PDA

View Full Version : Karl Darlow as a striker ?

RedBasie
04-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I bring this up as a joke, but have based it out of observation over a long period of time. Lee Camp was very good at distribution, probably because he gave it so much practice during warm ups. This he passed on to Karl Darlow who is even better. He is cool, has a strong accurate shot and can pinpoint anyone on the pitch. Why not put Dorus De Vries in goal and give Karl a chance up front.Failing that keep him in goal and let him take penalties and dangerous free kicks.;D

Elite_Pie
04-01-2014, 08:52 PM
A very strong early entry in "The most stupid post of 2014" category.

RedBasie
04-01-2014, 09:08 PM
I like to set the pace.XD Honestly I did say it was a joke.:P If supporters intelligence and imagination substituted FFP in the coming months then Notts County would be booted out of the Football League.;D

Elite_Pie
04-01-2014, 09:20 PM
I like to set the pace.XD ;D

Set the pace?

I have a feeling you can make this category your own.

RedBasie
04-01-2014, 09:30 PM
An early entry implies competition with others, cretin.:P So we eagerly await your entry.XD

Elite_Pie
04-01-2014, 09:45 PM
cretin (krtn)
n.
1. A person afflicted with cretinism, a deformed and mentally retarded person.

So, after all your high and mighty condemnation of others, you are quite happy to use a mental illness as an insult.

Hypocrite.

RedBasie
04-01-2014, 10:02 PM
What about the idiot who uses the word stupid?:P Being as you show no humour, you'd better stick to topic if that's possible.XD

munichmemories
04-01-2014, 11:03 PM
I bring this up as a joke, but have based it out of observation over a long period of time. Lee Camp was very good at distribution, probably because he gave it so much practice during warm ups. This he passed on to Karl Darlow who is even better. He is cool, has a strong accurate shot and can pinpoint anyone on the pitch. Why not put Dorus De Vries in goal and give Karl a chance up front.Failing that keep him in goal and let him take penalties and dangerous free kicks.;D

You need to go and sit down in a quiet place for half an hour.

essexred52
04-01-2014, 11:29 PM

You need to go and sit down in a quiet place for half an hour.[/quote]how about the next Notts county match

45red
04-01-2014, 11:34 PM
RB do you enjoy being different ??

I have stuck for you when you received over the top abuse as a mod, but I am starting to think you crave attention ?? - view external link (O)

RedBasie
05-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Some people have no imagination, still they're hardly likely to become coaches and spot the likes of Gary Birtles and Gladys Hinton.I was just pointing out the remarkable gift of one of our players, but ah no as long as they've got their diet of kick and rush and the opportunity to trade insults they're quite happy and oblivious.XD

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 09:14 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n8mps4.gif