PDA

View Full Version : City Ground

beano2
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
City ground is half empty, what's all that about? Forest the better team against a woeful Hammers. Their first team are very poor but this second string are shocking. Why can't Forest fill a stadium v Premier opposition? Very poor from Hammers but the City ground?

lewyman633
05-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Maybe cos this one is on the telly.
How many of our lot are only going because it's Chelsea ?

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Panthers must be at home XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

hang_up_me_boots
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Storms were obviously much worse around Nottingham, feel sorry for the missing 20,000 who found their route to the ground blocked by trees etc.

Mind you, glad the wind has settled down now - that temporary box they've set up Keane etc in will be a gonna if it gets blustery.

What a shed!

XD XD

beano2
05-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Derby's game is also being viewed and I reckon we'd still get 30K even if we were playing WHU and not Chelsea.

KeeptheCityGround
05-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Derby's game is also being viewed and I reckon we'd still get 30K even if we were playing WHU and not Chelsea.

Behave yourself!

If you think West Hams a big draw to the fans at home plus tv coverage then it shows what a tiin pot club you are.

Chelsea, man clubs, scousers, Arsenal, spuds and Everton. I'd have gone today with many others.

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 02:50 PM

Behave yourself!

If you think West Hams a big draw to the fans at home plus tv coverage then it shows what a tiin pot club you are.

Chelsea, man clubs, scousers, Arsenal, spuds and Everton. I'd have gone today with many others.[/quote]

Whatever :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

tricky1972
05-01-2014, 03:07 PM

Behave yourself!

Chelsea, man clubs, scousers, Arsenal, spuds and Everton. I'd have gone today with many others.[/quote]

Whatever :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

More of your hypocrisy I see Stens... The most boring man in England

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 03:15 PM
I see you board has fixed its phantom match day login problem then, must be something to do if you win or not XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

munichmemories
05-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Steptoe, it obviously does't effect you as you've lost your last 2 games.

Have you lot got nothing better to do than moan about our turnout, still, glad you were watching, gave us chance to give some of our second string like Paterson, Moussi, harding, Derbyshire, a run out and give Mackie and Majewski a rest.

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Second string my ar5e XD

eamonnram
05-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Well done for beating a **** west ham reserves side. Wow. Is billy still crying for some money for players. Boo hoo.. ha ha ha

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Second string my ar5e XD

Funny thing is Stenson, you spend more time moaning about us than your own team, either on here or our board. Weird, it really is.
For all your innuendos, we're in the hat and you ain't son. Weird that.

Your scoffs at our second string are unfounded, there was loads who do not usually get a look in, involved today. Weird that.

Some of your fans predicted a Derby win and some a Forest loss. We score 5, you don't. Weird that.

My assessment? Well you're just weird, XD

Chocolate_Mouss17
05-01-2014, 05:11 PM
City ground is half empty, what's all that about? Forest the better team against a woeful Hammers. Their first team are very poor but this second string are shocking. Why can't Forest fill a stadium v Premier opposition? Very poor from Hammers but the City ground?

I couldn't believe there were 14k there. That is still more than most championship grounds are getting these days. Admittedly that was boosted by great away following.

It was a reserve team but I'm delighted by our attitude today. Just went for them and all our players looked up for it and there was some great football on show.

To be honest teams like forest or Derby should always be able to beat a premiership team if they put out a team with 6 or seven inexperienced youngsters.

However, Stuart Downing Matt Jarvis etc should be embarrassed by their lack of contribution and guidance to the young players.

THat is why it was good to give them a real spanking because they d

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Respect to Mourinho for putting out a strong side, maybe if he'd of bought his reserves like wet spam did it could of been a different result

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Respect to Mourinho for putting out a strong side, maybe if he'd of bought his reserves like wet spam did it could of been a different result

http://i39.tinypic.com/bf2fc0.jpg

Polish_ForestMad
05-01-2014, 06:03 PM
You can tell there confidence is going all ready.all they can talk about is us.who you got in the next round?or are you putting the league first?guess not as you put your first team out.mardy

nickyd63
05-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Second string my ar5e XD

Funny thing is Stenson, you spend more time moaning about us than your own team, either on here or our board. Weird, it really is.
For all your innuendos, we're in the hat and you ain't son. Weird that.

Your scoffs at our second string are unfounded, there was loads who do not usually get a look in, involved today. Weird that.

That's rich coming from you!!
Some of your fans predicted a Derby win and some a Forest loss. We score 5, you don't. Weird that.

My assessment? Well you're just weird, XD[/quote]

nickyd63
05-01-2014, 06:10 PM

I couldn't believe there were 14k there. That is still more than most championship grounds are getting these days. Admittedly that was boosted by great away following.

It was a reserve team but I'm delighted by our attitude today. Just went for them and all our players looked up for it and there was some great football on show.

To be honest teams like forest or Derby should always be able to beat a premiership team if they put out a team with 6 or seven inexperienced youngsters.

However, Stuart Downing Matt Jarvis etc should be embarrassed by their lack of contribution and guidance to the young players.

THat is why

StensonRam
05-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Oh look valet boy is back, amazing what a win can do XD XD XD

beano2
05-01-2014, 07:19 PM
14k? looked more like 18 tbh.

BigusDikus
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
A poor attendance yes, but the performance and result more than compensated :)

We even got some icing on our cake watching your lot get stuffed by Chelsea. XD

munichmemories
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM

I noticed all those reserves on the bench, Cech, Hazard, Terry, Torres, Mata, he should have brought them in so you could give them a good thrashing.

Doesn't really matter, you're out with all the benefits that brings, as I mentioned on our board, no extra games and backlog of fixtures, less chance of picking up injuries and the opportunity to focus on the league.

tbh 0-2 is a respectable margin to lose against Abramovic's millions, it won't have a negative effect on morale.

Chocolate_Mouss17
05-01-2014, 08:01 PM

However, Stuart Downing Matt Jarvis etc should be embarrassed by their lack of contribution an

tamworthram
05-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I don't think Chelsea have "reserves" they just have a quality squad in depth that they can afford to rotate.

OK Cech, Harard, Terry, Torres, and Mata were on the bench but the starting line up still included Schwarzer, Cole, Mikel, Cahill, Luiz, Ramires, Essien, Eto and Oscar. We never really looked like winning but we were hardly stuffed.

As for Forest, you can only beat the team put in front of you and I have grudging respect for their result today.

tricky1972
05-01-2014, 08:21 PM
To be fair boys, not a great turn out today but I bet we get more for the 4th round game than you ;D

Bloomeram
05-01-2014, 08:54 PM

Very poor show, even given it was on the telly.

On the other hand the Rams match on BT SPORT had the commentator continually referring to the Derby fans for the support

Bloomeram
05-01-2014, 08:58 PM

Behave yourself!

So why not go today you fickle Ttree supporter, they were a premiership outfit and you still couldn't half fill your shed. The Trent end was a Joke, so empty you could actually read TREENT END ont the seats..

Rapid
05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
appalling from forest. it's nothing new though, we all know their home support is woeful.

to be fair though it kinda narks me how loud I could hear wood splitting around the ipro. lots coming out the woodwork.

it would be nice if those plastic supporters stayed with the team now they've seen what spirit they have.

sheepshearernffc
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Decent numbers but no vocal support , all i could hear was Chelsea taking the ****.

UpTheRams1884
05-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Decent numbers but no vocal support , all i could hear was Chelsea taking the ****. You heard WRONG. Both of us sang loud and PROUD something that your red sh!te don't have!

TINPOT FOREST 14K THAT IS PATHETIC XD XD XD

rams01
05-01-2014, 09:46 PM
IF U GET 2 WEMBLEY U WONT GET MORE THAN US SUPA_RAMS

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 10:00 PM
IF U GET 2 WEMBLEY U WONT GET MORE THAN US SUPA_RAMS

You use crayons a lot, don't you? :/

Akwesasne
06-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Let's get to the root of the problem. Our last home gate against Leeds was 26000, yet there weren't many at all against West Ham. I am a season ticket holder and it annoys me that the cost of it doesn't include cup ties. I'll put up with play-offs every season but a cup ties is a bridge too far. Obviously the rest of the season ticket holders feel the same which is why they stay away. The next home game everything will be back to normal, it's just a cup tie thing.

dam617
06-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Let's get to the root of the problem. Our last home gate against Leeds was 26000, yet there weren't many at all against West Ham. I am a season ticket holder and it annoys me that the cost of it doesn't include cup ties. I'll put up with play-offs every season but a cup ties is a bridge too far. Obviously the rest of the season ticket holders feel the same which is why they stay away. The next home game everything will be back to normal, it's just a cup tie thing.

Don't try and justify yourself to this lot who have their fair share of fickle fans. One of their own has commented on here about them coming out of the woodwork.
We are through to the next round, they aren't and, surprise surprise, it's attendances again :zzz:

Romanis
06-01-2014, 02:47 PM
appalling from forest. it's nothing new though, we all know their home support is woeful.

to be fair though it kinda narks me how loud I could hear wood splitting around the ipro. lots coming out the woodwork.

it would be nice if those plastic supporters stayed with the team now they've seen what spirit they have.

Woeful home support? Wow, there must something wrong with the stats - we lie 4th just behind you who have a bigger capacity (24346 -23422). Ahead of clubs like Leicester, Blackburn, Weds, all who have bigger capacities. With your supposedly great support and bigger capacity why aren't you pulling in more on average? Why is Brighton having more than you, we'll ignore Leeds given they have probably the biggest ground?

derfblade
06-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I like Forest.

Bear DCFC
06-01-2014, 09:18 PM
I like Forest.

Which one? Gump or Whitaker?

derfblade
06-01-2014, 09:23 PM
I like Forest.

Which one? Gump or Whitaker?[/quote]The excellent football team who will win this years championship.

UpTheRams1884
06-01-2014, 09:29 PM
I like Forest.

Which one? Gump or Whitaker?[/quote]The excellent football team who will win this years championship.[/quote] Please stop using drugs it's horrible thing to use.

LMFAO XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

BigusDikus
06-01-2014, 10:47 PM
I like Forest.

Which one? Gump or Whitaker?[/quote]The excellent football team who will win this years championship.[/quote]

Nice to hear an unbiased opinion. :)

KeeptheCityGround
07-01-2014, 07:21 AM

Behave yourself!

So why not go today you fickle Ttree supporter, they were a premiership outfit and you still couldn't half fill your shed. The Trent end was a Joke, so empty you could actually read TREENT END ont the seats..[/quote]

I think this link shows who's got the fickle support. Even with your bandwagon "fickle" fans jumping on board you've still got some way to go to get equal.

I'll be at Bolton on Saturday with many other fickle Ttree supporters. XD - [url=http://the72.co.uk/away-attendances-f

hang_up_me_boots
07-01-2014, 12:58 PM

Behave yourself!

So why not go today you fickle Ttree supporter, they were a premiership outfit and you still couldn't half fill your shed. The Trent end was a Joke, so empty you could actually read TREENT END ont the seats..[/quote]

I think this link shows who's got the fickle support. Even with your bandwagon "fickle" fans jumping on board you've still got some way to go to get equal.

I'll be at Bolton on Saturday with many other fickle Ttree supp

KeeptheCityGround
08-01-2014, 07:49 AM

Behave yourself!

I'll be a

Rapid
08-01-2014, 07:55 AM

Behave yourself!

I'll be at Bolton on Saturday with many other fickle Ttree supp

KeeptheCityGround
08-01-2014, 08:01 AM

Behave yourself!

I'll be at Bolton on

Rapid
08-01-2014, 08:07 AM

Behave yourself!

I think this link shows who's got the fickle support. Even with your bandwagon "fickle" fans jumping on board you've still

KeeptheCityGround
08-01-2014, 08:29 AM

Behave yourself!

I think this link shows who's got the fickle support. Even with your bandwagon "

AngryRam
08-01-2014, 08:41 AM
It's all down to the away kits if you ask me...
:blue:
>:(

Rapid
08-01-2014, 11:11 AM

Behave yourself!

I think this link shows w

Rattea
08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
I amy be stating the obvious KeeptheCityGround but if your club had not 'choked' our away following by the tune of around 2,500 our average would probably be about 250'ish higher!!!!!

We could have taken maybe 2,000 more to Barnsley, maybe more but they wouldnt give us any more tickets. so pu another 200 on we are up to about 550/600 more!

Remeber to take all the facts and circumstances into account.

Rapid
08-01-2014, 02:55 PM
I amy be stating the obvious KeeptheCityGround but if your club had not 'choked' our away following by the tune of around 2,500 our average would probably be about 250'ish higher!!!!!

keep up rat. I seem to be having to say that to you a lot :-P

dam617
08-01-2014, 03:32 PM

We could have taken maybe 2,000 more to Barnsley, maybe more but they wouldnt give us any more tickets. so pu another 200 on we are up to about 550/600 more!

Tell us a fact. How much was a Barnsley ticket?
'All facts and circumstances' 'n all that.

dam617
08-01-2014, 03:46 PM

Behave yourself!

I think this link shows who's got the fickle support. Even with your bandwagon "

Rattea
08-01-2014, 03:57 PM

'All facts and circumstances' 'n all that.[/quote]

!5 times kids for a quid :p

Rattea
08-01-2014, 04:03 PM

keep up rat. I seem to be having to say that to you a lot :-P[/quote]

Looks like its time for some viagra in that case ;)

dam617
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM

!5 times kids for a quid :p[/quote]

Swerve.

Another 'fact' of course is that Chromedome has reduced our allocation at whateveryourgroundiscalled so stop bleating about us reducing ours (for everyone) :P

Rapid
08-01-2014, 05:46 PM

!5 times kids for a quid :p[/quote]

Swerve.

[/quote]

S
L
I
D
E

KeeptheCityGround
09-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Behave yourself!

So why not go today you fickle Ttree supporter, they were a premiership outfit and you still couldn't half fill your shed. The Trent end was a Joke, so empty you could actually read TREENT END ont the

KeeptheCityGround
09-01-2014, 08:18 AM

Is that the same Barnsley you took 800 to last season? XD

Here's one Ratman. You took 1750 to Yeovil, we sold our allocation out at Yeovil a week before the game 2100. We could've taken many more which would've bumped our average up. So I've considered that fact and circumstance. ;D

The biggest Fact is your fickle fans have decided they've now got the money to follow their team away from home since you went on a terrific run of form.

The 3 big clubs in the league Leeds, Forest and Wednesday always have a big core that stay loyal

Rattea
09-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Or look at it as like for like.

Our fans are enjoying equal, if not better, on the pitch than you have over the past few years and as such on a level playing field are far outstripping yours!!!!

By the way when we played Yeovil it was holiday season and usually attendances are lower than usual anyway. Remember taking all the FACTs into question?

KeeptheCityGround
12-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Or look at it as like for like.

Our fans are enjoying equal, if not better, on the pitch than you have over the past few years and as such on a level playing field are far outstripping yours!!!!

By the way when we played Yeovil it was holiday season and usually attendances are lower than usual anyway. Remember taking all the FACTs into question?

Yes taking facts into the equation I realised that we took 4000 to Wigan in the "holiday season" yet you lot in peak season and great form took 2346. LFL old chappy.

I noticed the loyal flag got his seats back 20 odd miles away down the road. XD

dcfcdavecov
13-01-2014, 11:46 AM
If you lot had to pay to watch Clough going for a point away from home for 6 seasons, then i think your attendances may have dropped siignificantly.

Add in the fact that nothing has happened until now for 7 years, and i'm actually suprised we are so close to you in terms of the averages.

Be interesting to see how Sheffield United's away attendances do under Clough.