good in the cup especially as we havent played each other for a while. We have got to get past the Tractor boys yet, then do Forest at Forest and upset that little sh*te before getting BWFC in the 5th round ;D