PDA

View Full Version : Why is it...

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Premiership clubs take a good following away in the FA Cup but can't be bothered at home?

Just watched FA Cup highlights this morning and Man City filled the away end at Blackburn, Spurs v Arsenal (ok local derby) and West Ham just now v Forrest seemed to have also filled the away end!

tivoliman415783
05-01-2014, 01:10 PM
real fans travel away... plastic fans at home?

Vic_Burns
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Because you need about 40000 to fill the home stands and about 3000 to fill the away end maybe??

caytonmiller
05-01-2014, 02:30 PM
would be interested to see how many were at blackburn yesterday.
stadium looked half empty and im guessing there biggest game of the season

millertop
05-01-2014, 02:36 PM
would be interested to see how many were at blackburn yesterday.
stadium looked half empty and im guessing there biggest game of the season

deano_83
06-01-2014, 10:39 AM
This was my argument the other day when I posted about Coventry's support being a bit disappointing, why would you choose to go to Barnsley in the cup (unless it was reduced prices) over coming to a new ground at our gaff which is arguably a better day out aswell?

Taking NY's day into account I still thought their following was a bit poor and if you're going to pick and choose then Barnsley would be the game to swerve. Must just be me!

audimiller
06-01-2014, 11:47 AM
This was my argument the other day when I posted about Coventry's support being a bit disappointing, why would you choose to go to Barnsley in the cup (unless it was reduced prices) over coming to a new ground at our gaff which is arguably a better day out aswell?

Taking NY's day into account I still thought their following was a bit poor and if you're going to pick and choose then Barnsley would be the game to swerve. Must just be me!

Any idea how many coventry took to barnsley deano as it didnt look as though they filled the away end???

millertop
06-01-2014, 11:50 AM

Any idea how many coventry took to barnsley deano as it didnt look as though they filled the away end???[/quote]

Think it was about 2,600

great_fire
06-01-2014, 12:05 PM
New Year's Day hangovers, Christmas visitors, tickets 5 pounds cheaper.

Baby_Snakes_Alive
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't forget their assholes might be on fire with the curry they've potentially had the previous night.

deano_83
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM

Any idea how many coventry took to barnsley deano as it didnt look as though they filled the away end???[/quote]

Think it was about 2,600[/quote]

Yeah touching 3k I think, full away stand holds 6k at Oakwell and it was just under half full from pics I've seen.