PDA

View Full Version : I'm not having that

MillHillRover
05-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Have you seen the BBC's possession stat's for yesterday 70% - 30% to City that just can't be right :s - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25531549)

gardsPNE
05-01-2014, 01:15 PM
i think City always seem to top the possesion charts so while they have large parts of the game its what you do with it when you manage to get if off them. i heard from some City fans saying they were relieved to get the draw as Rovers could have won it.

joinerpat
05-01-2014, 02:46 PM
As you will be aware Russ, all this info is collected through a database and distributed to all media outlets, so it is not the BBC's own reflection on overall posession.

Anyhow I am still canceling my t/v licence debit XD XD XD

alfinyalcabo
05-01-2014, 03:13 PM
As you will be aware Russ, all this info is collected through a database and distributed to all media outlets, so it is not the BBC's own reflection on overall posession.

Anyhow I am still canceling my t/v licence debit XD XD XD

Do you actually pay for a licence .. :O :O :P

reckless
05-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Have you seen the BBC's possession stat's for yesterday 70% - 30% to City that just can't be right :s

I'm never concerned about possession stats. You could tell the keeper to hold the ball for 90 mins and you'd have 100% possesion but did feck all with it. What we did with 30%, if that's all it was,
was fantastic.

seventwo
05-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Have you seen the BBC's possession stat's for yesterday 70% - 30% to City that just can't be right :s

I'm never concerned about possession stats. You could tell the keeper to hold the ball for 90 mins and you'd have 100% possesion but did feck all with it. What we did with 30%, if that's all it was,
was fantastic.[/quote]

Stat from same source said territorial advantage was almost 50 : 50