PDA

View Full Version : Leeds Fans Not Happy.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
XD XD Most clubs have a minority of @rse holes, not Leeds. XD XD - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=who6LvvaqFY)

CAMiller
05-01-2014, 12:02 AM
I couldn't help but notice that they have a very rich and varied vocabulary XD

gramiller1959
05-01-2014, 12:07 AM
theve improved :O

sure i heard 6 different words then XD

Deepmidwinter
05-01-2014, 09:11 AM
There's no pleasing some fans!

Dewsbury1980miller
05-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Just lost to a team well below them in the football pyramid. Not suprised they're pi$$?d off! Rochdale could've had 6 or 7 aswell!!

martinthemiller1968
05-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Hendersons lob over the goalie was a good one to be fare. Was that the henderson that we had at rotherham

Brin
05-01-2014, 11:51 AM
You pay your good money so should be allowed to vent your spleen...

Ok so they only showed us the good bits yesterday but come on...we played very poor against Dale and deservedly lost...Leeds was a banker for them to turn Dale over and they failed miserably...how did you expect their fans to react? They are vying to play in the Prem next season...I'd be as p.issed off if I were them with a team as strong as that...

Attitude and application is what cost Leeds their match...don't use them and you're bound to fall..

Although I totally despise Keith Hill after what he said about us not being allowed to play in the league...I wish Dale well as they have applied themselves and progressed to round 4 and deservedly so...

redandgreen
05-01-2014, 11:53 AM
No, the one we had was clueless near goal.

Dirty Leeds sell out for nigh on all their away games and yet they seem to have a sizable number of morons where ever they go (remember how many morons there were in the 1,000 that shared the Railway End with us for a League Cup game, when the Maid stand had been knocked down). Either, Dirty Leeds are happy to supply the same idiots tickets for away game, or for everyone they ban, there's another one to take their place.

millertop
05-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Leeds play Wednesday on Saturday, luckily it's an early KO, just hope they don't venture in Rotherham after :/

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 12:41 PM
What's more surprising is A. How many Leeds fans were still there booing (our lot would have been half way down the M1) after the whistle, and B. how long the players and the Manager stood there applauding the boos!!!

vespabri
05-01-2014, 01:29 PM
You pay your good money so should be allowed to vent your spleen...

Ok so they only showed us the good bits yesterday but come on...we played very poor against Dale and deservedly lost...Leeds was a banker for them to turn Dale over and they failed miserably...how did you expect their fans to react? They are vying to play in the Prem next season...I'd be as p.issed off if I were them with a team as strong as that...

Attitude and application is what cost Leeds their match...don't use them and you're bound to fall..

Although I totally despise Keith Hill after what he said about us not being allowed to play in the league...I wish Dale well as they have applied themselves and progressed to round 4 and deservedly so... Totally agree pal...did some folk expect leeds fans to applaud the team off after that??

ExeterMiller
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Didn't see owt wrong with that - fair play to letting them know in no uncertain terms was that acceptable. Do you think the players would have learned anything if all the Leeds fans would have sulked out in silence?

If you send out a batch of bad products, you get lots of phone calls / customer complaints do you not? - I see no difference, even some of the language is the same!

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
05-01-2014, 02:05 PM
I expected to them to carry off exactly the way they did and I'd be surprised if no trouble happened round dale afterwards.

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Booing, and abuse of the players in general, can only ever have a negative effect, i don't go in for the stance of "you pay your money so it's ok"
would you boo and abuse an actor in the theatre if he fluffed his lines? what would you think if your boss absolutely slated you for a mistake, in front of colleagues?
Football is all about confidence and ability, the two go hand in hand, the next time those Leeds players are up against it they'll be frightened to death to play with freedom for fear of making a mistake and getting dogs abuse, it's a downward spiral, in my view Leeds will never get where they want to be until those fans learn to accept that now and again they're gunna lose games like that and to support their team through that.

millertop
05-01-2014, 02:44 PM
It's football, an emotional sport, we cheer/clap when they play well so why not let them know when they play rubbish?

I do think Leeds go over the top but they have always been the same

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
I totally understand that frustration, but abuse is not quite the way to show it in my eyes.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
05-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Fully with you millmoormagic it achieves nothing.

millertop
05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
So when we got on Shearer's back, did that achieve nothing?

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
05-01-2014, 03:21 PM
That man Steve Evans he does what HE wants. I've not seen anything to suggest otherwise. Nards, Mullins etc...

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 03:31 PM

I find that the fact you actually think that abusing a Rotherham player ACHIEVED his deselection quite pathetic pal, pathetic, how old are you??

millertop
05-01-2014, 03:37 PM

I find that the fact you actually think that abusing a Rotherham player ACHIEVED his deselection quite pathetic pal, pathetic, how old are you??[/quote]

Are you kidding me?

I asked a question and there's a difference between getting on your back and abusing, I can see you can't tell the difference. Pathetic

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 03:43 PM

I find that the fact you actually think that abusing a Rotherham player ACHIEVED his deselection quite pathetic pal, pathetic, how old are you??[/quote]

Are you kidding me?

I asked a question and there's a difference between getting on your back and abusing, I can see you can't tell the difference. Pathetic[/quote]

The clue is in the "WE GOT ON SHEARERS BACK" bit, like you're proud of that, good lad.

millertop
05-01-2014, 03:51 PM

Are you kidding me?

I asked a question and there's a difference between getting on your back and abusing, I can see you can't tell the difference. Pathetic[/quote]

The clue is in the "WE GOT ON SHEARERS BACK" bit, like you're proud of that, good lad.[/quote]

Im proud that Collin is in the net and not Shearer.
Like I said you don't know the difference.

Different opinion to you so you could come back and answer in a civil way but you chose not to . Good lad

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 03:59 PM

Are you kidding me?

The clue is in the "WE GOT ON SHEARERS BACK" bit, like you're proud of that, good lad.[/quote]

Different opinion to you so you could come back and answer in a civil way but you chose not to . Good lad[/quote]

mm, so i suppose abusing a Rotherham United player is consid

millertop
05-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Are you kidding me?

Different opinion to you so you could come back and answer in a civil way but you chose not to . Good lad[/quote]

mm, so i

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 04:10 PM

Are you kidding me?

Different opinion to you so you could come back and answer in a civil way but

gardsPNE
05-01-2014, 04:12 PM
XD XD Most clubs have a minority of @rse holes, not Leeds. XD XD

It was funny watching your clip and seeing the players going over to the fans and the fans just telling them to F'off when the players were trying to clap the fans ;D - Nothing like a good old giant killing to get the fans all worked up.

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Can you to stop bitching :/ :/ :/

millertop
05-01-2014, 04:20 PM

Are you kidding me?

Different opinion to you s

dalemiller
05-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Hendersons lob over the goalie was a good one to be fare. Was that the henderson that we had at rotherham

Yes martinthemiller, it's the very same Ian Henderson that we had on loan at Millmoor, he's certainly improved because when we had him he could'nt hit a cow's proverbial with a banjo !

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
05-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Man U fans not happy either. XD XD

First two calls I heard on 606 were. Moyes out! XD XD

I just feel for all the plastics. Bless em XD XD

The Swans scored at the death aswell, makes it even funnier. XD XD

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
WE ARE LEEDS WE ARE LEEDS WE ARE LEEDS WE ARE LEEDS WE ARE LEEDS WE ARE LEEDS,
MARCHING ON TOGETHER WE'RE GOING TO SEE YOU WIN,WE ARE SO PROUD WE SHOUT IT OUT LOUD,WE ARE LEEDS .

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
That's the way to be entertainer. :D :D

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Thank you Amanda ,got to have a laugh,after reading a few posts on here i end up phoning samaritans:blue: