PDA

View Full Version : roy keane.

connelljj
04-01-2014, 09:46 PM
top bloke.

stevo1272
05-01-2014, 12:49 AM
No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

danegee
05-01-2014, 02:39 PM
he was a Forest player too was he not?

connelljj
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
did'nt hear mr king stick up for the spurs fans.yes he was a star for forest before utd.

OldEdmontonian
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
however bad life gets though it'll never quite be as bad as this

http://i43.tinypic.com/dmwnir.jpg

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

connelljj
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM
you sick p.r.i.c.k making fun of a young kid having a bad day.why dont you laugh at the sick c.u.n.t.s throwing coins at a poor guy on a stretcher.

davee59
05-01-2014, 08:42 PM
"throwing coins at a poor guy on a stretcher."

Poor Guy!:D :D I am sure that if he was to do that at UP that they would give him a round of applause would they? :O But you are right they shouldn't have thrown things at him.>:(

As for the young lad, he will have to get used to days like that following your lot. Not as noisy as Bournemouth I hear.>:)

DEVONSPUR
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
No not really mate...he's a complete and utter **** of the highest order...and I support west ham

Yes back to the thread and I always hated Keane no matter who he played for!!

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Never made it as a manager...wonder why??
Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listening to Keane slagging us off accompanied by that

mickyj
06-01-2014, 04:39 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Making fun of a 8 year old kid on the internet, what a strange sense of humour. :blue:

OldEdmontonian
06-01-2014, 09:52 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Making fun of a 8 year old kid on the internet, what a strange sense of humour. :blue:[/quote]

oh dear XD XD XD getting a bit much for you is it lads? if i'd known you were going to wet the bed I wouldn't have said anything. it's not been same round here since dolfo and datey retired after you're got relegated couple of years back.

mickyj
06-01-2014, 11:30 PM
It's not getting a bit too much for anyone fella , I think some people just find it strange that you feel the need to laugh at a 8 year old kid but fail to join in any of the "banter" when the grown ups are playing games on here. (In fact don't you tell others to knock it on the head ?)

I think the lack of response from other Tottenham fans on here speaks volumes about it don't you ?

DEVONSPUR
07-01-2014, 01:40 PM
I hear what you're saying Micky but the thread was about Roy "Thicko" Keane was it not!!?

And while we're at it I noted you wished Davee a happy new year but not me!!!!!!

How very dare you!!!!

I take it this Thursday's meet is off then!!
:heart:

connelljj
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM

He's a thick, ignorant, arrogant scumbag, always has been, always will be and why they've got him as a pundit is beyond me as he never says anything interesting or sensible but then we're talking about ITV aren't we!!

Maybe man management skills non-existent or he's thick (have I said that already?).

I still shudder at that cowardly challenge he made on Alfy Haarland which ended his career!!!
That typified him in that he was never a hard man as he boasted but a coward in the Charlie Adam mould!!
Genuine hardmen like Dave Mackay went in hard but never tried to injure an opponent like Keane!!!

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listenin

davee59
07-01-2014, 06:37 PM
"he did say Tottenham will always let you down"

What like in the 1991 Cup Final when he was on the losing Florets team? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

connelljj
07-01-2014, 09:26 PM
[quote="davee59"

What like in the 1991 Cup Final when he was on the losing Florets team? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]i'm sure he did'nt mind as he was a forest kid,but he did go on to win 7 premier,4 f.a.cups.plus a champions league,spurs fans get a hard-on every time you win a game.XD XD XD

davee59
07-01-2014, 10:13 PM
i'm sure he did'nt mind as he was a forest kid,but he did go on to win 7 premier,4 f.a.cups.plus a champions league,spurs fans get a hard-on every time you win a game.XD XD XD

If that is the case then there will be lots of new Spurs fans being born this year! :D
On the other hand there will not be many baby spammers for the foreseeable future. :D :D :D

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 12:00 AM

It was bad enough stomachin

mickyj
08-01-2014, 02:53 AM
[quote="DEVONSPUR" Keane was it not!!?

And while we're at it I noted you wished Davee a happy new year but not me!!!!!!

How very dare you!!!!

I take it this Thursday's meet is off then!!
:heart:[/quote] Sorry Devon , happy new year mate :heart:

I think I had the hump with you and was trying to make you jealous ;)

And yeah your right mate it is about Roy keane which made the picture of the kid being posted even more confusing.
Hate Roy keen myself but his comments regarding Allardyce and West Ham on Sunday were spot on IMO

Can't do this Thursday as Davee wants me to show him one of my scooters, although I tried to explain to him that it's not really the done thing to ride a scooter in full leather gear, but he insists saying something about my safety on the wet roads.

stevo1272
08-01-2014, 04:34 AM
Moving back to Keane Devon is entirely correct...could not agree more mate on your assumption of the bloke...in every respect a complete scumbag...the way he done Harland was unforgivable...him and Vierra go well together on that programme of theirs...good double act there eh!...what with Vierra spitting his way around the premiership and like Keane acting the billy big b0llox wherever he went...
Like Dave Mackay...Billy Bonds must be laughing his head off...hard men...do me a favour ffs ..

As for Adrian Durham and ITV...don't even get me started.

cliffyboy
08-01-2014, 06:45 AM

It was bad enough stomaching that result against the scum without listenin

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Sorry Devon , happy new year mate :heart:

I think I had the hump with you and was trying to make you jealous ;)

And yeah your right mate it is about Roy keane which made the picture of the kid being posted even more confusing.
Hate Roy keen myself but his comments regarding Allardyce and West Ham on Sunday were spot on IMO

Can't do this Thursday as Davee wants me to show him one of my scooters, although I tried to explain to him that it's not really the done thing to ride a scooter in full leather gear, but he insists saying something about my safety on the wet roads.

You're forgiven but its difficult not being jealous when yo

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Moving back to Keane Devon is entirely correct...could not agree more mate on your assumption of the bloke...in every respect a complete scumbag...the way he done Harland was unforgivable...him and Vierra go well together on that programme of theirs...good double act there eh!...what with Vierra spitting his way around the premiership and like Keane acting the billy big b0llox wherever he went...
Like Dave Mackay...Billy Bonds must be laughing his head off...hard men...do me a favour ffs ..

As for Adrian Durham and ITV...don't even get me started.

Yes I saw that programme and although, as he was a Gooner, I never liked Viera, I thought he came out of the programme reasonably well unlike Keane who still sounded like the thick, arrogant, scumbag coward that he undoubtedly is!!!

But Connelljj thinks he's a "top bloke"!!!!
:? :? :?
>:( >:(

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 04:58 PM

It was bad enough stomachin

connelljj
09-01-2014, 02:17 PM
just in case you did'nt read my post on hammersmad i will c+p just for you.

It’s important to remember that when Keane did in his cruciate, and was in agonising pain on the deck, Haaland stood over him, shouting at him that he was cheating, telling him to get up. Keane missed a year of his career because of that injury, so clearly at the time, was in excruciating pain. The last thing he wanted was some ugly Leedscum shouting in his face. Again, that doesn’t excuse what Keane did, but that is his reason, as pay back for that. Yet that still doesn’t make it right.

and a few quote's from Norwegian fans...As a Norwegian I’m ashamed of haaland. He constantly tries to blame Keane for him ending his career, but everybody knows that isn’t true. The best thing though is that he is not respected as a footballer over here. No-one understands how he lasted so long at Forest, Leeds and then Citeh… Just another ****face, if you ask me.

another...
Not only that the bitter old sod is trying to blam

DEVONSPUR
09-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes go on if you like as we all like a laff on here!!
XD

But you're missing the point and I don't want to call you thick like your compatriot as I wouldn't want to give you any more ammunition accusing me of throwing insults etc

So lets just call you cerebrally challenged shall we!!

To save you googling it i'll tell you that the cerebrum makes up most of the brain and its the function that determines intelligence, thinking, personality, perception and planning and organisation!!

Still with me?

See what I'm getting at?

Good!

Excellent!!

So the point is that all of what you have researched about Alfie Haarland may or may not be true and I have friends in Norway who were amazed at your comments!!
(made their day when I spoke with them which is just as well as they don't get a lot of daylight at the moment, plenty of snow but not too much daylight!)

But the fact remains that the "tackle" was a disgrace in that it was pre-meditated by a thug who was a constant disgrace to our gr

connelljj
09-01-2014, 05:13 PM
yes...you're so pretentious.as we say in ireland all hat and no cattle.

if you have any irish friends ring them to translate my message to you...Ni bheidh spor bhuaigh an premier, mar cacamas club.and mr Devon, ta tu amadan, Guy a cainteanna cac ar an da foram, anyways taitneamh a bhaint as slagging duinn casuir, mar la amhain beidh muid ag feachaint sios ar spor.

keano is still a top guy,with more premier medels than any player that ever put on a spurs shirt.you say virtually nobody else's opinion,try asking man utd fans and 90%of Ireland love this guy.

DEVONSPUR
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm English.

This is an English board.

Either use the correct language or feck off to an Irish/Gallic one!

I do like your reasoned, well thought out debating style tho'!!

And I do have some ManUre mates, the majority of whom say that he was a good player (and ive never argued that he wasn't) but, like Cantona, all too often an embarrassment!!

The term "thug" would seem to cover the pair of them although I would submit that Cantona was a better player and, as for his karate kick on a defenceless fan, he has no peers!!!

Waiting for you to leap to his defence now but he's not Irish is he?
So I won't hold my breath!!
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

and before you start the racist argument some good friends of mine are Irish!!

connelljj
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.i see what you did,you brought in two of utd greats.very clever.i see you dont forgive,as both great players made one mistake,did the time and will alway be remembered as two of the best foreign players to ever play in england.

p.s. racist.did'nt know what it was until Phil Lynott, started singing Whiskey in the Jar.O:)

DEVONSPUR
09-01-2014, 08:15 PM
I didn't know Phil Lynott played for Utd but you learn something every day!!

Was his nickname Captain Pharoah?

I wouldn't say either was great and if we're sticking to ManUre (I hate them and NEVER call them utd as if they were the only "utd"!!!), then an example of a great player would be Charlton, Law or Best not those 2 thugs who were just good in comparison!

As a great ambassador what Bobby Charlton would have made of either's assault on a fellow player and fan I dread to think!!

But you're persistent i'll give you that!!!

So as our resident "Spammer" what is going on with my old mate, "Kirky" as he got the blame for banning people last night but has gone into hiding!!

We're all dying to know!

connelljj
09-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Charlton, Law or Best,only class best as class,then again i was born in 81.i did see his grave in belfast one weekend in may.keano will alway be no.1 just like mr d.i.c.k.s we all love the hard man.my dad said, best, giles,brady and keano were angels from heaven.did i tell you my dad is also a hammer and had a drink with bobby moore.

As for a great ambassador..we have one in sir mr brooking.do spurs have any ? as for mr kirty,he is a prat of a man,hammersmad went downhill when he got power,infact pop is the only guy doing a good job.

cliffyboy
10-01-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm English.

And I do have some ManUre mates, the majority of whom say that he was a good player (and ive never argued that he wasn't) but, like Cantona, all too often an embarrassment!!

The term "thug" would seem to cover the pair of them although I would submit that Cantona was a better player and, as for his karate kick on a defenceless fan, he has no peers!!!

Good morning, Devonspur.

Good points again. Any one with any sense following the game, will soon realise that being good or even great players doesn't equate to having good or great characters.

Even in our grea

DEVONSPUR
10-01-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm English.

Good morning, Devonspur.

Good points again. Any one with any sense following the game, will soon realise that being good or even great players doesn't equate to hav

connelljj
10-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Let's put things into proper perspective, shall we?
*** is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.
Let's put things into proper perspective,if keane did'nt write his book no one would be talking about him been a cowardly thug.
spurs had a player once who did worse in the 1990/91 cup final.gazza.
gazza went on to cry in the world cup as he got booked,where as keane pull up his socks and played the game of his life to get utd to the final.
gazza is a drunk a wife beater,yet keane is a great family man who also loves his dogs.
dont get me wrong i'm not a utd fan, but i do like great players when i see one.bale is a great player,so is messi, and the best of all was our own bobby moore.
p.s.i pick on gazza as more spurs fans i know say he was the best you had,but my dad said a guy called white was also great.

DEVONSPUR
10-01-2014, 06:43 PM
You come on our board saying Keane is a "top bloke", lots of people disagree with you including your own fans and especially me.

Ive explained why several times in different ways but it still hasn't penetrated so obviously its never going to so why not just feck off back to your own board where you will be at home talking about bowel movements!!!
>;)

Enough already!!!

connelljj
10-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Alfy Haarland,is all i ever got out of you,i guess i hit a sore point with gazza,wife beater and drunk.anyways using words like penetrated and bowel movement,it is time to end this thread,and let us both worry about the fall of our teams. B)

DEVONSPUR
10-01-2014, 07:58 PM
No sore point at all just irrelevant!

As for the fall of our teams, speak for your self!!

All doom and gloom on your board and rightly so!

Have fun at Cardiff tho'!
;D

The only thing I can agree with you is your super mod "Kirkup" is a total pratt!!

Banning people for harmless jokes, pathetic!!
:/

cliffyboy
11-01-2014, 07:54 AM
I'm English.

Good morning, Devonspur.

Good points again. Any one with any sense following the game, will soon realise that being g

connelljj
11-01-2014, 10:47 AM
is cliffyboy devon twin brother ?
funny how you both talk about a spur player who won f.u.c.k. all.and would'nt get into any team one would pick.keane won 7 premier and a champ league.keane would walk into any team over the last 50 years in england.fact.take the blinkers off as we have more than one team in england.:/

bda_spur
11-01-2014, 01:16 PM
funny how you both talk about a spur player who won f.u.c.k. all.and would'nt get into any team one would pick.keane won 7 premier and a champ league.keane would walk into any team over the last 50 years in england.fact.take the blinkers off as we have more than one team in england.:/

Eeeerrrrmm I don't get involved in any of these pointless arguments any more, but if you are reffering to Mackay as the Spurs player who won fek all then I feel you need an education.
Double winner in 61, further FA cups in 62 & 67 and Cup Winners Cup in 63
Described by Clough as the greatest player we ever had and by George Best as the hardest man and bravest he ever played against

connelljj
11-01-2014, 07:16 PM
he would have tackled him man for man off the pitch, cllffy that would be assault.The concluding stage of an attack in which close combat occurs with the enemy...jail.
Mackay lol.a big club like spurs and you have to go back 50 years to find a player.never mind we both had a good day.XD

danegee
12-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Never mind that half of Ireland travel to Manure to watch football and Roy happened to play for them and be irish, like Best.

Let me trawl the internet for half hour and se if I can find any non Man U Norwegian quotes berating Keane

How you can call Roy a top bloke when he compares Racism to diving, slags of pundits yet becomes one - after failing as a manager and it's Niall"s fault - and instead of sticking to his 'eye for an eye' theory, completely denies he assaulted a kid because he was called a 'w-anker'
Anyway, when he starts slagging of waste spam or for having no balls, (which he may have done if he was a pundit for your coc semi final ist leg) or you nazi following let's see if you say the same.
No comment on because of the money making ba-stards he was getting paid by, we only got 5,000 tickets from 60,000 for an FA cup tie, just over 8%, when we should have got 15%?

Here's one of the top bloke's quotes for you Connell mate...link - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

connelljj
12-01-2014, 06:55 PM
THE LINK on keane,he was spot on 100%,any honest fan will agree.i'm not like more fans who watch with blinkers on,if west ham are poor,which we are this season,i can make my own mind up.roy did a great job with sunderland,they were bottom of championship when he took over,and got them to the premier.tell me do top players make good managers,dont know too many.pdc was my fav. player at west ham,enough said.as for half of Ireland, i live in Ireland and out of 20 mates,two follow utd.most would follow liverpool and celtic.

completely denies he assaulted a kid because he was called a 'w-anker' ?????????????

DEVONSPUR
12-01-2014, 10:48 PM

Eeeerrrrmm I don't get involved in any of these pointless arguments any more, but if you are reffering to Mackay as the Spurs player who won fek all then I feel you need an education.
Described by Clough as the greatest player we ever had and by George Best as the hardest man and bravest he ever played against[/quote]

You said it BDA this man needs an education!!!
XD XD XD

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaughtered in every argument, then says Mackay didn't win "fuc.k

cliffyboy
13-01-2014, 12:45 AM

Described by Clough as the greatest player we ever had and by George Best as the hardest man and bravest he ever played against[/quote]

XD XD XD

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaughtered in eve

connelljj
13-01-2014, 09:45 AM
funny how you both talk about a spur player who won f.u.c.k. all.and would'nt get into any team one would pick.keane won 7 premier and a champ league.keane would walk into any team over the last 50 years in england.fact.take the blinkers off as we have more than one team in england.:/XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD

He comes on here says a cowardly thug is a top bloke, gets slaugh

DEVONSPUR
13-01-2014, 03:05 PM
:zzz: