PDA

View Full Version : Ashes Whitewash

AndoverPFC
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
I blame TTNY for his pitiful support.

alfinyalcabo
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM
We should burn the players and put their ashes in a big Urn and then we should all PIss on it.. useless w@nkers... :(

AndoverPFC
05-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Surely not Jimmy Anderson though?, he's one of yours.

alfinyalcabo
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM

That goes without saying B) .. He can light the bonfire.XD XD

AndoverPFC
05-01-2014, 02:36 PM

That goes without saying B) .. He can light the bonfire.XD XD[/quote]

Arf.

ThisTimeNextYear
05-01-2014, 03:34 PM

Up yer ****.

They* are all ****ing ****s in my eyes. It's a good job I had weak lager and sun to keep me preoccupied.

* the Englund Cricket team

AndoverPFC
05-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Heh.

When I saw that there were 3 new caps for the Sydney Test I half expected it to be you, Pinky & Gary.

You wouldn't have looked out of place tbf.

Sir_Judd
05-01-2014, 03:59 PM

Up yer ****.

They* are all ****ing ****s in my eyes. It's a good job I had weak lager and sun to keep me preoccupied.

* the Englund Cricket team[/quote]

Weak lager - is there any other kind?

ThisTimeNextYear
05-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Up yer ****.

Weak lager - is there any other kind?[/quote]

At the cricket in Australia you* have mid strength (aboot 3%) and light (which I assume is like drinking air). And they are the two options available. Apparently the locals get a touch giddy if they have owt stronger. We may have lost on the pitch but we did our English best off it to boss it in the stands.

BTW the Barmy Army is ****

AndoverPFC
05-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Lager is ace ATAF, as is Cider.

Sir_Judd
05-01-2014, 04:13 PM

Up yer ****.

Weak lager - is there any other kind?[/quote]

At the cricket in Australia you* have mid strength (aboot 3%) and light (which I assume is like drinking air). And they are the two options available. Apparently the locals get a touch giddy if they have owt stronger. We may have lost on the pitch but we did our English best off it to boss it in the stands.

BTW the Barmy Army is ****[/quote]

I were knocking about with the Australian Lacrosse team one year and noticed they only ever drank halves. Thinking they were just a bunch of bot

kel_
05-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Yay, clique hq topic of conversation is sorted for 2014

Sir_Judd
05-01-2014, 04:25 PM

i.e. a repeat of 2013

kel_
05-01-2014, 04:26 PM

i.e. a repeat of 2013[/quote]

Excally

moorlad
06-01-2014, 11:39 AM
I don't generally mind losing at sport, I wouldert be a Carlisle fan if losing were that bad. However capitulating with a minimum off of effort is something I can't stand. The England cricket team have disgraced the nation with their appalling displays off of ineptitude and arrogance over there.

What they have done is tantamount to high treason, they have brought shame on our whole country. The death penalty should be reintroduced for things like this, certainly since they're already over there the very least they should expect is transportation. They should never be allowed back in this country.

****ers.

deezel
06-01-2014, 01:13 PM
i was quite pleased with the result as i won the fantasy ashes compo*

rodgers saw me to victory with his late series centuries, oh how i chuckled when rankin and borthwick** got selected

i don't think i've seen a team capitulate as badly as we did in all the years of watching and playing

*not organised by meself either

**i notice swann has been quiet after he quit, no doubt he'll sell his stories to the papers soon

Markovitch
06-01-2014, 01:28 PM
I didn't even know that England were due to get Donald Ducked again, though the defeat by Holland was amusing whenever that was. Ignorance is bliss (the motto of Lothian Regional Educational Authority).
Cricket is so ****e