Kean (on loan for experience)
Orr
Olsonn
Etuhu
Best
Rochina
Marrow

I always knew you had a soft spot for Goodwillie Needle XD[/quote]
Not a soft spot,I just always thought he had never had a chance,however his loan move to Dundee has shown he isnt up to it . So add him to the list .

jordan12rhodes
05-01-2014, 06:44 PM
d j campbell is going nowhere. will be crucial on the run in, and i`m a bit disturbed by the lack of chance he`s being given by certain elements of our support..

needle
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM
d j campbell is going nowhere. will be crucial on the run in, and i`m a bit disturbed by the lack of chance he`s being given by certain elements of our support..
Last season he looked sh it . But the little I`ve seen of him this season he has looked a lot more lively.I`d keep him and if he could tell me what time our first corner would be,he can have a contract extension ;-)

joinerpat
05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Kean (on loan for experience)
Orr
Olsonn
Etuhu
Best
Rochina
Marrow

I always knew you had a soft spot for Goodwillie Needle XD[/quote]
Not a soft spot,I just always thought he had never had a chance,however his loan move to Dundee has shown he isnt up to it . So add him to the list .[/quote]
Hang on a minute Needle he scored for Dundee today,dont be to hasty.:O

blue_bruce
06-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Permanent:

Marrow (should never have been signed)
Etuhu
Orr
Best

Loan:

Markus Olsson
Nunes
Jake Kean
Songo'o

Would loan those out with recall options if possible. I know a lot of people don't rate any of them, but I've seen flashes from Olsson and Nunes to think they could prove alright in the future, so I'd challenge them to become regulars at a League One or lower Championship side to prove themselves worth keeping on. Songo'o, well we'd be left very short if we got a couple of injuries or suspensions in defence, so like the others, rather loan out with recall option. Kean needs to keep playing, but...not as our dodgy keeper.

Bobcrompton1896
06-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Yes Goodwillie scored one and set one up in Dundee Utds 2-2 draw with Hibs,so I wouldnt ditch him at all.
Could add Judge to the players mentioned and Jordan Slew most certainly. The stats in Slews case make grim reading.Has a striker anywhere a worse record?? :blue:

blue_bruce
07-01-2014, 03:07 AM
I should have included Goodwillie and Josh Morris in my permanents. I don't see any need for either.

champs95
07-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Yes Goodwillie scored one and set one up in Dundee Utds 2-2 draw with Hibs,so I wouldnt ditch him at all.
Could add Judge to the players mentioned and Jordan Slew most certainly. The stats in Slews case make grim reading.Has a striker anywhere a worse record?? :blue:

I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?

alfinyalcabo
07-01-2014, 01:50 PM

I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?[/quote]

Not really Champs,you were 25 when you played in that game. XD :P

champs95
07-01-2014, 02:30 PM

I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?[/quote]

Not really Champs,you were 25 when you played in that game. XD :P[/quote]

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo >;)

alfinyalcabo
07-01-2014, 04:19 PM

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo >;)[/quote]

where = were.. B) :)

champs95
07-01-2014, 05:53 PM

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo >;)[/quote]

where = were.. B) :)[/quote]

**** = off ;D

Bobcrompton1896
08-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Hope to goodness we dont accept any offers from Crystal Palace,as the poverty-stricken club plan to spend ?2.5 million on Scott Dann.

Surely they have the decimal point in the wrong place,they mean ?25 million which IS a sensible offer. >:( >:( >:(

DanRrr
08-01-2014, 11:28 AM
The only report I can find about it is from Nixon in the Mirror Bob. So I really won't be paying too much attention to it. His track record is a lie rate of about 90% when it comes to Rovers.