PDA

View Full Version : Roy Keanes comments on BFS

HerbietheHammer
05-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Just summed it up for me RK just said that Sam has let down the kids by giving them no protection

Also said that "With Sams attitude to football we are in big big trouble"

Couldn't agree more

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
He also said that his demeanour and attitude in the interview showed that he wasn't up for the game.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Roy Keane is very marmite but his comments today were bang on.

terrya1965
05-01-2014, 02:10 PM
He humiliated our youngsters..One of many reasons why he has to go..I COULD GIVE YOU 20 BLOODY REASONS.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Did anyone just catch his post match interview on ITV?

He was smiling to start with, he did not look bothered at all and as usual he failed once again to take any blame.

He claims he had no choice but that is wrong he did.

Diame, Rat, Taylor, Collison, McCartney, J Cole, C Cole, O'Brien, Jussi.

He had enough options to at least play some of the kids mixed with some experiance. To not even put any experiance on the bench is just shameful.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Did anyone just catch his post match interview on ITV?

He was smiling to start with, he did not look bothered at all and as usual he failed once again to take any blame.

He claims he had no choice but that is wrong he did.

Diame, Rat, Taylor, Collison, McCartney, J Cole, C Cole, O'Brien, Jussi.

He had enough options to at least play some of the kids mixed with some experiance. To not even put any experiance on the bench is just shameful.indeed, but what if 1 or 2 of them got injured today, i mean our already weak first team, Cardiff City would be pleased don't you think?

connelljj
05-01-2014, 02:21 PM
sam has one job for the season keep west ham in premier,f.u.c.k. the fans,and roy is right worry about your next game,go out and win every game.to see a kid crying is where we are at with sam g+ s.

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Thats football though DJ.

Play to win every game. If injuries happen they happen. You cannot play in fear and what if's.

West Ham will never win the prem or even get into the top 4. Lets at least try in the cups.

Plus wins build momentum and confidence. 5-0 drubbings to lower league teams do the complete opposite.

centenarylower
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
I think old Roy wants the job!

connelljj
05-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I think old Roy wants the job!he has two jobs.

mickyj
05-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Roy keanes best comments were before the game when he said "Sam Allardyce and his back room team are supposed to be at the forefront of sports science so why are they getting so many injuries"

Love him or loathe him his comments were spot on today.

SPINOREX
05-01-2014, 02:28 PM
I think the owners have a lot to say, the obviously gave the okay. I could not make today's games but I think that ALL supporters that when today should get a free ticket of their choice, especially the young kids that go so upset.

Big Fat Sam has to go he has no passion, as I have said in other messages he is always laying horizontally just recently.

DEVONSPUR
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Just summed it up for me RK just said that Sam has let down the kids by giving them no protection

Also said that "With Sams attitude to football we are in big big trouble"

Couldn't agree more

Like Roy Keane was a decent manager!!!
XD XD XD

Don't make me laugh and as much as I think BFS is an incompetent buffoon he's better than Keane who has now found his level as an assistant!!

He has no right to criticise anybody over anything and should have been totally banned from all forms of football after that coward's assault on Alfie Haarland which ended his career!!!

Biggest cnut ever to have come out of Ireland!!!
>:(

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 11:16 PM
He has no right to criticise anybody over anything and should have been totally banned from all forms of football after that coward's assault on Alfie Haarland which ended his career!!!

Biggest cnut ever to have come out of Ireland!!!
>:(

It was a cowardly assault and he should have received a massive ban for it. But, as usual the F A bottled it.

But it didn't end Haaland's career.

DEVONSPUR
07-01-2014, 02:08 PM
I would contend that it did Whiskyman as he never played a full game again before he retired with the injury although I concede that he had problems with his knee before "that" tackle.

Pleased that you agree with my main point that Keane is a coward tho'!
;D

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 04:18 PM
He also said that his demeanour and attitude in the interview showed that he wasn't up for the game.

Right or wrong, that is a bit rich coming from someone who was ****ed off back to Ireland during the World Cup because of his attitude and demeanour.

Simone
07-01-2014, 04:50 PM

Right or wrong, that is a bit rich coming from someone who was ****ed off back to Ireland during the World Cup because of his attitude and demeanour.[/quote]

Indeed and he hardly set the managerial and coaching world alight himself but then again he's handsomely salaried by itv sport for his outspoken and somewhat controversial opinions.

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 12:13 AM

Right or wrong, that is a bit rich coming from someone who was ****ed off back to Ireland during the World Cup because of his attitude and demeanour.[/quote]

Indeed and he hardly set the managerial and coaching world alight himself but then again he's handsomely salaried by itv sport for his outspoken and somewhat controversial opinions.[/quote]

I think you're trying to say that he talks 5hite and gets well paid for it!!!
;D

OZHAMMER
08-01-2014, 01:08 AM

Indeed and he hardly set the managerial and coaching world alight himself but then again he's handsomely salaried by itv sport for his outspoken and somewhat controversial opinions.[/quote]

;D[/quote]

whereas you do it for the love, not the money...

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 05:26 PM

;D[/quote]

whereas you do it for the love, not the money...[/quote]

No I do it cos of the adulation I receive from my mate Conelljj who says Roy is a "top bloke"!

Seriously tho' can anyone see Martin O'Neil and Keane ge

connelljj
08-01-2014, 06:20 PM

;D[/quote]

whereas you do it for the love, not the money...[/quote]

No I do it cos of the adulation I receive from my mate Conelljj who says Roy is a "top bloke"!

Seriously