PDA

View Full Version : That Kid Crying

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Hope someone shows Allardyce footage of that poor kid crying. Because that is all down to you Sam you fat fcking cnut. >:(

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
The poor little fella crying at their 3rd goal and cuddling up to his dad . . .. . . .proper little West Ham fan.

madmax66
05-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I hope the chuckle brothers see it!!!!

terrya1965
05-01-2014, 01:55 PM
G & S have to watch this..I HAVE NEVER KNOWN ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER..If he is still manager Wednesday,I would say this is the worst decision EVER in football.

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Hope someone shows Allardyce footage of that poor kid crying. Because that is all down to you Sam you fat fcking cnut. >:(

I think he reflected wht we were all feeling in our hearts mate, whether we are in our 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s whatever.

The utter humiliation and Sam Allardyce smiles...

44hammer
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
The poor little fella crying at their 3rd goal and cuddling up to his dad . . .. . . .proper little West Ham fan.

Yep that kind of game really breeds the next generation of fans they want to fill the O/S clueless c u n t s

rednekst
05-01-2014, 02:02 PM
An absolutely woeful performance from the players.>:(

I felt for that poor lad.:blue:

The owners will still not get rid of Sam.:s

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Sam Allardyce smiles whilst we weep bitterly in our hearts...

Shows you and the world exactly how much West Ham United means to him.

connelljj
05-01-2014, 02:16 PM
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/dmwnir.jpg[/I

Dolfo
05-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Where's Raydox when you need him? XD

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 03:12 PM

You wanted the kids played - he played them - they were clearly not up to it. or was it not their fault?

Utterly spineless performance - only the England cricket team will perform worse this week.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 03:14 PM

You wanted the kids played - he played them - they were clearly not up to it. or was it not their fault?

Utterly spineless performance - only the England cricket team will perform worse this week.[/quote]indeed mr Works1
gets worse by the week, kids crying, Hollywood, Santa Claus,
honestly! XD

JimmyTicket
05-01-2014, 03:17 PM
I would have got a clump not a cuddle. :blue: :blue:

PESSIMIST
05-01-2014, 03:24 PM
If he is an England cricket fan as well(like a lot of us) he has had a truly bad day.We could not have done worse if we were managed by Graham Gooch,who also loves the Club,and Sam was made England batting coach...even Boycott would find him too defensive.
As to the lad himself...please be assured that things can improve but remember that it's only the disappointment of failure that makes the odd success enjoyable.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 04:28 PM

[/quote]

That's a very black & white opinion of how to use youth players imo. You are suggesting (and sounding a bit like Allardyce himself by doing so) that the youth players failure proved that there is no quality in the ranks. Your comments indicate that it was the team who were to blame and not the managers selection which was justifiable in your opinion.

Nonsense.

Big Sam has a duty of care to those young players and he should never have played so many at the same time in a formation alien to the first team and the successful U21's. He tried to prove a point by losing and you seem to have swallowed it hook, line & sinker.

Nobody throw

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 04:42 PM

[/quote]

That's a very black & white opinion of how to use youth players imo. You are suggesting (and sounding a bit like Allardyce himself by doing so) that the youth players failure proved that there is no quality in the ranks. Your comments indicate that it was the team who were to blame and not the managers selection which was justifiable in your opinion.

Nonsense.

Big Sam has a duty of care to those young players and he should never have played so many at the same time in a formation alien to the first team and the successful U21's. He tried to prove a point by losing and you seem to ha

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 05:00 PM
using this game to give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves and was in fact setting them up to fail so that he would never be criticized in the future for not using youngsters as part of his first-team squad.

Exactly

It was a self fulfilling prophecy.

Leave out the best youngsters and play the remainder without a leader to guide them.

The sad thing is that people like Allardyce think they are a bit smarter than everyone else and don't realise quite how transparent their thinking actually is.

Roy Keane said pretty much the same thing about him putting out a team to lose.

TOWIE
05-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Gotta feel for the kid, my own 10 year old turned to me said looks like I'm going to get it at school again.
Have to say I was disappointed with midfield youngsters today really left the defence exposed. Hopefully they learn from this and not be too downbeat. Impressed with driver looks like he could handle premier league.
Another young lad on our books pelly ruddock didn't play today but has been on loan at Luton. Very impressed with him was playing CM and reminded me a of Diame, real drive but lacking a first touch at moment.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 05:03 PM
using this game to give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves and was in fact setting them up to fail so that he would never be criticized in the future for not using youngsters as part of his first-team squad.

Roy Keane said pretty much the same thing about him putting out a team to lose.[/quote]may i :)

Roy Keane said pretty much the same thing about him putting out a team to lose nothing.

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 05:57 PM

Exactly

It was a self fulfilling prophecy.

Leave out the best youngsters and play the remainder without a leader to guide them.

The sad thing is that people like Allardyce think they are a bit smarter than everyone else and don't realise quite how transparent their thinking actually is.

Roy Keane said pretty much the same thing about him putting out a team to lose.[/quote]

Takes your choice. Not one of them looked remotely inspiring to me. Look at Morrison - a potential quality player - so far better than the rest it wasn't real.

I take your point about a better blend, and the formation was shocking, but let's get real. None of them have been loaned

kirkup
05-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Stop trying to be sensible Harry for FFS, it don't wash on here.

I'm sure if he had put the right blend out whatever that is, he would have been slaughtered by one of the resident experts on here, for risking players before a semi-final.

One things for sure most of those youngsters haven't got the bottle to be top players, based on that showing.

Someone will start a Tony Carr out thread soon, no doubt.

It won't happen, but i would love to beat City, purely for the entertainment of seeing the scrummage, for final tickets.

Get them yellow cards dusted down Woo, surely one of our posters will lead a protest ;)

PS AMER, Chambers is injured glad to see you still keep uptodate :D

Whiskyman
05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Another young lad on our books pelly ruddock didn't play today but has been on loan at Luton.

Whichj is part of the problem with youth development imo.

Pelly has featured in a couple of first team games. He has looked promising but we can't expect him to be able yet to deal with the quality he will face in the PL. The only answer is to ship him out on loan to a level he's probably too good for. We signed him from Boreham Wood who are only, I think, one level below the Conference about 2 years back and he's improved since then.

I've suggested that "B" teams should be allowed to play in competitive leagues, like they do in Spain and Germany and I'm encouraged that Nick Haycock and the club are lobbying for this to happen. I also happen to know that Liam Brady at Arsenal is another who is desperate to see this allowed.

But when I've mentioned the idea here it seems the general consensus is "bad idea it's unfair on the likes of Crew

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 06:26 PM

I'm sure if he had put the right blend out whatever that is, he would have been slaughtered by one of the resident experts on here, for risking players before a semi-final.

One things for sure most of those youngsters haven't got the bottle to be top players, based on that showing.

Someone will start a Tony Carr out thread soon, no doubt.

It won't happen, but i would love to beat City, purely for the entertainment of seeing the scrummage, for final tickets.

Get them yellow cards dusted down Woo, surely one of our posters will lead a protest ;)

PS AMER, Chambers is injured glad to see you still keep uptodate :Dwell said mate, all about a bit of balance at the end of the day!
all screaming out for the youth and when they get the chance they screw it up simple as!
but oh no, it was the wrong formation that did it, sorry WHU fans, we just couldn't cope with the ordeal=

castiron
05-01-2014, 06:28 PM

[/quote]

Nonsense.

Big Sam has a duty of care to those young players and he should never have played so many at the same time in a formation alien to the first team and the successful U21's. He tried to prove a point by losing and you seem to ha

Whiskyman
05-01-2014, 06:30 PM
I don't think anyone is complaining that a few kids were played. Simply that it was a bit much to expect a whole batch of them to cope against a team who, after all, are only about 5 or 6 places lower than us in the overall scheme of things.

Had it been Notts County we might have got away with it. It wasn't and we didn't.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 06:41 PM
He plays no kids he gets slaughtered and accused of not giving youth a chance. He plays too many, he gets slaughtered.

But that's it isn't?

It's either one extreme or the other.. . . . . No young players even as sub in the League or play all of them at once in the cup.

I agree that there were no world beaters on show btw but it would have been nice to see the cream of the crop (Lee) either in this game or as a sub in the league particularly as we've played numerous games without a striker.

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 06:44 PM
kirkup

Ruddock was an unused sub for the W.B.A. game last Saturday, the Development Squad have played no games since that time and neither have the U18s and there is no info online confirming he is injured so what's your source for this news?

West Ham United: Jaaskelainen, McCartney, Nolan, Tomkins, Jarvis, Rat, Noble, O'Brien, Diame, C Cole, J Cole
Subs: Collison, Maiga, Adrian, Diarra, Demel, CHAMBERS

West Bromwich Albion: Foster, Olsson, Ridgewell, Morrison, Brunt, Lugano, Mulumbu, McAuley, Jones, Berahino, Anelka
Subs: Myhill, Yacob, Amalfitano, Sinclair, Sessegnon, Vydra, Dawson

:?

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 06:51 PM
He plays no kids he gets slaughtered and accused of not giving youth a chance. He plays too many, he gets slaughtered.

But that's it isn't?

It's either one extreme or the other.. . . . . No young players even as sub in the League or play all of them at once in the cup.

I agree that there were no world beaters on show btw but it would have been nice to see the cream of the crop (Lee) either in this game or as a sub in the league particularly as we've played numerous games without a striker.[/quote]

Too many mate and we are the laughing stock up and down the land at present.

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 06:54 PM
bonzo

Some on here haven't sussed what Sam set out to do today.

They will argue long and hard in his defence but when he leads us into relegation then they will understand that he was never what was required after we came up.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 07:02 PM

Kirky, your finger is so far off the pulse it's unbelievable.

Sam is not being criticised because there's a vendetta or because everyone is deluded and thinking that they're 'experts' as you mockingly phrased it.

He is being Royally c.unted off because the bloke is doing a shockingly poor job. If this was a freak result and the first team were performing any better then he would not be getting this amount of stick.

Clearly yourself, Harry & John have a higher opinion of him than the majority of supporters on hammersmad but surely as a fan you must be able to understand why people are frustrated? The bloke has been able to spend the sort of money that Zola & Grant could only dream of and has

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't think anyone is complaining that a few kids were played. Simply that it was a bit much to expect a whole batch of them to cope against a team who, after all, are only about 5 or 6 places lower than us in the overall scheme of things.

Had it been Notts County we might have got away with it. It wasn't and we didn't.

If he had played this so called balance, and we had suffered more injuries, do you think that nobody of our more discerning posters, wouldn't have made an issue of that?

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM
'He who dares wins'.

Top level football is all about using your experience as a manager to come up with the best team that you can to win a game for you.

It involves taking calculated risks and that also includes the possibility of injuries too.

However, as Roy Keane and fellow pundit Dixon said during the ITV coverage, they did not feel SA was putting out a team he expected to win today with the team he put out.

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM

Sorry mate for having a view contradictory to some of our footballing gurus on here.

To the contrary my being calm and confident is due to not wishing to have to wash out my underwear every kin day, over some perceived nonsense spoken by lets face it armchair residents.

If a lot of the more noisy element of his critics have the bottle get a protest going for the next home game.

BTW the poll on KUMB (which is also meaningless) indicates that there are more in favour than against.

AMER,

From Jimmy Frith do you know him? A week is a long while in football, training injuries never happen do they.

Still good to see your much vaunted youth policy f

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Just give it up and accept facts.

SA did not care about what happened to us today.

He was not in the least concerned that we would in all probability be slaughtered by a top Championship side like Nottingham Forest with the players he chose for our team.

He smiled as the final whistle went.

He has failed all season long.

He clearly needs to move on.

Next.

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM

He was not in the least concerned that we would in all probability be slaughtered by a top Championship side like Nottingham Forest with the players he chose for our team.

Next.

So no answer on the Ruddock and Chambers TRAINING injuries then, nice swerve Amer XD XD

BTW Keane also said he was disappointed in the lack of effort, bottle call it what you will of our Yoof.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
But KUMBS a bit like that isn't it? They're a funny bunch.

Didn't they have a poll where 91% of fans didn't want to move to Stratford? Hardly a good barometer.

My experience of chatting to other fans on the District line home this season is far from 50/50, most don't rate Sam, don't want Sam and don't like Sam.

I don't think anyone needs to mobilise a protest at the next home game because the fury of the supporters will be quite evident.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Bonzo the other web poll has double the votes and has 67% wanting him gone.

Also the KUMB poll was worded in a very clever way UTJ (The owner who never actually goes to any games). Sad as it may seem, many misread it and voted YES thinking they were actaully voting NO.

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM

Didn't they have a poll where 91% of fans didn't want to move to Stratford? Hardly a good barometer.

My experience of chatting to other fans on the District line home this season is far from 50/50, most don't rate Sam, don't want Sam and don't like Sam.

I don't think anyone needs to mobilise a protest at the next home game because the fury of the supporters will be quite evident.

A fiver for the Bobby Moore fund says they don't. Most will be rushing to the bar (HT) or pub (FT) to worry about it.

So KUMB is not a barometer because it supports a different view to on here, must remember that.

At least an organised protest is a more in yer face type of thing innit. Plus some poor sod wants rid of his yellow cards, will even paint them red for a pint of Lager.

SuperIrons
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Next.

So no answer on the Ruddock and Chambers TRAINING injuries then, nice swerve Amer XD XD

BTW Keane also said he was disappointed in the lack of effort, bottle call it what you will of our Yoof.[/quote]

kirkup

I am not on first basis with Jimmy as you apparently profess to be and hence did not know of any alleged training ground injury during the last week.

It is still rather strange that there is absolutely no mention of it on the official site as they do tend to do this for players with a first-team squad number.

I nev

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Bonzo the other web poll has double the votes and has 67% wanting him gone.

Also the KUMB poll was worded in a very clever way UTJ (The owner who never actually goes to any games). Sad as it may seem, many misread it and voted YES thinking they were actaully voting NO.

The poll from KUMB.

"Do you believe West Ham United FC should retain the services of Sam Allardyce as manager?". YES or NO

Read more at http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=127247#IQMJKlvBb7wMkkE3.99

Kin hell Jim if as you state many misread it they must be as thick as to short ones.

Also whether UTJ does or doesn't attend games (I don't know whether he does or not}, is not an argument, because most of the antis on here don't fu(king go either XD XD

kirkup
05-01-2014, 07:45 PM

Next.

BTW Keane also said he was disappointed in the lack of effort, bottle call it what you will of our Yoof.[/quote]

kirkup

I am not on first basis with Jimmy as you apparently profess to be and hence did not know of any alleged training ground injury during the last week.

It is still rather strange that there is absolutely no mention of it on the official site as they do tend to do this fo

RingoBingoDingo
05-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that kid was a complete and utter fanny for acting that way? Sure its dissapointing To go on a six hour round trip too see your team shredded like that but you were only two down when he started balling. Ok he was only about 10 but thats no excuse to throw a tantrum and act like a little baby thats had his sweets taken most boys wouldn't. He's embarrassed himself and his father he will get pelters at school tomorrow, he needs to grow a pair

The positive reinforcment the lad is getting is wworrying he can't cry and cry everytime life doesn't goes his way. My Lads are a bit older than him now but they were never ones to act like that anyway and nor would they have got away with it

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Kirkup believe it not a fair few have misread the heading of the Poll.

Me personally, i think it's quite clear. Yes to keep, No to get shot.

Quater of a century for me now. Missed very few home games in that time. (less than 10 in fact) Dont get to as many away games last few years because of funds but still over that time did more than my fair share.

I have liked and backed some managers, disliked and wanted others out.

But this is the first time ever i have really hated going. First time ever that i wish i had not brought my season ticket. First time ever i cant wait for a season to end.

Allardyce and yes the owners are making a mockery of everything the club i love stands for.

I know you are having a dig at the "Anti's" more so those who dont go, but i would asume that you also understand why us regulars at least are angry?

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 08:01 PM

At least an organised protest is a more in yer face type of thing innit. Plus some poor sod wants rid of his yellow cards, will even paint them red for a pint of Lager.[/quote]

His tipple at games is Snakebite these days ffs :D :D

I try to be even handed which people misconstrue as being pro the manager.

Something which gave me pride as a West Ham fan was our loyalty to managers - we rarely changed. Now in this social media, premiership a

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 08:05 PM
but it was the formation what did it, honest guv! XD

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
you can't play youth without 11 senior players!

this all aboutKangaroos busy carrying their newborn! XD

kirkup
05-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Jim,

I'm more having a dig at the mindless Anti's, whether they go or not.

Apparently in the world of Hammersmad, if you still support the Club, Manager or Board, you must be retarded/stupid to but a few things that have been said on here.

If you pick them up on it you're being condescending, which amuses me a lot.

It wouldn't be so bad if half of them had a clue, which many obviously don't for example we let Carlton Cole go we didn't he rejected our contract offer.

The double D's invited that odious (unt Brown back they didn't.Legally they had no choice thanks to Duxbury & the Icelandics, who promised him a permanent place at Upton Park, as part of the deal then renegaded on it.

Still everyone has an opinion I suppose :)

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Dont know to many fans who enjoyed much of last season of the championship season under Allardyce.

The football last season was far more poor than it was good and the football especially at home duing the championship season was beyond dire.

Zola's and Curbs as poor as it was, was like watching Manchester United at thier best compared to what is being served up under Allardyce.

Anyway for many of us, it is not just the football. It's also the way Allardyce has treated our history and our fans and our past legends.

Before anyone says well he was right, the WHU way was good football but losing. He and you can no longer claim that.

6 away wins out of the last 33.
Only 39 points from the last 43 league games.
9 prem wins from the last 43 to put it another way.
No back to back wins since promotion.

We are now playing god damm awful football and still losing.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Jim,

If you pick them up on it you're being condescending, which amuses me a lot.

Oh come on Kirky, calling people with differing opinions 'resident experts' is condescending or sarcastic at best. Don't make out that you are innocent of mud slinging. :D

I mean it is isn't it? You intended it that way and it came across that way.

It's not offensive or nasty but it is a dig.

If you had just called everyone 'know nothing c.unts' then obviously that would have been perfectly acceptable.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that kid was a complete and utter fanny for acting that way? Sure its dissapointing To go on a six hour round trip too see your team shredded like that but you were only two down when he started balling. Ok he was only about 10 but thats no excuse to throw a tantrum and act like a little baby thats had his sweets taken most boys wouldn't. He's embarrassed himself and his father he will get pelters at school tomorrow, he needs to grow a pair

The positive reinforcment the lad is getting is wworrying he can't cry and cry everytime life doesn't goes his way. My Lads are a bit older than him now but they were never ones to act like that anyway and nor would they have got away with it

I can probably confirm from the tumble-weed that you are the only person to hold that harsh view of the poor child.

tomytony
05-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Priceless.

Maybe you can get an FA investigation into it.

After all, they always put your fans first when you cheat.

RingoBingoDingo
05-01-2014, 10:53 PM

I can probably confirm from the tumble-weed that you are the only person to hold that harsh view of the poor child.[/quote]

I know a lot of Forum users try to be

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 11:06 PM

I can probably confirm from the tumble-weed that you are the only person to hold that harsh view of the poor

claw84
05-01-2014, 11:22 PM
The kid has been invited to the Director's box for your next home match.

Let's hope for his sake you win the match or he will be blubbing all over the Directors. ;D

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 11:26 PM
The kid has been invited to the Director's box for your next home match.

Let's hope for his sake you win the match or he will be blubbing all over the Directors. ;D

That's against Newcastle, can you imagine if the we lose 4-0. . . . . . the poor lad. XD

mikeveep
05-01-2014, 11:38 PM
No, sorry you've failed to convince me mate.

You still sound like a cross between Ebenezer Scrooge, Bill Sykes and the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

It's nice to see posters quoting pertinent literary reference,bonzo,. you should take up reading again !

BlackDiamond
05-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Hmm, the club have gone all,touchy-feely and invited the boy and father seating in the directors box !

Yes,even when they make a decision, yup it's a bad one. Why announce it ??? Absolutely no class.

This is a thick 1950's gratuity gesture. Did I say No Class. Jeez,very subtle...just like their business heritage...where is the joined-up thinking.

As for the kid,well we are all different...but at 10 yrs old watching an upton park drubbing,no blubbing here. I knew at 10 that I was in for the long haul, no point making a drama out of a likely occurance.

Thats f.ucking life. Support the hammers and you WILL have some bad ones.

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 11:42 PM
No, sorry you've failed to convince me mate.

You still sound like a cross between Ebenezer Scrooge, Bill Sykes and the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

It's nice to see posters quoting pertinent literary reference,bonzo,. you should take up reading again ![/quote]

XD XD

Nothing wrong with a bit of Charles ****ens & Ian Flemming old chap. ;D

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 11:52 PM

I think he may well have learned that lesson today.

I say bring back the workhouses. Quite frankly I'm just surprised social services didn't take him into care for being so weak and unprepared for the world.

As for his father consoling his own son with a cuddle???? pffft. Don't get me started on that one, my dad used to make me drink bleach if I showed any emotion at all and it never did me any harm. >:(

A child crying eh? Whatever next? >:( >:( We certainly don't need fans like that if they are going to care so much. That innocence should have vacated him as soon as he could walk, young fans like him just reflect badly on the rest of us.

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 12:10 AM

I think he may well have learned that lesson today.

[/quote]

Quite bloody right Bonzo. What a drama queen ! Most of our fans were laughing ffs.

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 07:26 AM
If one of mine had burst into tears over a footy match when he was 10 (if that's how old the kid is) I'd have been disappointed. By that age you've begun to realise life ain't going to be sweetness and light all the way.

Kid's going to face a lot worse in his life than seeing his team get a spanking.

jameskel
06-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Sam did not care about yesterday, plain to see.

The kids that played, had a chance to shine, wherever they played, so you would have thought, they did care ? Also plain to see, they are not good enough, much in the same way that Sears, Hines, Reid, Cohen etc, were not good enough.

Having said all that, anybody that brings their kid up,to cry at losing a football match, is doing something wrong (3 boys btw)

RingoBingoDingo
08-01-2014, 09:47 PM
I bet Mums got the mop out tonight for the little coont :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

terrya1965
08-01-2014, 09:57 PM
PRICK ALERT!!

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 09:58 PM
An invitation to see a another west ham game, eh? Don't they think the poor lift;e s0d has suffered enough?

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 09:58 PM
ginger thumbed (unt alert

RingoBingoDingo
08-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Just a joke lads. If ya dont laugh you might cry :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ps wtf is a ginger thumb ?

connelljj
08-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Children in the West Ham end were determined not to cry tonight in fear of getting free tickets for their next game.