PDA

View Full Version : DJ CAMPBELL

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Well, if I had my way, he would be out the door after his arrest.

However, I felt he played well when he come on today. Much better than I have seen of him previously.

With DJ , Rhodes, Gestede, and Rochina we do seem to have a threat there.

Can DJ worm his way back in, and as fans, should we accept it?

haunted
04-01-2014, 08:24 PM

However, I felt he played well when he come on today. Much better than I have seen of him previously.

Can DJ worm his way back in, and as fans, should we accept it?Yep guilty until proven innocent..

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM

Can DJ worm his way back in, and as fans, should we accept it?Yep guilty until proven innocent..[/quote]

I see what your saying, and sort of agree, but it isn't black and white like that.

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 08:41 PM

Can DJ worm his way back in, and as fans, should we accept it?Yep guilty until proven innocent..[/quote]

I see what your saying, and sort of agree, but it isn't black and white like that.[/quote]

and the first bad game he has ,,, ?..black cloud over DJ..lets see what happens ..

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Exactly, he needs to produce.

But the test is, what happens if he doesn't have a bad game from now. Unlikely I know, but, still...

Do we abandon our morals? I'm not sure we do

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Exactly, he needs to produce.

But the test is, what happens if he doesn't have a bad game from now. Unlikely I know, but, still...

Do we abandon our morals? I'm not sure we do

lets see ..strange situation ...but let the authorities decide ,,i really don t know..

alfinyalcabo
04-01-2014, 08:59 PM

Yep innocent until proved guilty ,the pigs will try and arrest any phucker nowadays for phuck all.. On the other hand if he is guilty ,he wants jailing .

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 09:00 PM
I can't shake the feeling that there is no smoke without fire here.

I don't want to think that its guilty before innocent, but we all know him playing will also do nothing for the image of our club.

Tough call

haunted
04-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Let the justice system take its coarse then decide.
I have no faith whatsoever in the justice system as i was innocent and found guilty because several lying rozzers phucked me over!
I suppose in a way that is why i do not tell lies.
I rise above the conts..
At the age of 19 to get a criminal record due to lying conts i will never forget..
It has changed my life ..

alfinyalcabo
04-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Let the justice system take its coarse then decide.
I have no faith whatsoever in the justice system as i was innocent and found guilty because several lying rozzers phucked me over!

I hope you will be paying them back in your own way Ghosty.. the conts >:(

haunted
04-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Oh yes !
I have had 30 years to annoy them Alf..
The odd occasion has cropped up ..;D

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Personally I think the police do a great job and are underpaid.

There are good and bad in all professions

haunted
04-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Personally I think the police do a great job and are underpaid.

There are good and bad in all professionsSeems like you have not been fit up by the lying conts..

DanRrr
04-01-2014, 10:04 PM

What was your view when we signed Goodwillie? He had been arrested on suspision of rape!

Don't recall much said then, he'd been at Rovers for a few months before the charges were dropped.

backofthenet
04-01-2014, 10:09 PM
That's good comment dann. In all honesty I thought

"let's see what happens with the rape charge"

Maybe it's prejudice on my part, I dunno.

Edit: haunted, imagine a world without the police!

alfinyalcabo
04-01-2014, 10:15 PM

I could tell you tales about the pigs that would make your hair curl BOTN..

haunted
04-01-2014, 10:22 PM

Edit: haunted, imagine a world without the police!Granted.Unfortunatley we need the lying conts..
Maybe the answer is to not employ the dregs of society to do a responsible job..

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 10:26 PM

Edit: haunted, imagine a world without the police!Granted.Unfortunatley we need the lying conts..
Maybe the answer is to not employ the dregs of society to do a responsible job..[/quote]

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...

DanRrr
04-01-2014, 10:28 PM
I could tell you tales about the pigs that would make your hair curl BOTN..

I find that the best stories of police 'misconduct' come from ex-coppers. I've heard stories that range from simple fit ups to murder that were virtually 1st hand accounts. Simple to say that some coppers are w@nkers, some coppers are both good and bad and some actually care and want to make a difference. It takes all sorts and I have to agree that they're a necessary evil. Power corrupts though and it's not what you'd call a normal job.

blueandwhitehalves1
04-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Thought he was very good when he came on today. I'm not totally convinced he is innocent but I think the best thing for Rovers is if the club and fans take innocent until proven guilty line.

That way if he is innocent he'll be grateful for us backing him and if he's guilty he might be grateful for us letting him off. Either way he's got a lot to prove now and here's hoping he takes his attitude against City into future games.

haunted
04-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Maybe the answer is to not employ the dregs of society to do a responsible job..[/quote]

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..;D

DanRrr
04-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Good on you BOTN. That's been my point with Campell, I think the club are handling it well. Whilst he's not even been charged the club are treating him normally, as it should be. If he's charged they'll be in a dillema, if he goes through the process and gets convicted, it's a no brainer. But right now it's clear that there's not enough evidence for even a charge. And none of us know the ins and outs of it. So for me, he should be at least left alone, if it all turns out to be b0llocks, it will have been hard enough for him without the fans of the club he plays for convicting him in a Kangaroo court with no evidence,

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 10:34 PM

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..;D[/quote]

..and what are you ..the Grass ..?? :)

Stan_van_nel
04-01-2014, 10:36 PM
The first two letters in 'Grass' aren't needed Howie.

haunted
04-01-2014, 10:43 PM
The first two letters in 'Grass' aren't needed Howie.Very good stinky!
Just shat myself laughing..
I could smell you coming as per usual..

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 10:52 PM
I could smell you coming as per usual..[/quote]

youre just like the police in your head you love to hate ghosty ..ask you for evidence regarding stan ..and you fail to deliver ..just a fcking hypocrite..how funny ..no wonder you got stitched up ..couldnt even get through Mill hill club door .. oh dear oh dear ..

haunted
04-01-2014, 10:55 PM

..could do with a copper in ere to sort out you n stan ..whos the bad guy ..whos he good ? .prejudiced or not ...[/quote]It would not surprise me if stinky was a cop ..;D[/quote]

..and what are you ..the Grass ..?? :)[/quote]Speaking of grasses stinky has turned up..
The grassing cont hits the complaint button more times than Andy murry hits a tennis ball..

seventwo
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Does anyone seriously think that justice exists in football? Dan?

The brand is everything and any sign of trouble is covered up or brushed under the carpet.

How did BFUS and Redkapp, among others, get away with transfer backhanders?

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 10:59 PM

..and what are you ..the Grass ..?? :)[/quote]Speaking of grasses stinky has turned up..
The grassing cont hits the complaint button more times than Andy murry hits a tennis ball..[/quote]

..and you just t

haunted
04-01-2014, 11:01 PM

youre just like the police in your head you love to hate ghosty ..ask you for evidence regarding stan ..and you fail to deliver ..just a fcking hypocrite..how funny ..no wonder you got stitched up ..couldnt even get through Mill hill club door .. oh dear oh dear ..[/quote]Another sucker i see !
Stinky has stitched you up..
No surprise there..

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:03 PM

youre just like the police in your head you love to hate ghosty ..ask you for evidence regarding stan ..and you fail to deliver ..just a fcking hypocrite..how funny ..no wonder you got stitched up ..couldnt even get through Mill hill club door .. oh dear oh dear ..[/quote]Another sucker i see !
No surprise there..[/quote]

evidence ...Grass ?? only you got stitched up your words not mine ..by the cops ..silly boy ..XD

haunted
04-01-2014, 11:13 PM

evidence ...Grass ?? only you got stitched up your words not mine ..by the cops ..silly boy ..XD[/quote]Do you really think you have to be silly to be phucked over by plod .
PrIck !

DanRrr
04-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Does anyone seriously think that justice exists in football? Dan?

The brand is everything and any sign of trouble is covered up or brushed under the carpet.

How did BFUS and Redkapp, among others, get away with transfer backhanders?

In all honesty Sven, I don't think there is such a thing as 'justice'.

A load of **** happens all the time, it works out for some and not for others. Somewhere in there is a set of ideals that are attempted to be detected and enforced to the reward of some, the detriment of others and are fairly meaningless to everyone else. Until it happens to them that it is.

Sorry to get all philosophical and sh1t
XD

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:14 PM

evidence ...Grass ?? only you got stitched up your words not mine ..by the cops ..silly boy ..XD[/quote]Do you really think you have to be silly to be phucked over by plod .
PrIck ![/quote]

no ..but knowing you .

seventwo
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
It's a pity they didn't phuck you over well and truly so we wouldn't have had to put up with this childish sh1te.

Stan_van_nel
04-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Very good Howie, bang to rights. XD

"Why do you log on to Footymad and follow Stan about and post about him in 95% of your posts on half a dozen boards?"

"No comment!"

"Well we have the evidence sonny jim, so it's off to the big house for you." :D

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:19 PM

"Why do you log on to Footymad and follow Stan about and post about him in 95% of your posts on half a dozen boards?"

"No comment!"

hes super thick ..im surprised he aint posting from behind bars ...stitched up ..of course ..

Stan_van_nel
04-01-2014, 11:21 PM

"No comment!"

hes super thick ..im surprised he aint posting from behind bars ...stitched up ..of course ..[/quote]

You aren't on about DJ Campbell are you? XD

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:23 PM

"No comment!"

hes super thick ..im surprised he aint posting from behind bars ...stitched up ..of course ..[/quote]

You aren't on about DJ Campbell are you? XD[/quote]

not yet ..XD

haunted
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Howie = Stan..
Only a fool could not see it..
W@nker..
You know you have been sussed ..

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Howie = Stan..
W@nker..

Haunted = stitched up = silly boy ..only you could be the fool ..w@nker..oh dear oh dear

haunted
04-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Howie = Stan..
W@nker..

Haunted = stitched up = silly boy ..only you could be the fool ..w@nker..oh dear oh dear[/quote]Yes stan !

Howie5o
04-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Howie = Stan..
W@nker..

Haunted = stitched up = silly boy ..only you could be the fool ..w@nker..oh dear oh dear[/quote]Yes stan ![/quote]

no wonder you got stitched up silly boy ..thick as fck ..yes im stan :)

Stan_van_nel
04-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Move over Howie, it's my turn on the laptop!

XD

http://i46.tinypic.com/kcxkso.jpg

haunted
05-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Keep going bozo ..
Anyone with a braincell will look back at your posts and realise what you are about..
Toodle pip @sswipe..