PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United Mad - banning new posters

FintryShed
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
As per my post on DUFC Mad, i'm posting here to see if it results in an instant ban.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
05-01-2014, 02:08 PM
[no body]

weearabs
05-01-2014, 02:29 PM
As per my post on DUFC Mad, i'm posting here to see if it results in an instant ban.

ffs :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

weearabs
05-01-2014, 02:30 PM
tad harsh :O

ScreamingBlueMesslah
05-01-2014, 02:40 PM

Shedka and affshore dab ban folk at the drap of a hat >:)

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 02:52 PM
So if you get red carded from one board you're not carded from them all?

Alternative_Poster
05-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Depends

grubber83
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Shedka is a nightmare, he's so touchy I think he's a bird. Ps GIRUY shedka ;D

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 08:59 PM

I think it's three bans from three boards on the one username and you get an ip ban.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM

I think it's three bans from three boards on the one username and you get an ip ban.[/quote]

I'm on my way to the sheepy board.

B)

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 09:04 PM
The ip the guy is using could be banned, not great.

offshore_arab83
06-01-2014, 11:47 AM

Shedka and affshore dab ban folk at the drap of a hat >:)[/quote] Looks like im always on your mind, that or the fact you think ive banned you before :?

offshore_arab83
06-01-2014, 11:49 AM
As per my post on DUFC Mad, i'm posting here to see if it results in an instant ban.Your unbanned on Utd Mad, its a technical error where new posters on all the mad boards receive a red card, as we all know mads still undergoing some changes, dare say it will take a while yet till its back to normal

ScreamingBlueMesslah
06-01-2014, 12:07 PM

Shedka and affshore dab ban folk at the drap of a hat >:)[/quote] Looks like im always on your mind, that or the fact you think ive banned you before :?[/quote]

You were on yesterday when purple quite rightly questioned and made comment on daft dabs posting the world famous shlte. You removed the post XD
You banned rakes of Aberdeen fans the other day,you constantly ban Dundee posters including me.Deny all ye want,but I know it's you XD

offshore_arab83
06-01-2014, 12:40 PM

Shedka and affshore dab ban folk at the drap of a hat >:)[/quote] Looks like im always on your mind, that or the fact you think ive banned you before :?[/quote]

You were on yesterday when purple quite rightly questioned and made comment on daft dabs posting the world famous shlte. You removed the post XD
You banned rakes of Aberdeen fans the other day,you constantly ban Dundee posters including me.Deny all ye want,but I know it's you XD[/quote]XD if it was me I would say, deleting a threads no something I would hide about ffs I havent banned any Aberdeen fans in Months and cant remember the last time I banned a dee. Anyway so f uck eh :)

Better polish up yer crystal ball Meg co

Steen hive
06-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Got banned for havin a wee bit o banter a couple of years back, anyway, only a laugh and some folk take fitba and indeed some other stuff too seriously :blue:

offshore_arab83
06-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Got banned for havin a wee bit o banter a couple of years back, anyway, only a laugh and some folk take fitba and indeed some other stuff too seriously :blue: Think the majority of posters are banned from both boards, shame really cos sometimes the banter is top notch! Purely football related banter nae religious sh1te or that. I read the Aberdeen board every day, the off topic forum is by far the best forum on Footy mad !!!