PDA

View Full Version : I do like an FA cup upset...

pfcsteve72
04-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Well done to Rochdale and Sheffield united

BileysThere
04-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Well done to Rochdale and Sheffield united

I have a Villa mate who is best mates with Nigel Kennedy so he doesn't want the violin i offer him. :D

midhurstblue
05-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Notts Forest did a pretty good job today, smashed W.H.United 5-0. brilliant.

nonsuchmike
05-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Hmmm.

Listening and observing the body language, I don't think big Sam's heart is in his job down there @ WHU.

Bit like England's senior cricket players down under, innit? If the senior players can't be a***d, why should the new caps? I see our boy Carberry top scored again in the second innings after an unlucky shot got him out for a duck in the first.

Why isn't Cook batting at no. three? That is where a Captain of his calibre should be.

pfcsteve72
05-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Swansea have just joined the list :star:
wonder what the excuse will be from the united camp ;D

Corkhead
05-01-2014, 07:07 PM
The Swansea result probably wasnt an upset. 5th Utd defeat at OT already this season.

Moyes looked shell-shocked, totally drained. If you ask me he aint going to make it. SAF watching every game from the stand cant help.

pfcsteve72
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
The Swansea result probably wasnt an upset. 5th Utd defeat at OT already this season.

Moyes looked shell-shocked, totally drained. If you ask me he aint going to make it. SAF watching every game from the stand cant help.And a united player sent off at OT, wouldn't happen on fergie's watch, just what has gone so badly wrong...

pompeygun
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Moyes hasn't helped himself. He even dresses with the Blazer & utd crest as Fergie used to. He should be his own man not try to be fergie mk2.
He was a strange choice as manager IMO, his teams seldom play the all out attacking style of a Fergie team. The signing of Fellani hasn't worked & IMO because Utd are a PLC the owners will act if their share price drops too far.
The winners of it all are Everton, Moyes departs & they get in Martinez one of the best up n coming Managers around whose transformed their style of play.

Corkhead
05-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Is anyone else apart from me fecked off with Owen’s commentating on BT Sport? Apart from his awful voice and banal comments he is always bigging up SAF and Utd which is odd for a player who did most of his good work at Liverpool. In this match he was trying to defend Fabio’s wild lunge by saying it only “brushed” the Swansea player. It was a dreadful tackle, well worthy of a straight red and if Owens couldnt see that then move over and let the next has-been take the commentators chair.

chrisF
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Agreed. He will not get the same grace period Fergie got. Owners are far more trigger-happy now.