PDA

View Full Version : Stenny Player on the Money

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 01:26 PM
OMHS XD XD XD

Stenhousemuir player brands Ally McCoist a p***k

Stenhousemuir player John Gemmell has branded Ally McCoist a p***k for his comments about Rangers run of fixtures which will see them play 3 away games in 7 days.

He said on Twitter: ?McCoist is a p***k. Game against Stenny should be midweek? Why, so we are f****d after working all day while your boys can lie and get a massage for 3 days before checking their ?5k a week wages are in?? (Sun) - view external link (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/rumour-mill-hibs-signings-steven-fletcher-ally-mccoist-1-3256367)

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
05-01-2014, 01:28 PM
OMHS XD XD XD

Stenhousemuir player John Gemmell has branded Ally McCoist a p***k for his comments about Rangers run of fixtures which will see them play 3 away games in 7 days.

He said on Twitter: ?McCoist is a p***k. Game against Stenny should be midweek? Why, so we are f****d after working all day while your boys can lie and get a massage for 3 days before checking their ?5k a week wages are in?? (Sun)

He's a Bear as well! :D

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Is he FFS

Minter FAF LOL etc

XD XD XD

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
05-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Is he FFS

Minter FAF LOL etc

XD XD XD

Has been a ST holder at Ibrox in the past.

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
The bears are revolting. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
The boy is spot on. I don't really have anything against McCoist but he's made himself look an @rse with his moaning about the fixtures.

maryscanary
05-01-2014, 02:11 PM
OMHS XD XD XD

He said on Twitter: ?McCoist is a p***k. Game against Stenny should be midweek? Why, so we are f****d after working all day while your boys can lie and get a massage for 3 days before checking their ?5k a week wages are in?? (Sun)

You posted the link. Are you too feeble to read it?? Ally McCoist is speaking on behalf of the FANS. Nowhere does he condemn the fact that Rangers have to play 4 games in 11 days. Ally's gripe is aimed at the amount of travelling incurred by the fans at a time when cash is tight!!

Do you have a problem with somebody speaking up on behalf of the most important asset football has, it's (in Scotland dwindling) support??

C&P

[i]"We made our feelings absolutely clear

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Who's this phuckin rocket?

XD

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Who's this phuckin rocket?

XD

maryscanary is completely insane.

psych
05-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Now you show me where he is complaining about the demands on his players.

"Four games in 11 days for any set of players is very difficult.

?We?ve been reasonably lucky with injuries but Lewis went down against Airdrie and we?ve been suffering a little bit with one or two knocks.

?Ian picked up a couple of kicks against Airdrie too. In an ideal world they would have a longer time to recover."

And where was sleekits care for the fans when he canceled 3 games because a small number of players were on international duty? A lot of their fans had already booked travel arrangements. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/phxycr2)

maryscanary
05-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Now you show me where he is complaining about the demands on his players.

"Four games in 11 days for any set of players is very difficult.

We've been reasonably lucky with injuries but Lewis went down against Airdrie and we've been suffering a little bit with one or two knocks.

?Ian picked up a couple of kicks against Airdrie too. In an ideal world they would have a longer time to recover."

And where was sleekits care for the fans when he canceled 3 games because a small number of players were on international duty? A lot of their fans had already booked travel arrangements.[/quote]

Nice bit of SELECTIVE EDITING Pysh!!

Now let's see what he ACTUALLY said, IN FULL!

[i]McCoist believes the hectic festive schedule has been hard for his squad to cope with, but stresses that his gripe with the league is mainly on behalf of the fans.

Four games in 11 days for any set of p

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
All Fat Salary cares about is his +800,000 quid salary, for coaching a diddy new team team, in the Scottish 3rd tier. He's a phuckin reptile, and the daft buns are ganting on his every word.

XD XD XD

weearabs
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
All Fat Salary cares about is his +800,000 quid salary, for coaching a diddy new team team, in the Scottish 3rd tier. He's a phuckin reptile, and the daft buns are ganting on his every word.

XD XD XD

ganting :D

Bennachie
05-01-2014, 02:50 PM

XD XD XD

ganting :D[/quote]

XD Link below - view external link (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ganting)

psych
05-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I know exactly what he said mary. You were the one may being selective omitting the fact he did moan about the impact on his players. But of course he uses his seelkit tactics of saying oh its about the fans. Like it was about the fans when he called 3 games off leaving many of his fans out of pocket?